Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by ihpguy,

    Kind of a strange episode. Anyone agree? Too many of Finn's vacant looks. A great song by Naya Rivera. Practically zilch dancing by Harry Shum Jr. The Bieste weightlifting and then getting a Lima-style rose bouquet. The boys went to a gay bar with fake ID's. Along with the designated floozy from Dalton. A couple of great songs with lots and lots of hollow moments. Or am I just missing something?

  2. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Remember Jonathan Lipnicki? He was the little, spikey haired boy in Jerry McGuire. Well, he is all grown up now.. and OMFG... Keep going... almost there......

  3. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    So Adobe finally did the right thing and agreed Steve Jobs was right. Adobe finally announced today that they are no longer going to develop Flash for mobile platforms and agreed that HTML5 is the way to go. http://mashable.com/2011/11/09/its-official-flash-mobile-player-is-dead/

    • 0 replies
    • 525 views
  4. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Love this heading on the front page of the BBC's website today - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    Some ladyboys in Thailand (they all love pics to be taken) have really been out and about. Take a look at these a friend of mine sent me today.

  6. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This chart pretty much describes it accurately except of course when "American Horror Story" is on. . .

  7. Started by Lucky,

    With the new NOOK going against the Kindle Fire, it seems to me that the Ipad2 is still best. Yes, it is more expensive, but it does more things. What bothers me about the Kindle is that you are tied into Amazon for its products. Reviews today say the NOOK is not much better. Some e-books cost as much as $14.99, almost what the hardcover is available for online. But, what about a cheaper tablet? I saw the Iconia Tab A 100 advertised for $329. It is Android based, with a 7" screen. Shows movies, photos, is a book reader, a planner and can connect to social networks. Seems to me that is what the Ipad2 does, but this is cheaper. Ideally the Ipad2 is probably better, but wh…

  8. A bathroom whack job caused a problem in the locker room after he took his desires to another person. Reminds me of an incident many years ago at the Y in San Francisco. Apparently a guy in the steam room took a fancy to my younger self and followed me to my locker. There he proceeded to masturbate rapidly, and he appeared to be an animal in heat. I didn't know what to do, help him finish or ignore him. It was against the rules and could have gotten me kicked out if I indulged him. So, I just put my clothes on as I naturally would, and he left limply. Gym Whacker Arrested (photos)

    • 0 replies
    • 594 views
  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Out Magazine 100 photo spread: Chaz Bono

    • 1 reply
    • 563 views
  10. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPGFWXYxGvM

    • 4 replies
    • 668 views
  11. Guest Oliver
    Started by Guest Oliver,

    I knew we were famous for something! http://www.businessinsider.com/how-columbus-ohio-became-the-test-market-capital-of-the-us-2011-11#

    • 9 replies
    • 1k views
  12. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    I was a bit shocked and dismayed today when I found out what happened to some of our favorite "nursery rhyme/storybook" characters ...I thought that I would present a short update.... HANSEL & GRETEL : Time has not been kind to neither Hansel nor Gretel. After their terrible scrape with the witch, they were both arrested for MURDER IN THE 2nd Degree. The witch's close family brought a civil suit against the two of them as well. Both posted bail and were out awaiting trial when they mysteriously vanished and are now presumed to be on the run from the law. RAPUNZEL - Rapunzel did quite well from her story which was heard far and wide. The constant royalties from these…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Started by Lucky,

    The mysteries of the Orient have long attracted westerners. Today the Weekend Market in Bangkok, which is the last place where I saw our fellow poster kjun, is partially underwater, resulting in many fewer merchants and customers at what is otherwise a fantastic Bangkok weekend excursion. Flood waters continue to threaten central Bangkok. In Beijing, smog is overwhelming the city. Masks do little other than cover the faces of the cute guys. Both cities have long faced these problems, but even with all of the money now flowing to them as the Asian economy rises,the problems are no better, and probably worse than ever. Flooding leads to mosquitoes and mold. Smog leads to…

