Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by JKane,

    I used to really like about half of Southland and hate the other half. Loved the patrol officers and Lydia (young black detective) but couldn't stand most of the other detective stories. Deep into lives I didn't give a shit about to tell yet again the dime-a-dozen(-hundred) story of a marriage on the rocks because the idiot wife married a cop yet can't stand being married to a cop... Luckily they killed off an annoying detective or two and divorced the cunt-wife (hope we never have to see her again, she played annoying way too well), and the other stories have gained some great depth and texture. And the stuff about LA, hearing two officers joke about different ar…

  2. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Lesson: Don't dress your baby like a zebra at the zoo. This was all over the news today. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hajUhUdnuaM

    • 6 replies
    • 592 views
  3. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Spirit is raising its fee for a carryon bag that is checked at the gate..The new fee could be more than the actual price of the ticket.. http://www.azcentral...ry-bag-fee.html

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    So we have just pushed into May. To date I have not hired a single escort this year. I have no desire to do so at the moment either. I have met a few guys through different avenues and am well satisfied. How about you guys? How many escorts have you hired so far this year?

    • 8 replies
    • 954 views
  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I doubt this happens to just anyone every day. . .aren't they just adorable? I want them as neighbors too. . .

    • 4 replies
    • 486 views
  6. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    Has anyone watched this show? I discovered it a while ago and at first didn't think too much about it, but have gotten hooked on it. the questions range from G to X but what i fiind interesting is that these guys in their 20's can be out and open on TV such a change from "our generation". there are 5 guys on the show that revolve around 12 or so regulars. Matt Barker(2nd clip) and Taylor James(blond in first clip) are two that I would love to jump on! There are 20 questions each show, it is a MTV show, but it plays on LOGO here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGp3TtWoy9U http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwSkrVLJb3E

    • 5 replies
    • 830 views
  7. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I donate books to my local library and recently one of the books I donated was checked out. It was a rewarding experience. Most libraries lack recent books. If you have good books please donate. You can share knowledge through books.

    • 7 replies
    • 801 views
  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Millions of users will be treated to the artist's iconic work today when they visit the search engine's homepage. If you, like hundreds of millions of people all over the world, visit Google’s main search page today, you will see a very special Google Doodle in honor of what would have been the late artist Keith Haring’s 54th birthday. So how should you celebrate the anniversary of the iconic pop artist’s birth? If you’re in the New York City area this weekend (or anytime until July 8th) you could check out the Brooklyn Museum’s Keith Haring: 1978-1982 exhibit. Here you can see some of the artist’s groundbreaking work in the first large-scale showing of his earliest d…

    • 1 reply
    • 904 views
  9. Guest Hoover42
    Started by Guest Hoover42,

    While listening to the latest Jonny McGovern podcast this week, I heard mention of three websites devoted to celebrity gossip (often with tons of blind items about people behaving badly). If you're looking for some tea, check out: http://www.dlisted.com/ http://worldofwonder.net/ and http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/

    • 5 replies
    • 830 views
  10. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Mick Jagger will host the Season Finale of Saturday Night Live. That will be an interesting choice. It's like it will be on fast forward I'm sure. I wonder if he will sing as well?

    • 0 replies
    • 443 views
  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I couldn't resist. . .by the way there is an Amazon.com special today on the full blu-ray set of Star Wars movies if you are interested. . .

    • 0 replies
    • 526 views
  12. Texts from Hillary!

  13. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I am sure many have been influenced by parents or school teachers ... what I am curious about what public person has had the most impact on your life and if you can share why that would be great!

    • 18 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Guest EXPAT

    The trailer for The Dark Knight Rises has been released in advance of running with The Avengers on Friday. It's very quiet, scary, and seems to build on a lack of hope, from which a hero will rise. I'm fascinated by the role they seem to have Catwoman playing, and I managed to understand most of what Bane said, so there's that. But it's really a teaser, without very much Batman at all.

    • 6 replies
    • 693 views
  15. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.afterelton.com/people/2012/05/9-hottest-moments-boy-band-history Boy bands are fun to watch and I always like the harmonies but their bodies are usually very hot. Take a look at AfterElton's take on the 9 hottest moments in boy band history. . .

