Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    How fucking awesome was that season premier?

  2. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    It's a book by Thomas L. Freidman, the author of The World is Flat and Michael Mandelbaum, the author of The ideas that Conquered the World. Tom opens up his first chapter with his experience in Tianjin, China. Meijiang Convention and Exhibition Center in Tianjin, China is an impressive piece of work that contains a total floor area of 230,000 square meters. It took only 8 months for Chinese to build it. On the other hand, based on his research it took the Washington Metropolitan Transit Authority 10 to 12 weeks to get someone to fix escalators at the Bethesda subway station in Md. I am not sure whether you can objectively compare a new building in China to the escalators…

    • 3 replies
    • 822 views
  3. Started by Lucky,

    Known for their history of slumping late in the season, the Boston Red Sox are at it again. They had lost 11 of their 14 last games, and today are only ahead of the Tampa Bay team by 1 1/2 games. It was nine just awhile ago. It's going to be an interesting week. Boston plays the weak Baltimore Orioles, then the Yankees, and then the Orioles again. Whereas the Rays play the Yankees, Toronto, and then the Yankees again. So Tampa has a harder road to go, plus starting behind. But Boston seems to love to collapse at the end of a great season. They lost to the Orioles this morning, and are winning the night game of a double header. Team W L PCT GB NY Yankees 92 60 .605 - …

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I'll start with "crack kills" or "mudslide"

  5. Started by ihpguy,

    Happy New Year 5772! The organization that brought the world the story of Moses and his Facebook account has released another video, and this production about Rosh Hashanah is not your grandfather's Jewish New Year's celebration. There's break-dancing. There's rap. Cute Jewish guys.And there's a message that cuts straight to the heart of the issue for Jews: "Good deed to do. Good for the soul." It's from Aish.com, which is a website launched in 2000 to become the world's largest Jewish content website, logging more than a million users sessions monthly. Aish.com's goal is to give every Jew the opportunity to discover his or her heritage in an atmosphere of open inqui…

    • 1 reply
    • 734 views
  6. Started by ihpguy,

    I had nightmares for two night just contemplating Nutso Nancy Grace's bouncing bounty of breasties and of course the heaving massiveness of them all with the cherry-tipped goodness of her luscious right milk spigot from Monday eve. All's I can say - If I wasn't 100 percent gay before - I sure am now.

  7. Started by ihpguy,

    2 degrees of separation saved - or something like that. M-F trannie Alexis Arquette's brother David and Cher's daughter/son, F-M trannie(where's the faux peen?)Chaz Bono were saved for at least another week when Rosemarie Clooney's nephew's WAP contract beard(three years and you're out)was booted last night from DWTHas-Been's. I loved Bruno's comment that it was like watching "a little Ewok dancing with Princess Leia"

    • 0 replies
    • 707 views
  8. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Whoa! Check out the link in this video from Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo where in the space of under three minutes the host manages to say: 1. Gays can't ever be monagamous. 2. It's a "compliment" to tell a gay guy he looks straight. 3. Gay guys can only get someone to love them if they are good at sucking cock. There's more, but those are the particularly bad messages. http://gawker.com/5843738/patti-stangers-stupid-gay-dating-advice

  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This is my most anticipated movie of the Fall/Winter. Can't wait.

    • 2 replies
    • 631 views
  10. Started by Lucky,

    Lawyers, doctors, dentists- probably all professionals have their flaws. I was once in a courtroom where the defendant had plead guilty under a plea agreement. Everything was cut and dry as to his sentence. But, for some reason, the family hired a lawyer for the sentencing. Rather than tell the family that there was nothing he could do as it was all set in stone, he charged them $2500 to appear in court. He told the court what a good guy the defendant was, and, of course, the judge sentenced the guy as per the plea agreement. The lawyer had essentially ripped the family off. Doctors too are human. They run all sorts of tests to run the bill up, then bill for things they …

    • 27 replies
    • 2.6k views
  11. Started by Lucky,

    Hopefully the bf and I still count! Bye Bye Gays

    • 2 replies
    • 752 views
  12. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

  13. Guest JamesIvory
    Started by Guest JamesIvory,

    I need some advice from anyone of you guys who has a sense of decorating. I live in a small condo, about 1200 sq ft, with a pretty nice layout. Its older and I have been here for half its life about 6 years now. It badly needs a refreshing but I am terrible at this stuff. So this is a brief description: I do not want to spend a lot of money but would like to update it. Carpet is pretty new leather couch is hunter green, a big light color wood map coffee table, open floor plan where from the kitchen there is a L shape counter that looks into small dining room and large living room. There is a fireplace in the middle of one wall and the other two living room walls have v…

