Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by lookin,

    Yesterday, 68 fun-loving women from Madrid hopped on a bus and travelled more than a hundred miles to meet the lonely men of Candeleda, Spain. According to this article, Candeleda, like many rural Spanish towns, is in danger of disappearing altogether if the population continues to decline. So a Spanish dating service, taking its cue from a 1951 American film, Westward the Women, is bussing scores of ladies to these rural outposts to give love a chance to blossom in the boondocks. Of course, a lot has changed since the middle of the last century when the film was made, and there are surely now plenty of lonely gay and bi-curious gentlemen in the world's hinterlands. W…

    • 2 replies
    • 812 views
  2. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Self-love, the sincerest form. . . Happy 34th birthday James !!

  3. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    The Eagles recently played in Dubai and look who has a backstage pass

    • 0 replies
    • 537 views
  4. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    A friend of mine is in NYC and just saw "Once - The Musical" and said it was the best thing he's seen on stage in years. Anyone else see it? http://www.oncemusical.com

    • 1 reply
    • 774 views
  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    People who grew up with Facebook, iTunes, and YouTube experience technology in a way that's fundamentally new. It's amazing how much has changed since I voluntarily retired 6 years ago. Facebook and most of iTunes was new then and now all has changed digitally. http://t.co/wAYI4qiD

  6. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Here is the digital copy of their 30th anniversary magazine. Enjoy: http://www.frontiersla.com/Other/PDF/BackIssues/3026.pdf

    • 0 replies
    • 563 views
  7. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Some of these are timely and funny. . .

    • 0 replies
    • 498 views
  8. Guest EXPAT

    In Canada, hardcore gay porn took over a morning show's broadcast for several minutes. A site I can't link to says it was Lucas Studios' After Hours. While I can imagine the outrage if the pay TV gay porn channel went broadcast in the U.S., CHCH general manager Brett Drysdale says “All I can say is I’m glad it was a high production value, quality porn playing from a top-notch studio. I emailed the owner of Lucas Entertainment and he said it was hilarious.”

    • 0 replies
    • 512 views
  9. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Surfs Up http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqa6rc_twgmtr-promo_music

    • 0 replies
    • 550 views
  10. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I think Nick is pretty sexy and this video shows off a little bit of his assets

    • 0 replies
    • 487 views
  11. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    So will you be doing anything special in recognition of the day?

    • 15 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I would love to know the real reason for this photograph. .

    • 1 reply
    • 582 views
  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Chris Evans is infuriatingly hot and likable. About marriage-equality, he says: “It’s insane that civil rights are being denied people in this day and age. It’s embarrassing, and it’s heartbreaking. It goes without saying that I’m completely in support of gay marriage. In 10 years we’ll be ashamed that this was an issue.” Speaking of Chris , early reviews for Avengers are in, and they're ... pretty good!

    • 0 replies
    • 566 views
  14. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    They had a spirited discussion on "The View" about manscaping. Regis Philbin was a guest co-host and weighed in as well. Very funny. What's your view of the manscaping trend? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lbnfXTR-28

  15. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Finally a site with the GeoTargeting functionality of an app & the accessibility of a website that's both PC/Laptop & Mobile Friendly. The new APPless place to meet a bro from home, work or on the go! Bros4Bros.com An all new gaysocial network with the geo functionality of Grindr & the accessibility of a .com like gayromeo(uk) / adam4adam(usa). Tired of being left out in the a world of apps, sick of logging on to multiple accounts just to browse the APPless bros or fed up with paying $1.00 just to load more bros!? Then check-out this completely free, work friendly & mother approved website that puts all other gay networks to shame! The site …

    • 0 replies
    • 730 views
  16. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    In the Expats ia a spy thriller recommended by someone at the book store, I frequent. The book store owners were affiliated with an intelligence agency so it's somehow exciting to go there and look into hiw they organize events and things like that. I rarely read fictions these days but the title got my attention... I hope our dear EXPAT can enjoy it.

    • 0 replies
    • 472 views
  17. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    The Secret Service has a rare black eye after an unfolding scandal that allegedly has agents bringing prostitutes back to a hotel that had been secured for dignitaries in advance of President Obama's arrival in Columbia. Frankly I couldn't care less if adult men hire escorts. But I'm sure this potentially has security issues when you don't exactly know who you are hiring. Where do you stand on this issue? Frankly I think adults should be able to do what they want in their off time. . .

    • 18 replies
    • 1.3k views
  18. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Sadly The Band drummer and solo artist Levon Helm is in the final stages of his battle with cancer. He has had a remarkable career and aside from his own many hit songs such as the one below was the inspiration of a huge Elton John song, also posted below.

    • 2 replies
    • 695 views
  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    For you Darren Criss lovers. He's very cute here.

    • 1 reply
    • 634 views
  20. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Can you think of a word that is associated with all three words below? Dive light rocket I didn't get it right but the author of the book that i am reading says that every speaker of English recognizes it. I just want to figure out what's wrong with me.

    • 7 replies
    • 806 views
  21. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    This no longer kid now young man seems to be on some goofy PR ride lately. Obviously we saw the condom *cough* accidently fall out of his pocket. Now we accidentally see his butt ... well at least we know its his real butt this time Oh and we also get to see as he puts his hand down the front of his pants These pics were taken of him from outside his hotel room in Sydney where he is promoting, I believe, the same movie as the condom drop. He def can have a place in my bed

  22. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Well to get a ticket dismissed in the lone star state one must attend driving school. I am pretty certain its like this in most states. Anyway, I decided to do it online after flashing back to my numerous mind numbing experiences sitting in driver school in SoCal. I was far more comfortable however the time involved to take the class was surreal. Approx 6 hours in total. What I did not know is that even though one works at his own pace online the state requires a min amount of time to be spent on each page. Trying to match the classroom time So I spent 6 hours listening to music playing around on F4F and diving into other distractions while I watched a timer countdown …

    • 1 reply
    • 697 views
  23. Started by BigK,

    Love the musical heritage. What sites should I see. Don't feel the need to see Graceland, but should I? The ducks at the Peabody? Fine Dining? BBQ? Any suggestions welcome.

    • 3 replies
    • 823 views
  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    Here is the word for this week: xenophilia \zen-uh-FIL-ee-uh\, noun: An attraction to foreign peoples, cultures, or customs. Yet the scenario of openhanded host and guest, of xenophilia, is played out time and time again in Homer's Odyssey. It mattered to those hill-bound and sea-scattered tribes that the wanderer be made welcome… -- Nicholas Delbanco, The Lost Suitcase This connectedness — so evident to the drama's spectator, so indiscernible to the dramatized participant — promotes what we might call xenophilia. -- Susan Gubar, Critical Condition The opposite of xenophobia, xenophilia has the same Greek roots. It literally means "attracted to strangers." It first…

  25. Gen Silent Some article or study on this subject seems to come up in here every month or so, it seems to be something many of us worry about.

    • 3 replies
    • 668 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.