    • 0 replies
    • 949 views
  16. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    So I thought I'd put a few things I've been wondering about lately in a post... 1. Have you heard of BURN NOTICE? I love that show! Michael Westin is played by Jeffrey Donovan. Have you ever noticed that he hardly EVER EVER EVER does interviews? He keeps a very low profile. I've even ordered the BLU-RAY dvds hoping for commentary tracks but they don't even do those on the burn notice seasons. It's like they run their entire show like a spy network. One thing I have always wondered about is who helps them with their spy advice. 2. do you know the show MAD MEN? how about the character PETE on Mad Men? He's quite ascetic. Lives in a very sparse house in Los Angeles. He on…

    • 2 replies
    • 548 views
  17. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Whitney Houston and Jordin Sparks are starring in a new movie "Sparkle" and they released a first image of the two from the movie. This is the Whitney that we all hope comes back eventually. I just wish her voice was back. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20563718,00.html

    • 4 replies
    • 713 views
  18. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    A brief video interview at my blog with Pierre Fitch and Brent Everett on making and using their Fleshjacks. You can check it out at this link http://allmaleonline.com/?p=28074

    • 4 replies
    • 603 views
  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Edvard Munch's painting "The Scream" sold for a record $120 million at auction on Wednesday at Sotheby's, far exceeding pre-sales estimates of about $80 million. The vibrant piece from 1895, the most famous art work in the world still remaining in private hands, went under the hammer at Sotheby's Impressionist and modern art auction, where clients and press packed the salesroom for the much-anticipated sale. Bidding started at around $50 million for the work, one of four versions by the Scandinavian painter being sold by Norwegian businessman Petter Olsen, and elapsed over about 15 minutes until an unnamed bidder by telephone gave the final offer of $119,922,500, includ…

    • 3 replies
    • 664 views
  20. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Restaurant magazine revealed its annual "World's 50 Best Restaurants" list on Monday at an awards ceremony in London's Guildhall. This year marked the tenth year for the countdown. Note if you click the link it will take you to the web site. 1) Noma (Copenhagen, Denmark) 2) El Celler de Can Roca (Girona, Spain) 3) Mugaritz (Errenteria, Spain) 4) D.O.M. (São Paulo, Brazil) 5) Osteria Francescana (Modena, Italy) 6) Per Se (New York) 7) Alinea (Chicago, Illinois) 8) Arzak (San Sebastián, Spain) 9) Dinner by Heston Blumenthal (London, England) 10) Eleven Madison Park (New York) 11) Steirereck (Vienna, Austria) 12) L'Atelier Saint-Germain de Joël Robuchon (Paris, F…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Well there are 30 days left to the contest. Time to get your plan together to maximize your entries for the drawing. I've decided to create a bot to post for me every 10 seconds Good luck to all

  22. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    The next closest is Samsung at 15% WOW a huge difference. In fairness to other Android tablets the Kindle Fire is also the most skinned of them all. If one did not know about the Android OS he might mistake it for a OEM OS of Amazon. Anyone here own the Kindle Fire? If so how do you like it?

  23. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    At the Tribeca premiere of his movie Any Day Now, about a gay couple adopting a mentally challenged kid, Alan Cumming talked about myths of gay parents. “You know, most of the abuse against children comes from straight parents—from straight men, actually. And its a terrible misstatement that gay men are somehow going to be more abusive to their children. It’s absolutely not true in any way. And yet still there’s kind of this myth in society. And I find that part of the whole prejudice that gay people suffer. We’re still fighting against it and I hope that this film will in some way help to eradicate that.”

    • 2 replies
    • 558 views
  24. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    According to a woman who was there and standing near Robert Kennedy there were to gunmen who assassinated RFK. Video link http://cnn.com/video...sassination.cnn

    • 4 replies
    • 661 views
  25. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I decided to rent "W.E." which is Madonna's directorial debut that basically got trashed. But I have to say I really enjoyed it.

    • 3 replies
    • 632 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.