Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Anyone else watching the Scripps National Spelling Bee on ESPN? They are down to 2 now. This always cracks me up. I love how they narrate the show like you are watching a PGA golf tournament. These kids are totally amazing. I won my 6th grade spelling bee on the word "paragraph". But I lost state during the next to last round on the word "guarantee". I said "g a" before I realized it; then I said "oh shit" into the microphone. I did get a big laugh. My Mother was not happy. . .

    • 15 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    Well I was watching the story about Justin Bieber develop and the "assault" charges being leveled against him. I know..there are 2 sides to every story and the charge is being leveled by a paparazzi (sp?) I wasn't going to bring this story up on the forum but I am a bit worried for my safety now. Since I've started following this story, bright green and purple ninjas have started appearing outside my house. They try to blend in (deliver mail, walking a dog, etc) but it is scaring me. Then the other day I was online AND I saw a post (honest to GOD!) that said that BELIEBERS are green ninjas! I was like "OH MY GOD! IT MAKES SENSE NOW! the Beliebers have taken an interest …

    • 7 replies
    • 797 views
  3. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    What do you think? Does this match what you've seen in most bars?

    • 5 replies
    • 898 views
  4. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I'm shocked that some editor didn't fully understand how this might be read. . . (but I know straight men are the dumbest species on the planet it seems.)

    • 1 reply
    • 571 views
  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    TRUE BLOOD ON HBO, one of my favorite summer shows is coming back in June for another new season with the hottie from Law & Order Special Victims Unit. YUMMY. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3raysIkTOs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP7GF9rU_Cs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4l6sAsLcSU

  6. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I think this british family have an unfortunate surname and then they decide to be lawyers in Britain where they use a different word. . . I'd rather have this company name for a completely different reason. . .

    • 6 replies
    • 932 views
  7. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Very funny. . .Senior Doctor visit. . .

    • 1 reply
    • 437 views
  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    How Much Gay Sex Makes You Gay?

  9. It has been 6 years since MaleEscortReview.com opened the website. With the help of many long-term posters, the site was beta tested and launched and has been growing ever since. We are now 6 years old. I am very proud of the way the site has grown over time and developed into what it is today. In celebration of our 6-year anniversary, we are going to be having a Forum Contest to celebrate the event. From now through May, for every 300 posts a member makes on the MaleEscortReview.com website, you will get your name in a hat. The name that is drawn out will get a $500 US gift certificate. For the member that posts the most during the contest (no matter what that number) y…

  10. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This is going around the gay blogs today. So true.

    • 4 replies
    • 790 views
  11. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Any last plans you have to up your numbers this is the time to put them into action. The contest ends at the end of the month ... we already know EXPAT has won a few levels but there are still plenty of random levels to win from.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I know of at least one poster who will appreciate this first pic/model for his shoes/outfit?!?!?!

    • 1 reply
    • 551 views
  13. Started by Lucky,

  14. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Is Grindr keeping me single?

    • 7 replies
    • 971 views
  15. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    The California senate has passed the bill outlawing reparative therapy for underage people. If it makes it through the house and the governor signs it, California will become the first state to outlaw sexual orientation change therapy for minors.

    • 4 replies
    • 773 views
  16. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Big congrats to Cynthia Nixon, who married Christine Marinoni on Sunday in New York.

    • 3 replies
    • 795 views
  17. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This is already getting a lot of press before it even starts. She even tacks a jab at Lady Gaga by combining "Express Yourself" with Gaga's "Born This Way". Of course Madonna fans complained that Gaga stole the song from Madonna's "Express Yourself". Although everyone forgets that Madonna took Express Yourself from another song in the 80's anyway. There is very little that's totally original anymore. Here is the cover art for the tour book.

    • 1 reply
    • 546 views
  18. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Another gem found on Facebook. . .

    • 0 replies
    • 547 views
  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Here's the latest on the church in Indiana where the toddler so famously sang "Ain't No Homos Gonna Make It to heaven... http://t.co/yIKc9Xg6

    • 1 reply
    • 543 views
  20. Started by MsGuy,

    Turns out all that hair dye, all those botox treatments and all those hours in the gym are next to useless...the damn twinks sniff us old farts out anyway. http://health.usnews.com/health-news/news/articles/2012/05/30/humans-can-sniff-out-old-age-in-others-study-shows I guess the only cure for the smell of old remains the smell of green.

    • 2 replies
    • 813 views
  21. Started by JKane,

    I'm starting to think Anderson must've co-majored in Journalism and Adorable. From Towle.

    • 1 reply
    • 647 views
  22. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Adam's new single is very promising. I hope radio finally will choose to play him. This is actually a good song. It's available now on iTunes.

    • 2 replies
    • 647 views
  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    The older I get, the harder a long flight to Asia takes on my body. I have been in Thailand for 4 days now and my body is drained! How long does this take you guys to get over the time change? Any suggestions? I normally take Ambien to force sleep at the required time. It works. But, then when the clock strikes 12, I am ready again for a long sleep and my body feels as it were beaten by a group of twinks who saw me peeking at them in the gym.

  24. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This is a must watch video. They clearly have very well informed parents who are very open minded. This is so cute. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4jZW8DsJI0

    • 7 replies
    • 751 views
  25. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Last week Joshua had his "no homo" moment with Phillip Phillips. And this week he (Joshua) is wearing what looks like a blouse from the Jaclyn Smith Collection at KMart. What was the stylist thinking???? Joshua might as well have been wearing a rainbow flag.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.