The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
SAO PAULO -- Police in northeastern Brazil say they have arrested three people who allegedly killed at least two women, ate parts of their bodies and used their flesh to make stuffed pastries known as empanadas that they then sold. Inspector Wesley Fernandes of the Garanhuns city police department tells the Globo TV network that a man, his wife and his mistress have confessed to the grisly crimes. The three were arrested Wednesday. Fernandes says the three said they belonged to a sect that preached "the purification of the world and the reduction of its population." Police traced the three after one of the women used a credit card belonging to one of …
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
-
I'm not sure what's going on, but you have to give it to the camera man for catching what ever it is. . .
-
IF you are planning to visit any of these cities where NH Hotels are located, this is a great 50% off sale: My bf & I stayed at NH Hotels in Amsterdam on our recent visit. Great rate when on 50% discount :-) NOTE THE LIMITED TIME TO BOOK http://www.nh-hotels.com/flash/indexEN.html?mailid=10216&nhagentid=11042&nhsubagentid=110425220216&m_i=x5uuswtoNkeXTkc4AeQNHISJ6x_U05WxzIoYxW tj
-
He's a hottie and it's his birthday. Do you think he'd let me spank him?
-
- 10 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I had to look into this book given it's title and the number of years I spent as an EXPAT outside of this country. This looks like a good read according to the review here: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/12/books/the-expats-a-thriller-by-chris-pavone.html Synopsis: Kate Moore is a working mother, struggling to make ends meet, to raise children, to keep a spark in her marriage . . . and to maintain an increasingly unbearable life-defining secret. So when her husband is offered a lucrative job in Luxembourg, she jumps at the chance to leave behind her double-life, to start anew. She begins to reinvent herself as an expat, finding her way in a language she doesn’t spea…
-
- 4 replies
- 919 views
-
-
Though he's a bit older than I usually prefer at 30 .. I am attracted to Jamar Rogers of The Voice! The openly gay man is a former drug addict and lives with HIV. I want to be sure my fantasy is correct as possible I'm curious do you guys think he's a top or a bottom?
-
- 9 replies
- 1k views
-
-
As most know from my original thread due to losing everything at the casinos I have to return to working a regaular job. Something I had been able to avoid for years. Anyway the reality hit me today only 10 days left Its been so long since I have had a normal job I don't even know if I can do it. I'm a bit nervous even lol. Though when I think about getting paid again and also the benefits it makes it seem like the right choice ... not that i had much of a choice. The health insurance benefit alone will save me nearly $600 per month ... so even though the pay sucks it is like putting a extra $600 a month in my pocket just on that benefit. Well I am gonna try o at leas…
-
The Out Power 50 has been named, and it's as confusing as any other year. Topping the list is Apple CEO Tim Cook, who isn't formally out, and other non-out folks like Anderson Cooper and Matt Drudge rank high. But what may get them in the most trouble is that there's no sign of Adam Lambert. But then he is only just now releasing his second CD. Give him until next year.
-
Blaine caught Kurt "cheating" on him by texting another boy and Blaine let him have it with this Whitney song. I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED it. This is my favorite Whitney song in any event. Watch it before it goes down.
