The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Although I do not understand the attraction of having sex in a public bathroom, many men do. A park in Westchester County New York was the scene of a recent sting operation. 16 men were arrested for unlawful sexual activity, and their names and photos were published in the Westchester Journal News. Oops. Many of the men had plead guilty on condition that their cases would be sealed. All but one had plead to a lesser charge of disorderly conduct. But the public safety commissioner took the liberty of releasing their photos as sex offenders. Needless to say, many of the men are appalled at seeing their mugs in the news. The cases were not supposed to go public if they were…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Today (Oct 20) is spirit day and you should wear purple to support our gay youth against bullying. http://blog.sfgate.com/sfmoms/2010/10/20/wear-purple-today-to-support-gay-teens/
-
Did you guys miss me? I have been feeling terribly terribly TERRIBLY blue lately. I thought I'd bounce some ideas off of you guys: (Can) or How do you become friends with escorts (if that is even possible)? Don't tell me it's impossible because I always hear about guys doing it. I mean do you send them a card around Christmas each year and that is it? Is it after you've hired them and met them for a few years? I'm assuming that it's difficult to do unless people click instantly and that rarely happens immediately. How do you handle it if you want to see the same one again but they can't fit you in for some time? Do you give up or do you just put them on a list of "thing…
-
- 14 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Am I the only one who finds it unnerving to log on here in the evening and see that the last post in a thread was "yesterday," only to realize that "yesterday" is really today for me?
-
- 20 replies
- 2.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Gay men now have to decide what to wear to their wedding, and I hope they have better ideas than this one: The NY Times Style section takes a look at some ideas, and shows some photos of outfits different guys have chosen: Wedding Wear
-
I'm posting this video tonight on my blog and even though I cannot imagine anyone not visiting my tiny piece of Internet wasteland, I thought I'd share it here first http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a2Uus5lDnA
-
- 1 reply
- 738 views
-
-
I feel incredibly guilty... im starting to diet and I'm on my 3rd day. i have been drinking water all day but i had 2 cups of pop yes..REGULAR pop gcursor
-
- 5 replies
- 801 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I have never had a guy fuck me but I dream about having a guy on top of me asking does it hurt and me saying as long as you feel good I can take it
-
- 11 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Thought I would share this great website with everyone. If you are a fan of the beautiful men of brazil (and to a lesser quantity, of the boys of Thailand), then this website will provide you with hours of visual overload. I have "borrowed" many of the pics I have posted here from this website.. Today, I just noticed that the picture I recently posted here as a "caption this"--the nude, erect carnival boy.. has appeared on that site. I originally found that picture thru some random google or bing search.. This makes me wonder, does the GBGT blogspot belong to someone who posts (or lurks) here? Or is the appearance of "my" picture there just a remarkable fluke? If the own…
-
Not only does he have a new album coming in November, he has the cover of Advocate magazine.
-
- 2 replies
- 682 views
- 1 follower
-
-
OK I have this posted on my blog (see shameless plug below ) and the response was really good. Anyway, these guys shell out about as much skin as possible on a youtube video. btw if anybody knows where i can find this song parody done by wes and aaron or aaron and wes please let me know. it was originally on a non youtube tube site.
-
It's interesting that someone who never posts here is following everything I write here. Even those ones I wrote a year ago and recalled it right away. It's a very rewarding thing that someone cares about what I write here. So don't be discouraged and just share your life here. There will be people appreciating it even though they never post. As you guys know that I am not a good writer but when something is truly out of one's heart then it shows. Hugs~
-
Trying to cook for a birthday party this weekend and need a good recipe. One for an appetizer and one for a main dish. Someone else is baking cake so I'm so glad. I'm not sure how our mothers did everything! Seriously, am I just lazy or too slow? Anyways, what could I make for a cozy dinner in mid-October? Any suggestions. No food restrictions or allergies so anything will work. Thanks.
