The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
I dream about my first time being with a black guy with a 10 inch and he cums in me.... That sounds like fun
-
I can't get the "insert link" to work. But here is a funny dog video, recommended by me: http://sorisomail.com/email/74298/como-se-danca-o-merengue.html
-
- 7 replies
- 969 views
-
-
It looks fairly laborious to use, but still, translation to/from 14 languages... including Brazilian Portuguese!
-
I heard that this tablet is a major threat to iPad 2. Have anybody tried it? I am waiting for a tablet that has a phone function so I won't buy one just yet. I think in the near future people will develop a hologram technology where a name card size device can create a touch screen made up of only light. Before we go that far, companies like Apple and Samsung should not lie about their battery life. Apple is bad in a way. Trick you into buying something that works really well for a short amount of time. I don't mind investing in a new technology though but don't test my patience.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
15 Disastrous Product Launches That Were Quickly Killed By The Business Insider | Daily Ticker – 22 hours ago.. .....Provided by Aimee Groth and Jay Yarow of the Business Insider: Monday morning, Netflix CEO Reed Hastings announced that Qwikster is no longer. Hastings decided to listen to shareholders and consumers and kill Qwikster before even giving it a chance. Was it the right move? Netflix shares plunged around 7% Monday while the rest of the market rallied. Investors clearly aren't impressed, but they may just be responding to the company's acknowledgement that Qwikster was a failure. Long term abandoning a bad idea could help the stock. Plenty of other big …
-
- 1 reply
- 930 views
-
-
ONCE UPON A TIME.... there were 3 bears. There was DADDY bear, CUBBIE bear, and GRAY bear who all lived in a cottage on the edge of the forest. One day, while the bears were fast asleep (after a particularly hard night of partying) a stranger entered the bear's cottage. It was CUBBIE who woke (because he had a terrible itch to fill) and startled the stranger. CUBBIE said to the stranger, "Who are you? Why are you in our house?" The stranger said, "I heard there were some big bad bears out in this cottage. I wanted to check it out for myself. They call me BIG RED." The stranger threw off his red cloak (which was the only thing he was wearing) and CUBBIE immediately …
-
Frank Kameny died in Washington, DC, yesterday. He was one of the founding fathers of the gay rights movement in this country. Back in February, kjun12 alerted us to an article about him on a gay news website, but the article is no longer available because the site has gone out of business. The article explained that Frank was living in near poverty and dependent on a local charitable organization for spending money. I sent a donation, and I know others who read the thread did as well. I met Frank when both of us were young enough to be political activists; he stayed one to the end of a long and productive life. He lost his government job in 1957 because he was gay, and …
-
- 4 replies
- 776 views
-
-
-
Imagine all of the things that can go wrong in life. You're having great sex with the bf, and you whip out your favorite toy...then: "This may be one sexual encounter April Bonjour will never forget. She’s suing sex toy maker Pipedream Products after her vibrator made her bleed so much that she had to be rushed to the hospital. As she tells it in court papers filed in Siskiyou County, Bonjour and her boyfriend were enjoying a little hanky-panky. Then Bonjour felt what she described as an “intense, sharp pain in my vagina.” Her boo quickly removed the toy, which was covered in blood, Bonjour said. “I thought, very briefly, that I had started my period but as the bleed…
-
We all know that bareback sex is dangerous and should not happen outside of a committed relationship. With that disclaimer in place...do you find bareback porn to be a turn on, or does it do nothing for you?
-
If you were given a vacation to anywhere in the world for enjoying its local "men for hire", where would it be? Rio? Thailand? Prague? Barcelona? Anywhere at all? Why do you choose that local? Have you been there before? etc, etc. etc..
-
according to the bottom of the webpage, in the last 60 minutes, there have been 104 users on the forum...only 6 registered and logged in users, and 98 unlogged in lurkers/visitors.. more people than normal.. just not many posting..