-
- 12 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. -- A prison inmate in South Dakota is suing a hospital for performing a circumcision on him nearly 30 years ago. Twenty-eight-year-old Dean Cochrun is imprisoned at the South Dakota State Penitentiary in Sioux Falls for kidnapping. He's suing Sanford Hospital, previously known as Sioux Valley Hospital, for performing the circumcision when he was an infant. Cochrun says in a complaint filed Friday in federal court that he was "recently made aware of the fact that I had been circumcised," and that the procedure has left him feeling inadequate and unable to fully enjoy sex. Cochrun's suit asks for $1,000 for compensatory and punitive damages. Sanfo…
-
How Your Social Media Profile Could Make Or Break Your Next Job Opportunity - Great article in Forbes magazine. http://t.co/MYAJEFI6
-
- 12 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
This was one of the funniest movie skits they ever did on "The Carol Burnett Show". My favorite line is when she comes down the stairs and Harvey Korman as Rhett Butler says "Why Sharlett you look absolutely beautiful, where ever did you find that dress." And Carol Burnett responds, "I saw it in the window and couldn't resist. . ." WENT WITH THE WIND: Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH6TBEbP77Q Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nt0yi4wbro
-
PDF of a speech by Mark Schuster, M.D., PhD. An interesting and well written overview of entering the medical profession as a gay doctor back in the early 90's. http://download.journals.elsevierhealth.com/pdfs/journals/1876-2859/PIIS187628591200006X.pdf
-
Amsterdam is a city of permissions and tolerance, and home of one of the most famous red light districts in the world. Tourists flock from all around to indulge in, or at least gawk at the ladies of all nationalities flaunting their wares in showcase windows up and down the street. Besides the oldest profession, all kinds of pleasures are offered, dealers of mind-altering substances name their price, and if you don't watch your wallet closely, you're likely to lose it. Still, it is a popular stop on the Amsterdam itinerary. Despite being a delightful den of debauchery after the sun goes down, one can't help but be drawn to the area during the daytime as well, to stroll …
-
- 11 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Paul Atreides is a sexy bottom boy who has been working in the evenings on F4F for a while now. He is quite popular probably because he is very socialable. However, he happens to be the best salesman on the site as well. Hang out in his room for a while .. he will start up a group chat and listen to his pitch why you should buy in. He has every point covered more so than guys double his years and experience in sales. He is a rare talent in every sense of the word.
-
Nick Gruber, long associated with Calvin Klein, is in jail! He had a fight with another man and when the cops came, he acted suspiciously, so they searched him at the station and found the white powder known as cocaine. TMZ has the story: http://www.tmz.com/2...n/#.T5cwgqtYvDt [ (See, Lucky can get those Hollywood scoops when he wants to!)
-
He hacked Facebook blah blah blah. He sure is cute though. You will never get through more than a few minute but between his sexy accent and adorable image I felt it my obligation to post it anyway http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=emzOZH1-v9E
-
Hulu is adding a LGBT category to its genre listings, along with the addition of a number of gay-themed films. I'd like to think this opens another door for people trying to understand what it means to be gay and working to accept themselves. http://www.hulu.com
-
This past weekend, we held our Pride celebrations here in Phoenix. Outside the festival, there were some "Westboro Baptist-type protesters". They were spewing the usual ignorant hatred, but eventually got silenced by a flashmob to Gaga's "Born this way".
-
I can't believe this. First there was the hotdog pizza and now the cheeseburger pizza. .
-
The (Next) Food Network Star season begins May13th. They have changed it up this year bvy creating three teams. Bobby Flay, Giada De Laurentiis and Alton Brown. Not sure if I like this idea I really need to see how it looks and plays out. Anyway, whose team would you want to be on?
-
I saw this movie poster and I can't believe it. . . then I found this article online. . . http://crushable.com/entertainment/hungry-hungry-hippos-fake-movie-poster-battleship-953/
-
You can see this painting hanging at SHARE Nightclub in Las Vegas. "Cest La Vie Penis, " by artist Alex Heravi. If you are a fan of their Facebook fan page you get 15% off the price of the limited edition prints (Giclee). You can get more information at the front counter. Again this is a limited edition so don’t wait to get yours!
-
Is it just me, or have we seem to attracted a few of the "mean girls" from next door lately (although with different masks). There seem to be a few more "negative" and downright mean/bitchy comments lately which remind me of "the other" site. There is a post over there now about missing posters.. Rockhard made a post which describes my feelings exactly.. here it is "Mean queens are ugly, and the world already has too much ugly in it. I'm glad most of the ugly girls are gone. IMO, intent matters. And if your intent is to slice and dice with every quip, or behave like a troll, the board will never be a welcoming place. Yes, some queens adore a bitch fest, and they pop p…
-
- 15 replies
- 1.4k views
-