Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Soccer superstar David Beckham is once again showing off his underwear. This time, it is for a new campaign for Euro retailer H & M. The print ad is already out, and the tv commercial will air during the superbowl.. More info HERE

    • 5 replies
    • 573 views
  2. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Check out this Cyanide and Happiness comic . . .

    • 1 reply
    • 501 views
  3. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    How cool is this "Happy Mother's Day, Dad" card?

    • 1 reply
    • 554 views
  4. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Just how many shoes did someone need. . .Do you think she could give shoe-aholic Imelda Marcos a run for her money? I know at least one poster who will find this interesting. . .

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Accords with my experience with my most beloved ephebe... http://mobile.philly.com/health/?wss=/philly/health&id=140040923

    • 9 replies
    • 1k views
  6. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    A new survey from Symantec says that porn sites rank only #10 in prevalence of malware to infect your computer, because porn sites have a vested interest in repeat business. Topping the list of dangerous sites? Religious or ideological sites.

    • 2 replies
    • 602 views
  7. I took the plunge and bought a Vitamix blender at Amazon as I saw the CIA version was 50 bucks off. The total was about 500 and I have held off on this thing for years as I thought it was just too expensive. I finally caved in and decided to give it a try. Holy Cow! I am so glad I did. I find I am replacing at least one meal and sometimes more per day with Juices. I love them. Today for Breakfast, I put in a carrot, an apple, 15 almonds, some spinach, some blueberries, a banana and some Jay Robb protein powder. I added some water and some ice and in less than a minute, I had this yummy breakfast drink that was great to taste but also healthy and under 400 calories…

  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2012/04/joe-bastianich-restaurant-man-book-excerpt-mario-batali-stoned-babbo Here is an excerpt from this book, "Restaurant Man". He was on "The Today Show" today talking about how tipping really gets you what you want in restaurants. I think it's all about ego frankly. But I found his ego appealing and he really believes that the world revolves around your seating location in a restaurant. All the more power to him. . .

    • 1 reply
    • 490 views
  9. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    The Guardian today has a photo feature with school photos of some of pop and rock’s best known artists. Can you put names to the photos - without cheating? Photo 1 Photo 2 Photo 3 Photo 4 Photo 5 Photos: Rock Star Yearbook Photos http://www.guardian....ool-in-pictures

    • 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
  10. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    The AZ Diamondbacks have a new pitching rookie, Pat Corbin..Born in July of 1989, the left hander is now in the starting rotation of pitcher for the Diamondbacks.. Might just be a new reason to take in a game or two if you like that young, lanky look..

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  11. Started by AdamSmith,

    The Guardian gifts us with yet more goals to aspire to (read: reasons to feel inadequate)... http://m.guardian.co.uk/ms/p/gnm/op/sfioWFXk6cILR-DQO91AOkg/view.m?id=15&gid=culture/gallery/2012/apr/29/ten-best-first-lines-fiction&cat=culture

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    Testimg on the IPad on the app I downloaded from ITunes. It works really well so far. But I will play with it a bit and get back to you with a report. Does anyone else use this app or another app to access the forums easier when they are on their phone or netbook?

    • 1 reply
    • 789 views
  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    There is a now a company called DeadSocial that lets you store tweets that are released on a schedule after you die, so you can remind your kids or loved ones you love them, or that ex that you're still angry with in the afterlife about him cheating on you.

  14. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I admit I may be showing my age a bit by saying I'm excited to see the new Dallas. But the original, no matter how ridiculous it got, was so iconic in my childhood, and led to other shows like Knots Landing, Falcon Crest, and Dynasty. The new beefcake doesn't hurt, but I have to say the haircut/scruff on Josh Henderson isn't working for me. He needs to take off his shirt and show the abs as a distraction. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOZBnIhRF9Y

  15. Started by lookin,

    OK, this is weird. At the bottom of the Forums page is a summary of who's on-line. If you're signed in, your name appears. If you're not, it just says 'guest'. There's a (see full list) link that I hadn't noticed before and I just clicked it. It shows what threads our (currently) 95 'guests' are viewing. What a hodgepodge of threads they're looking at! It seems incredible that 2 'guests' would currently be viewing OZ's Happy Holidays thread from December and another 'guest' is viewing a Bad News from McDonald's thread from September, 2010. (They may not be there by the time you read this post, but they were there as I was writing it.) So what gives? Are they all…

  16. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    AshleyMadison.com is offering $1 million to any women who can prove they took a ride on the Tebowner. What about the men that might have been on it?

  17. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Elizabeth Taylor winning for Butterfield 8 And the TIE between Kathryn Hepburn and Barbra Streisand: Who could forget Cher winning Best Actress for "Moonstruck": And Jodie Foster for winning Best Actress for "The Silence of the Lambs": And finally Whoopi Goldberg's infamous opening monologue which was so funny:

  18. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Doesn't it seem to be a little early to shoot the new FDNY calendar?

  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I don't know where to begin . . .

    • 1 reply
    • 578 views
  20. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Looks like Justin might hav had a twitter meltdown or maybe he was a little drunk or maybe he was just acting like the little boy he is http://soc.li/CpoTspg

    • 3 replies
    • 489 views
  21. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    For quite sometime there has been a presistent rumor that Apple will be releasing a 7" iPad. With the Kindle Fire selling so well the rumor has once again increased in sizzle. About a year or more ago Steve Jobs said no way would Apple ever release a 7" tablet and went as far as declaring the 7" tablet DOA. He said they studied the possibility and if they thought it was what people wanted Apple would do it. Now that Tim Cook is at the helm and a legit 7" tablet (the Kindle Fire) has been selling like hotcakes its possible Apple might actually release the mini- iPad. So would you buy one?

  22. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    OMG these kids are oiut of their minds. Sounds like they are German or Polish or Russian? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfZ1NyS6Mzw&feature=fvsr

    • 9 replies
    • 735 views
  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    TampaYankee and I have been having a philosophical discussion and trying to come to terms with the best direction for MER. We have been doing this for a while and we love the site and will continue for many years. However, we want to make decisions that is best for the members here and also ones that encourage others to come and post. That being said, we have been discussing the value of the Reviews on the site. When we first started the site, the reviews were our main focus. We tried to get many escorts to post profiles as well. We were trying to be an all in one place. It wasn't as successful as we hoped and the reviews are very few and far between. We could do as …

  24. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Fringe fans can let out a sigh of relief. Fox has renewed the struggling sci-fi series for a final 13-episode season bringing it to a total of 100 episodes which of course makes it perfect for syndication. This is one series that I will want to watch again.

    • 6 replies
    • 819 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.