Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by Lucky,

    Yes, the 7th person ever born was born yesterday. Well, the 7 billionth person. Only 12 years ago number 6 was born, so at this rate we should be getting more posters in about 18 years. What would you advise number 7? The Guardian of London delves into that: Hey, Number 7... Here's what Salmon Rushdie had to say to number 6: The ancient wisdoms are modern nonsenses. Live in your own time, use what we know, and as you grow up, perhaps the human race will finally grow up with you, and put aside childish things. Sheer nonsense, right?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I've always thought he was the hottest guy on this show. Now you can see for yourself in his new underwear ads:

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  3. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I am curious what your preference is. When looking at photos do you prefer hardcore or softcore? When I think of hardcore I'm refering to full on pics of guys sucking and fucking. When I think of softcore I am thinking more solo pics more suggestive erotic type photos. Personally I think the softcore leaves a bit more to the imagination ... allows me to create my own fantasy Anyway what do you guys think?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    It appears to be official. Kim K is filing for divorce from studly new husband Kris Humphries. Sources reveal the reason being "irreconcilable differences".. Who didn't see this coming??? Kris seemed way to "nice and normal" for the socialite Kardashian family.. Does anyone else wonder if TALL Kris is "anatomically proportionate"? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/31/kim-kardashian-to-file-fo_n_1067424.html?ref=celebrity&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk2%7C108907

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Now this outfit would get my attention. . .

    • 2 replies
    • 554 views
  6. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    And so it begins. . . Halloween 2011

  7. I love weird TV shows and have always liked The Sanctuary. This week's episode was a shocker with a nice lesbian kiss. I love gay kisses!

  8. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    wow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wtiNzci1Wc

    • 0 replies
    • 538 views
  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    So the city council of West Hollywood approved "Go Go Appreciation Day" on Oct 29. There will be big festival and go go boy contest. Here is the link to vote for your favorite go go boy: http://www.frontiersla.com/gogo/

  10. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Only 55 shopping days until Christmas. . .

    • 6 replies
    • 821 views
  11. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    I will start what I hope to be a new tradition, along the lines of Twinkie Tuesdays or Wet Wednesdays.. For mondays, I invite everyone and anyone to post about any movies they have seen over the past week. I will start it off with the new movie, 50/50.. It was fantastic..great story, great acting, heart wrenching, sad, funny, happy....Joseph Gordon Levitt has never been better. Some critics are actually calling it the best movie of the year... I give it two BIG snaps up...

  12. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I'm watching this brief clip http://www.assorted-jellybeans.com/2011/10/hung-underwear-model.html and wondering if the guy taping is a scam artist who should get congratulations for getting such a hot young man into those very brief white briefs or if this is a legit model session?

    • 0 replies
    • 492 views
  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I'm so amazed what people are doing with the Apple products. Enjoy:

    • 3 replies
    • 597 views
  14. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I love iTunes and my AppleTV. Sometimes they put up newly released theatrical movies to rent at a much higher price on my AppleTV so I was able to watch this at home instead of driving 15 miles to my local art movie house since this was not in wide release. By the way, this should have been in wide release. This is one of the best movies in script writing I've seen this year. The board room scenes are extremely realistic. I think this gives you a clear view of the greed of wall street and the fact that consequences and ethics do not always come into play together when greed is the main ingredient. What it also shows is that business people today in most cases do not…

    • 2 replies
    • 787 views
  15. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    He is the author of Einstein: His Life and Universe, Ben Frankilin: An American Life and of course Steve Jobs. In his acknowledgments (from in his book Einstein), "I had two and a half other readers who were the most valuable of all. The first was my father, Irwin Isaacson, an engineer who instilled in me a love of science and is the smartest teacher I've ever had. I am grateful to him for the universe that he and my late mother created for me, and to my brilliant and wise stepmother, Julanne" I want my life to be like his parents. What a wonderful writer he is.

    • 4 replies
    • 768 views
  16. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Yes, it's that time of year coming up again. Here's a thought for your Santa's Christmas lis!t Strangely, it's billed as being suitable for teenagers! And if the wash bag doesn't grab you, perhaps the overnight bag or compact mirror might be just what you're looking for. http://www.nmmshop.com/Christmas-Gift-Ideas/For-Teens/Gifts-under-50-for-Teens/product/Hello-Sailor-wash-bag.html

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  17. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Cute. It must be Ralph Woods father?

    • 3 replies
    • 775 views
  18. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    This is from the Advocate. Apparently Conan is going to marry a gay staffer on his show. My favorite part of the story is, "New York magazine says the comedian is not officiating the wedding as part of a publicity stunt or to poke fun at same-sex marriage." I guess its cool that finally getting the open recognition it should but at the same time I cannot help but feel a bit dirty since its part of a late night talk show. So I am curious how do you guys feel about this? Conan's Next Gig: Marrying Two Men By Neal Broverman Conan O'Brien's eponymous TBS talk show is celebrating its one-year anniversary and part of the festivities include the host officiating a same-sex w…

    • 0 replies
    • 611 views
  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    Congrats Tomcal. 500 posts on this site is a great accomplishment and your posts are always filled with wonderful information and great photos! You are truly an amazing poster and I thank you for participating here. You have made so many of us enjoy our trips to Brazil more because of your consistency! Thank you!

  20. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    the creativity of some people never cease to amaze me. . .

    • 2 replies
    • 642 views
  21. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Happy Birthday~~~ I hope you are doing well in your new work and hope your mother's health is doing well. Best wishes~~~

    • 0 replies
    • 512 views
  22. 5 Mistakes You're Making With Your Scrambled Eggs By Danielle Walsh, bon appétit magazine They're an everyday breakfast staple, but scrambled eggs are no piece of (pan)cake. What's supposed to be a creamy, delicate breakfast often turns out spongy, grainy, browned, and overcooked. It's okay; most people don't know how to properly scramble an egg. And it's no wonder--there are so many variables. Do you use high heat or low heat? Add cream, water, or neither? What kind of pan is best? To get some clarification, we asked the staff of the BA Test Kitchen how to correct some of the most common mistakes home cooks make. Their advice, below. Related: 25 Great Cakes to Bake…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  23. Started by eeyore,

  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    titubant \TICH-oo-buhnt\, noun: A disturbance of body equilibrium in standing or walking, resulting in an uncertain gait and trembling. Byron did something of the kind in Don Juan; and the world at large is still quivering and titubant under the shock of his appeal. -- W. E. Henley, "The Secret of Wordsworth," The Pall Mall Magazine, Volume 30, 1903 Sir Oran's mode of progression being very vacillating, indirect, and titubant; enough so, at least, to show that he had not completely danced off the effects of the Madeira. -- Thomas Love Peacock, Melincourt, Volume 1 Titubant derives from the Latin titubātiōn- meaning a staggering, equivalent to titubāt, past participl…

  25. Started by ihpguy,

    I don't even care if 23 years ago, down south in swampy Nachitoches, LA, he was dipping his stick into that mess of a swamp that is known as Julia Roberts. Slap on a scumbag and take me, hot stuff!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.