Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Abercrombie to close 180 US stores.

  2. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://thelastword.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/22/12348874-cher-and-the-supreme-court?lite Cher changed our world today. The United States Supreme Court ruled in Cher's favor against the FCC, which had issued a fine because Cher used a word that the FCC doesn't like on television. Now thanks to her, we can say whatever we want. And thanks to an episode ofNYPD Blue, the Supreme Court also ruled nudity is now okay on TV, too. MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell explains the big victory for the First Amendment in the Rewrite.

  3. Started by Lucky,

    The Daily News reports: Penn State athletic director Tim Curley and another school administrator were charged Saturday with perjury and failure to report in an investigation into allegations that former football defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky sexually abused eight young men, state prosecutors said. Sandusky, 67, of State College, was arrested Saturday and released on $100,000 bail, the attorney general's office said. Curley, 57, and Penn State vice president for finance and business Gary Schultz, 62, both of Boalsburg, were expected to turn themselves in Monday in Harrisburg. Schultz's position includes oversight of the university's police department. Closely ide…

  4. Started by Lucky,

    The Hooboy Pub is usually the place where birthdays of celebrities are noted. Sometimes some very remote celebrities. So why ignore the one British celebrity who put the sex appeal back into the British monarchy? Prince William turns 30 today, the milestone birthday where the young can no longer trust him. Yet just this week the Prince lamented the treatment of the gay rhinoceros. Well, not just the gay rhinoceros, but the rhinoceros in general. And doesn't mention of Prince William often include mention of his sexy brother, Prince Harry? How many of us want to see just how hairy that prince is? Doesn't he even go to the gay bar on occasion? As a matter of fact, checki…

    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Kindergarteners from Mr. Avina's class perform Madonna's "Vogue" for their culmination. No one can strike a pose quite like kindergarteners can!

    • 0 replies
    • 442 views
  6. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This was funny on Facebook today. . . (I agree by the way)

    • 4 replies
    • 789 views
  7. Started by TMax,

    For my last couple of trips to Bangkok I have been tempted to call into Cutey & Beauty to get my back waxed (it's not overly hairy but I've thought of getting it done), for some reason I have always just not bothered to go and get it done. Today, whilst in Manila, I went and got it done at a shop in one of the malls and have a feeling of why I hadn't had it done by the boys in Bangkok, if they had tackled my back waxing I think things may have gotten interesting as it wasn't painful but the feel of the hands and fingers on the back was nice. This job was done by a girl but I could see where having one of the boys do it may have become um stimulating, definitely on my …

  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    Sorry, I have not been around for a bit. I have been in India with my beloved Thai boyfriend having a honeymoon. We are working mostly though the week but are touring a lot on the weekends. Last week was Mumbai and this week was Delhi and the Taj Mahal. I have great stories and some great reviews for hotels in a week or two when things slow down here. I just wanted to let you know I am reading but not posting much. Cheers from India!

  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Im watching this movie this morning. Can you believe I've never seen it?

    • 3 replies
    • 704 views
  10. The World's Most Expensive Places to Live 2012 By Rajeshni Naidu-Ghelani | CNBC – Tue, Jun 12, 2012 1:16 PM EDT Europe’s debt crisis, slowing growth in the U.S. and worries about a hard landing in China: Even if you’ve kept your job this past year, you’ve probably had plenty to worry about. But how about the rising cost of living? According to a new report from human resources firm Mercer Consulting, the cost of living in North American, Asian and African cities has been rising this past year, despite the global slowdown. The study looked at 214 cities worldwide and used New York City as the benchmark. Mercer’s annual cost of living survey is used by multinational com…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Started by Lucky,

    If you did, you might become world famous since he has 44 MILLION twitter followers! But, this board does seem to favor twinks, so is he the one? Or, at 18, is he too young for you? Does the resemblance to Rachel Maddow turn you on or off? And, if you would like to have sex with him, what do you envision happening? You on top or him? His dick in your mouth, a little 69, or strictly his youthful lips on you? Surely if you were attracted to him you would kiss, no? And what about the Bieber butthole? Does your tongue go in or not? For me, I think he is a really cute kid, and maybe in 6 years or so he might have a level of sexual maturity and experience that I could rela…

  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Are you listening Justin Bieber???

    • 3 replies
    • 789 views
  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    These Jeremy Scott for Adidas sneakers are causing a firestorm, with many calling the shackles racist and harkening back to slavery. Adidas says people are crazy. The limited exposure to Jeremy Scott says that there is no evidence he's racist, but based on his clothes, he's more than a little out there. What do you think? Update: Adidas has scratched the sneakers. I don't understand what else the shackles could mean though.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I'm not sure I'd ever let him leave my house if he came here for a delivery. He might have to cum several times instead. . .

    • 5 replies
    • 853 views
  15. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    • 3 replies
    • 989 views
  16. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    The New Yorker is really showing its gay side lately. I love this new cover of a lesbian wedding.

    • 3 replies
    • 769 views
  17. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    Well the HE SAID, HE SAID has started on the MAGIC MIKE movie. I think most of this is because the former pal feels slighted that he's not in the movie and is grabbing his 15 seconds of fame. OR perhaps CHANNING told him what to say to stir up publicity for the movie. http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/channing-tatum-stripper-buds-slam-magic-mike-star-claiming-experiences-article-1.1097726

  18. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I can't believe she is 50. This song was very much under appreciated when it was released four years ago. So enjoy in honor of her 50th. . .

    • 0 replies
    • 472 views
  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I had to share this funny captcha screen. Random??

    • 1 reply
    • 628 views
  20. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I may be in the minority on this but I'm so glad this awful TV show is NOT coming back.

  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.out.com/news-commentary/2012/06/18/benji-schwimmer-naked-truth-sytycd-gay-mormon-sexuality And he talks about it in a 2 hour YouTube video interview. . .

  22. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    It looks like the legal team at Abercrombie & Fitch is working overtime again. According to TMZ, a former employee of the clothing store has filed a lawsuit claiming that the national chain sent him to a modeling agency that required him to masturbate in front of the camera. While working in the store, Benjamin Bowers was referred to modeling agent Brian Hilburn by the Abercrombie & Fitch casting director. Bowers alleges that, after being flown to Jackson, Mississippi, for a photo shoot, he was coaxed into masturbating in the nude in order to achieve a more "relaxed" look for his modeling portfolio. The events allegedly took place June 17, 2011, but Bowers is n…

    • 4 replies
    • 969 views
  23. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    There is a remake of Blue Lagoon premiering Saturday night on the Lifetime channel. Normally it wouldn't interest me especially on Lifetime. The stills and trailer look interesting because the guy in it is HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT and just my type. So I may have to watch it.

  24. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    This is quite a virtuoso performance

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  25. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    CBS is looking at a game show based on the briefly addictive iPad game Draw Something. Of course, Ryan Seacrest is behind this, because he's now behind everything. Ryan is also looking at buying Dick Clark Productions for $400 million.

    • 0 replies
    • 520 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.