    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
  14. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Some fucking moron has made an app for Android phones that supposedly helps you figure out if your son is gay. It's the most stereotypical piece of shit I've ever seen and includes questions like "Does he like football?" http://jezebel.com/5843730/wondering-if-your-sons-gay-unfortunately-theres-an-app-for-that?comment=43009714

  15. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    The first song from the Lou Reed/Metallic album has reached and it is honestly the worst song in the world. I challenge the men of Male Escort Review to see how long they can listen to it before they need to turn their speakers off. I can get, just barely, to the three minute mark. Can you do better? http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/09/the_view_lou_reed_metallica.html

  16. Started by MsGuy,

    Masterpiece Theater on PBS is currently running the Inspector Lewis series (BBC import). I meant to reccomend this to y'all last year but kept forgetting. Sometimes I think I'm losing it; others I just wonder what it is I lost. Set around Oxford, the series plays off the relationship between Lewis (short tempered, blunt, middle aged traditional copper and his junior, Sgt. Hathaway (tall, lanky, educated blond, cute if you like that raw boned narrow skulled English type ). If you like those convoluted Brit murder mysteries, give this a try. It's worth it just for the intelligent writing and the assortment of provincial English accents on offer.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. Started by TampaYankee,

    Whatever happened to AmericanMale.net? It seems to be MIA. I seem to recall seeing it a few months back.

  18. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    A gay man who was high on meth when he decided to try fucking his cat was sentenced to two years in prison for animal torture. If that's not enough to keep you away from pussy, I don't know what is. http://gawker.com/5843200/man-who-had-sex-with-cat-before-throwing-it-out-window-headed-to-prison

  19. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Ever wondered who has unfriended you on Facebook? I know that with my 300 plus "friends" there I'd never notice unless my brother unfriended me. But, Gizmodo has figured out a way to determine exactly who has unfriended you and when. Now you can know who to be bitchy to! http://gizmodo.com/5843318/use-the-new-facebook-to-see-who-unfriends-you

  20. Started by TampaYankee,

    Ashton Kutcher's Bald High School Photo. See original article at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/ashton-kutcher-bald-high-school-photos_n_977841.html

  21. Guest JamesIvory
    Started by Guest JamesIvory,

    I found a cool site that is setup to show porn on my iPad or an iPhone. If you check the link out from a computer other than a iPad it might look a little funky cause its set to be viewed on a iPad or iPhone. Cheap trial too. http://www.freevideogallery.com/iPad-Porn/malespectrumpad/Tristan-HD-1/0?revid=46554 Do you know of any others?

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  22. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I'm so exicted!!! http://www.fathomevents.com/originals/event/janegoodall.aspx?utm_source=Jane_Goodall_Live_Press_Release&utm_medium=PR&utm_campaign=Jane_Goodall_Live_Fathom_Event_Page "This entirely unique movie theatre broadcast will highlight not only the 50 years of Jane Goodall's most extraordinary observations of the wild chimpanzees in Tanzania, but will provide rare insight into who Jane is today. This special LIVE event will be broadcast exclusively to a national audience in nearly 500 theatres and will unveil never-before-seen 45-year-old 8mm film footage shot in her first years in the African forest, and just recently discovered in Jane’s home attic …

    • 0 replies
    • 496 views
  23. Guest JamesIvory
    Started by Guest JamesIvory,

    For 14 y/o Jamey life became so terrible he had to escape. Only months after posting a It Gets Better video he commuted suicide last weekend. Bullying was the cause according to police who are investigating and trying to determine if charges can be brought against those who bullied Jamey to death. This link is Jamey's video and this is a ABC News report http://abcnews.go.com/Health/jamey-rodemeyer-suicide-ny-police-open-criminal-investigation/story?id=14580832 and the sound you might hear as you read this is me crying wishing there was some magic way to save these young boys and girls who are in such pain they cannot see any light whatsoever.

    • 2 replies
    • 812 views
  24. Guest restive42
    Started by Guest restive42,

    new to forum and many of you guys sure travel more than me I wonder if any of you are aware of live intimate acts on stage (not necessarily sex) in countries where the age of consent is different than ours My main query would be a young but age of consent guy with a more mature woman, but guess the same shows, if they exist, would be for same sex shows also any experience that could be shared would be great

  25. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    After reading this article about the conditions in Amazon's US warehouses I don't think I'll ever purchase anything from Amazon again. http://www.mcall.com/news/local/mc-allentown-amazon-complaints-20110917,0,7937001,full.story They kept their workers locked inside the warehouses - where the temperature often was well over 100 degrees. They wouldn't open any doors or windows citing concerns of theft, even when people were collapsing from heat stroke on a regular basis. They knew it was bad news as well - because they kept paramedics on standby in the parking lot at all times outside the locked doors. This all came to light because an emergency room doctor got tired…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.