-
- 14 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
First of all, I want to say that what I am about to say isn't meant to be funny at all. Second of all, I have a purpose in asking this. Third of all, it will seem like a REALLY dumb question to some of you but it upsets me so I thought I would talk about it on here. If I were to get partial dentures, would that somehow inhibit my ability to have sex or inhibit other hiring guys from wanting to have sex with me? gcursor
-
- 1 reply
- 662 views
-
-
The former drug-addled Limelight nightclub, at 6th Avenue and 21st in New York, will soon become an IHOP. Yes, an IHOP. I have spent a few wonderful times there, in a state of shall we call it "gay grace" and could never see it as a pancake house. But, tis to be! <sigh>
-
- 0 replies
- 615 views
-
-
So the other day I talked via telephone to this technical recruiter for a while. Afterwards I got this nice email saying we will keep you in mind and so on and so forth. However they transposed two letters in my first name SO instead of saying Dear David: it said: Dear Dvaid: Now these are recruiters who are sending me a thank you letter but shouldn't they care about the spelling of my FIRST NAME before sending out the email? Try sending in a resume with one typo and see what happens to that. So what do you guys think? gcursor
-
- 8 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hey guys, Almost a 40 year old virgin on DL in Atl! Though I have often desired to Experience an "Encounter", the opportunity has never found its way to me. I have a small window now where i might be able to fulfill this desire. I am relatively fit, and not painful to look upon. I am a bit of a partiEr, though not at my former levels, I am looking for a very memorable and wild Experience. I am looking for an idea of something by Thursday 10/13. Please let me know what information you can about an Entertaining party we can have and any questions you may have for me. Thanks! -D
-
-
Usually bibottomboy comes here early in the morning (the US eastern time) but have not seen him for a week. I hope he is ok.
-
If you thought kjun was all wet, he just might soon be so as flood waters that have ravaged Thailand now threaten the capitol city. Last year's flood: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2011/10/08/international/i041500D32.DTL
-
- 3 replies
- 975 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Tuesday - Time for another week's Glee and a shot of Costa Rica's finest export this side of bananas and coffee.
-
- 3 replies
- 860 views
-
-
I want a guy from the Houston area to be my first I would like a guy with a big cock so I can ride him..... I would let you cum inside me ..... I'm very cute and would be a notch on your belt
-
Research Reveals Oral Sex May Be Leading Cause of Mouth, Throat Cancers By L.L. Woodard | Yahoo! Contributor Network – Tue, Oct 4, 2011.. Mouth and throat cancer, called oropharynx cancer, used to be a disease seen most commonly in elderly persons. Tobacco smoking and alcohol use were known to be the leading causes of oropharyngeal cancer. Today, oral sex is listed as the leading cause of cancer of the mouth and throat. New research, published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology, demonstrates that human papillomavirus, HPV, is the leading cause of cancer of the oropharnyx in the U.S. The number of people diagnosed with HPV-related oral cancers in the U.S. tripled from…
-
What is it with this bitch? First, the awful brow lift makes her look like the evil stepmom from The Omen. Or else Cruella DeVille/Glenn Close with a forehead higher than Mr. Clean's. Two weeks ago, she has the nip slip. Last week, the fart heard round the world. And last night, she is combing the chesticles of my man, Tristan MacManus. She better not be thinking of swiping that cheap piece of plastic down through his treasure trail. That territory is reserved and def off-limits!
-
- 3 replies
- 797 views
-
-
I always get the actors Dean McDermott, Dermot Mulroney and Dylan McDermott mixed up. This one is the son of the writer of The Vajajay Monologias, as well as one member of the famed club "The Hung Servicers of Size-Queen Julia" For fifty, he's still got it. American Horror Story is damned fine, like him.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Netflix Is Killing Their DVD Business to Save Their Company By Adam Clark Estes | The Atlantic Wire – 6 hrs ago Netflix is dividing in order to conquer. Sunday night, the company's co-founder and CEO Reed Hastings announced in a blog post that they would be splitting up their DVD-by-mail and streaming services into separate businesses. Netflix will live on as a streaming-only service, and in a few weeks, the DVD service will become Qwikster, a name that Hastings says "refers to quick delivery" and that tweeting tech types are having a blast making fun of. It's unclear how long they'd planned this move but as one commenter at Fred Wilson's AVC blog pointed out, the fac…