-
- 14 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
First off I hope all are well and had a nice summer. As regulars know I took a break from here but I am back though maybe not as often. Been reading some threads looks like I missed quite a bit I return with a question for those who understand travel from Brazil. I have met a young man online and would like to bring him here to visit me for a week. He has a passport, speaks English reasonably well but according to him comes from a poor area Pinheiros ES, Brazil. He works as a baker and explained to me that poor people like him cannot visit the states. I am unable to travel at this time. Since he has a passport and I will supply him with a round trip ticket should he h…
-
- 10 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I was out and about last night and spent some time with Barrett Long, Jason Crew and Jay Holt. That is like 25-30 inches of cock between the three of them Unfortunately it was at a club and not in a hotel room so nothing happened It would be very fun for me if it had been more than that.
-
- 10 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Well I have officially converted to the iPhone 4s. After using BlackBerry and Android devices for years its nice to have something that just works, without having to think about it. And Siri cracks me up ... even Android could not offer up anything as time wasting So did anybody else pick up the new iPhone? How you liking it?
-
-
I've no idea where this vdo originates, but if licensed gun owners end up doing this sort of craziness, I reckon it's as good an ad for gun control as I've seen I_Cannot_Believe_This_Idiot.wmv (Sorry, I am not sure if this will load. The vdo lists a site, but it's in Russian and has nothing to do with the vdo as far as I can see. I'm trying to find it on you tube. If you can open the short file, it's worth seeing!)
-
- 5 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
The photos below may look as though see-through skirts are the new fad in Japan. Actually, they are merely prints on the skirts to make it look as though panties and thighs are visible! I wonder when the male version will be on the shelves? I guess if some entrepreneurs are working on it, the prints will also merely be of backs. Were they to do the fronts as well, I imagine they'd come in all shapes and sizes! And since they'd be paintings, would they need to be pixilated????
-
- 12 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Once again, The Washington Post has published the winning submission to its yearly neologism contest, in which readers are asked to supply alternative meanings for common words. And here are some of the winners - 2. Flabbergasted (adj.), appalled over how much weight you have gained. 3. Abdicate (v.), to give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach. 5. Willy-nilly (adj.), impotent. 6. Negligent (adj.), describes a condition in which you absentmindedly answer the door in your nightgown. 8. Gargoyle (n), olive-flavoured mouthwash. 9. Flatulence (n.) emergency vehicle that picks you up after you are run over by a steamroller. 10. Balderdash (n.), a rapidly re…
-
So what are some good online resources for finding gay support groups nationwide? Gcursor
-
- 1 reply
- 540 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I have started thinking about doing skype shows (for pay) with escorts before meeting them. I think that gives us a good sense of who each other is and how we would or wouldn't click together. what do you guys think? gcursor
-
- 2 replies
- 654 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Gay men have been given a rare opportunity to support the family, as a New York couple look for new ways to make a living in these tough economic times: A couple struggling to make ends meet to support their 20-month-old daughter have found a new way to supplement a meager income - amateur porn. Berkley, 21, and Tyler, 25, have no previous experience in the X-rated industry, nor any long-term dreams to become porn stars - but for now, hey, it's a job, they say. A job that rakes in $1,000 a week, according to ABC's Nightline. That beats the tips Berkley took home while working part-time as a cocktail waitress at a nightclub - and the sub-$350 a week Tyler was pulling…
-
- 1 reply
- 667 views
-
-
Chris Hansen Caught Cheating On Wife By Hidden Camera: 'To Catch A Predator' Host Nailed: Report Looks like the sting tactic that made Chris Hansen famous may have come back to bite him -- big time. The National Enquirer is reporting that they've caught the "To Catch A Predator" host cheating on his wife with Kristyn Caddell, a Florida NBC affiliate news reporter twenty one years his junior, with a hidden camera. Hansen is married with two children and lives in Connecticut. The Enquirer says that they have footage of Hansen out with Caddell, having dinner at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Manalapan, Florida, and then returning for the night to her Palm Beach apartment. T…
-
- 2 replies
- 988 views
-
-
SO uh...I was thinking about changing careers. I was thinking perhaps about starting to do: phone stripping What do people think about that? Gcursor p.s. Yes, it's where you get on the phone and somebody asks you to strip and they give you money.