  14. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This is new Nick Carter. He's from The Backstreet Boys. He is definitely going the dance / electronic route. I approve http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2Xeb-8NJM4

  15. Started by Lucky,

    We are moments away from finding out if Dr. Conrad Murray bears any criminal culpability in the death of pop star Michael Jackson. The verdict is due to be announced in ten minutes. So, before it is, I want to say that I think he will be convicted, and he probably shouldn't be. Would you have wanted to be the Doctor to this mercurial superstar? I wouldn't have. Jackson no doubt was used to having his way whenever he wanted to, and for a professional to want to stay employed, he would likely have had to give in to whatever Jackson demanded. And one thing we know he demanded is sleep. My guess is that Jackson took whatever he wanted to get to sleep, and didn't necessarily…

  16. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Wash 'n wear?

    • 2 replies
    • 593 views
  17. Started by Lucky,

    The Hollywood Reporter has obtained a copy of a lawsuit alleging that Adam Lambert was ineligible for American Idol because Lambert had an operating agreement with recording label Welsford Music Productions when he tried out for the show. If he did, that would be a violation of eligibility rules. On October 6th, representatives for Lambert got Amazon to remove a recording allegedly by him from their sales list. "Beg For Mercy" was released by a subsidiary of Welsford. Lambert claims that it is actually his 2009 album consisting of mostly pre-American Idol material. (The lawsuit contends in part that Lambert wrote and recorded the tracks on Take One while under an agreemen…

    • 3 replies
    • 877 views
  18. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    What TV show does this line come from? It is from a recent ongoing TV series although the episode first showed months ago now. the line is: 20 minutes! I can do it! 20 minutes...the planet burns! Write to your loved ones and say good bye or stay and help me. gcursor

    • 2 replies
    • 623 views
  19. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I've always feared death because you don't know what's going to happen. Even Jesus didn't tell us what happened between his death and resurrection so I will never know till i actually die. One thing I wish for is I don't want to feel pain. I want to be in peace. What do you wish for when you die?

    • 19 replies
    • 1.6k views
  20. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    click here please

    • 3 replies
    • 633 views
  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I have to admit to laughing pretty hard when I saw this skit last night. Pretty on point. I love the mother in this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_fWbVamYzs

    • 1 reply
    • 494 views
  22. Started by Lucky,

    Former principal dancer for the New York City Ballet, Jock Soto, is featured in today's New York Times wedding profiles. Soto is one of the main factors I finally took a liking to ballet, after having watched his sizzling, sexy moves on the City Ballet stage. He married Luis Fuentes, an opera buff who did not know who Jock Soto was when they met. Mr. Fuentes is a sommelier. Their wedding included an entrance song by Abba "I Do, I Do, I Do" with Mr. Soto dancing down the aisle before the best men swept him onto their shoulders for "Dancing Queen." Former Massachusetts governor William Weld performed the wedding at the restaurant Indochine. More details in the NY Times a…

  23. Started by ihpguy,

    I visited my dyslexic friend right after Daylight Savings Time ended. He was putting black shoe polish all over his dick. I said, "You idiot! You're supposed to turn your clocks back!" Moral of the story? Don't forget tonight.............the shoe polish.

    • 4 replies
    • 855 views
  24. First he was leaving, now he’s back. Chord Overstreet is reportedly in line for a return to ‘Glee‘. The actor is in negotiations to reprise his role as blonde hunk Sam Evans on the TV show on a recurring basis, which could see him return as early as this season’s eighth episode, due to air in December. Read The Full Story

  25. Started by Lucky,

    Protesters world-wide can, at least to this point, be proud of those who are occupying the Zuccotti Park near Wall Street. A Lucky investigation revealed the park to be quite tidy, organized, and even providing a medical tent for those who meed assistance. There was no harassment of police officers or obstruction of traffic. On the other hand, it was pretty cold. The park does look like a tent city. Given New York hotel prices, this thing could catch on with folks just needing a place to stay.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.