Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    And many many years to come~~~~

  2. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Anyone watch the pilot episode of Ringer this week? SMG is back with a vengeance and it has the hot guy from LOST in it...

  3. Started by TotallyOz,

    Here you can post your favorites or obscure videos that you like from YouTube. Here is mine to start.

  4. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Canon just announced the S100, to replace the S95. Anyone interested in a compact camera that should take really good photographs might like to google it. The current model S95 has a larger than normal sensor from the G11(?) and had an excellent reputation for really good quality photos. I haven't purchased an S95 because I would like a little more zoom range. However, the S100 has improved to 5x zoom and if the rest of the camera is up to scratch, it could be the be the camera to fit in your pocket and take good photos everywhere (from the countryside to the poor light of the bedroom ). Link Of course, the S95 is now being discounted, for anyone who's tempte…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.9k views
  5. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    I had a really bad day yesterday. So, what I did to get through it was make an extra on the fly appointment with my shrink (who let me vent for about 90 minutes) and then my friends took me out and fed me booze. Today I feel much better. But, I'm just curious - how do other people deal with bad days? I'm sure we all have our ways and that they are all interesting. Share your stories and methods!!!

  6. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    An interesting article on US presidents who might have been gay. Their most compelling example is about James Buchanan. "Buchanan was the only president who was never married. He lived with a man -- Senator William Rufus King from Alabama -- for years. Andrew Jackson allegedly referred to them as "Miss Nancy" and "Aunt Fancy". When King left for a trip to France, Buchanan told a friend: "I am now solitary and alone. I have gone a-wooing to several gentlemen, but have not succeeded with any one of them." http://www.11points.com/News-Politics/11_US_Presidents_Who_Might%27ve_Been_Gay

  7. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This is another guilty pleasure of mine coming 10/2/11

    • 0 replies
    • 494 views
  8. Guest JamesIvory
    Started by Guest JamesIvory,

    At the bottom of the paage here http://www.tipb.com/2011/09/16/bentley-shows-mulsanne-apple-inspired-interior-dual-ipads-mac-mini-video/ there is a cool video of a Bentley incorporated with Apple products. Pretty impressive I think.

    • 1 reply
    • 654 views
  9. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    This from the fridae.com website - http://www.fridae.asia/newsfeatures/2011/09/16/11191.lgbt-capital-announces-its-first-impact-investment-in-fridae

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  10. Guest JamesIvory
    Started by Guest JamesIvory,

    A friend was helping me shop for a bed yesterday and I was somewhat lost as to which is really best. I do know I want it to be very firm, like I like my escorts to be ha. But aside from that I am clueless as to which is best. Every maker seems to have a gimmick spring coils, innerspring, no springs, air number, mattress pad top, no mattress pad top and so forth. Have any of you guys experience with purchasing a bed and have a preference as to best type to get?

  11. Started by TampaYankee,

    Taste Test: Is Mexican Coke Better? by Serious Eats, on Wed Sep 7, 2011 If there's one thing this country is really great at, it's coming up with clever new ways to take what is a completely normal product, apply a bit of subtle psychological manipulation, convince people that it's something special, and sell it at a jacked up price. I'm talking here about Mexican Coke, and I do so not without a hint of irony, because I myself am a firm believer in its superiority over regular old American Coke. I mean, how could it not be better? Real sugar instead of corn syrup. Glass bottle instead of aluminum or plastic. The cachet of seeing the words refresco and no retornable…

    • 14 replies
    • 2.1k views
  12. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Archie, that old school comic book, is having an issue dedicated to gay marriage this month. It's pissed off a shitload of people. http://jezebel.com/5840903/conservatives-deeply-concerned-by-gay-comic-book-characters-impending-marriage

  13. Just a heads up, double miles can be had for some travel to Brazil. For those that don't know that Brazil is king of escorts, see the Latin America Section of this website for some of the hottest male escorts on the planet. Why not get bonus points when you travel? http://dmn.delta.com/ace_offers/latinamerica/

  14. Guest Anton
    Started by Guest Anton,

    Hey guys, Yes, this is real, you may like to read: http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/miscellaneous/87074/belgian-ex-pro-jonathan-de-falco-now-a-porn-star.html http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2011/09/15/ex-belgian-footballer-turns-gay-porn-star/ He now uses the name Stany Falcone for his new job: http://uknakedmen.com/showgal.php?g=groups/2595/19_1&s=61 Sincerely, Anton.

  15. Started by Lucky,

    Video of a nude bather with a remarkable resemblance to the poster Lucky as surfaced, but Lucky denies it is him in the video. See for yourself:

    • 4 replies
    • 977 views
  16. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    One of the first countries to experience the effects of the global meltdown was Iceland. First, its 3 largest banks went belly-up; then, the entire economy. Now, in what is described in a front page article in today's International Herald Tribune as a desire for "deep and comlicated justice and retribution", criminal charges have been levied against the country's former Prime Minister, Geir Haarde. He is accused of "violations against the laws of ministerial responsibility" and that he showed "serious nonfeasance of his duties as prime minister in the face of major danger looming over Icelandic financial institutions and the state treasury." If found guilty of th…

    • 8 replies
    • 2k views
  17. Started by TampaYankee,

    Couple of interesting photos included if Anderson is your type.

  18. Started by TampaYankee,

    Princeton, Harvard, Williams Top U.S. News Best Colleges Rankings by U.S. News staff Monday, September 1 Introduction by Brian Burnsed Princeton University tied Harvard University as the top-ranked National University in U.S. News & World Report's 2012 rankings of Best Colleges. Last year, Harvard stood alone as the best ranked National University, a category that encompasses large, research-oriented schools. No changes took place at the very top of the rankings of National Liberal Arts Colleges—schools that emphasize undergraduate education and award at least half of their degrees in liberal arts fields—as Williams College once again edged Amherst College …

  19. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    I think I'll be watching the CNN coverage and playing "The Rising" - what about you guys?

  20. Started by Lucky,

    Failure seems to be the fear with French banks. How about that, bibottomboy? Do you keep your funds in a French bank? What's the word over there?

  21. Guest JamesIvory
    Started by Guest JamesIvory,

    Being kicked around the halls of our government is a bill that will eliminate the tax deduction for donations to charitable places or causes. If this bill passes would you still donate and if so as much as you normally do?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  22. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Another place in Weho is closed. Silver Spoon is a diner in West Hollywood that has been there for years and years closed abruptly when the owner sold it. The new owners are former principles in Claim Jumper (those have been closing too). No word on what the new theme will be or when it will re-open. Sad to see this place close.

  23. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    How do you like your escorts to treat your balls? Soft kisses? Strong tugs? Ignore them? What is your ball preference in bed?

  24. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    I would like to take this time to apologize to any people that I may have unintentionally hurt in the past. I'm very sorry. David

  25. Started by Lucky,

    The NY Times today uses the acronym LGBT, defining it as the "abbreviation for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people." But when did I get abbreviated? How is it that lesbians are identified as a group with gay men? And what about transgender? What does that have to do with me? Yes, I know it is a common thing to use LGBT when talking about these groups, but aren't we individual people and individual groups? I don't know much about what it is like to be transgender, and can guess that lesbians are like gay men except when they are not, which is a lot. So I wish they would just use gay men when talking about gay men, and lesbians and transgender when talking ab…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.