Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest anonone
    Started by Guest anonone,

    I have been meaning to post this for awhile, and with the recent opening up of other sub-forums it seems like a good time to share. A food festival of extreme food in New Zealand earlier this year had a vendor selling shots of horse semen. While I have consumed a shot or two from someone hung like a horse, this is a bit different. I have been trying some different foods lately, and would probably have a go at this (after several adult beverages). Who else would have a taste....? Stallion semen Some of my favorite comments: "The keenest will be able to drink it au naturel, but the shots will also be available in cherry, licorice and banoffe…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  2. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Phew, she's now eligible for Medicare and Social Security.

    • 2 replies
    • 603 views
  3. Started by Lucky,

    Having seen the daughter of Sonny and Cher grow up in the public eye, it is a little hard to accept that their little girl is now a guy. I know we have to accept people as they are, and Chaz says that this is what he is- a man. But it isn't that easy. Maybe it's a product of my age- wouldn't that be horrible. (He's on Mario's show right now.) Now I realize that Chaz doesn't care what I think, that my opinion amounts to nothing. But seeing him shave, and then listening to him talk, I do at least see the struggle he has had, both growing up in public as well as making this huge transformation into the person that he wants to be. It can't have been easy, so for that alone I…

  4. Started by Lucky,

    Following the raving success of the song, So Lucky, Eurovision obtained an interview with me to broadcast "at the earliest opportunity." I can tell you now, confidentially, that I reveal two important facts in the interview. One: Contrary to rumor, I am not running for president. Two: I can reveal now that, yes, I am gay, joining a growing list of celebrities making the bold announcement. It does surprise me that Eurovision has not led their evening news with these blockbuster stories, but you know what they say about Europeans. They are not always so lucky!

  5. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Men! The makers of vajazzle crystal designs have heard your prayers, and answered them with "Pejazzle," a line of "stick-on crystals just for men." They go above your penis, to make it prettier! The exclusive "pejazzle" line includes an "iron cross" design and a "red lips" design. http://gawker.com/5803380/pejazzling-now-you-can-vajazzle-your-penis

    • 2 replies
    • 752 views
  6. Czech Republic Denies 'Phallometric' Porn Arousal Test For Gay Refugees Is In Use After European Criticism The Czech Republic has fought back after the European Commission once again alleged the government was continuing to implement a bizarre method of determining whether homosexual asylum seekers are legitimately gay. As the Czech News Agency is reporting, European Commissioner for Home Affairs Cecilia Malmstrom slammed the nation for continuing to use "phallometric testing," which measures the flow of blood to a man's penis to determine the physical reaction to pornography, as part of local screening procedures for men who apply for asylum on the basis of their sex…

    • 0 replies
    • 690 views
  7. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    I've read reports that Arnie & Maria have issued a statement that they have called it quits after 25 years of marriage. My only question: What took her so long :question:

  8. Started by Lucky,

    Reminding us how important we are in the scheme of things, this article from the NYTimes gives some perspective: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/19/science/space/19planets.html?_r=1&hp Is the galaxy full of orphans? Astronomers said Wednesday that space is littered with hundreds of billions of planets that have been ejected from the planetary systems that gave them birth and either are going their own lonely ways or are only distantly bound to stars at least as 10 times as far away as the Sun is from the Earth. There are two Jupiter-mass planets for each of the 200 billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy, according to measurements and calculations undertaken by an i…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Early this morning, a Qantas Boeing 747-400 made an emergency landing after troubles with one of the engines soon after take-off from Bangkok for London. The crew shut the engine down and the plane returned safely to Suvarnabhumi. Worryingly for Qantas passengers, the BBC report goes on to comment on an alleged new Qantas policy to save fuel. http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/asia/237982/qantas-flight-in-mid-air-engine-shut-down The Qantas incident follows hot on the heels of another emergency landing made earlier this week at Singapore by a Cathay Pacific A330 aircraft bound from Singapore to Jakarta. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13420940 No…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Started by eeyore,

  11. I never watch any of the talent shows on US TV=but I would watch this one from Australia http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-d-k85kvrQ&feature=youtu.be

    • 3 replies
    • 834 views
  12. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    A post-script to the first days of the Dominique Strauss-Kahn case. According to the media, there has been outrage in France at the ‘Perp Walk’, a procedure which allows prosecutors to parade an alleged suspect in front of the world’s media even before he makes his first appearance in Court. In France and some other countries, such a practice is forbidden. Many believe it can influence the public’s views on innocence or guilt. I am in total agreement with the French. Any suspect is innocent until proved guilty. Rightly or wrongly, the sight of the unshaven and clearly fatigued Strauss-Kahn sends a very guilty signal. I think it’s a barbaric practice of which the US le…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  13. Guest Erostotle
    Started by Guest Erostotle,

    As I have been lurking, one question I knew that I wanted to ask should I start posting is whther bibottom boy and beach boy are the same person. Their posts usually follow the others...beach boy, then the bottom one, then back to the beach one. It's not unknown for posters to use more than one ID, and I have no trouble with that, as long as they don't try speaking to each other in threads. Well, enough posts for today, I wouldn't want to crowd out hitoallusa.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. Started by TotallyOz,

    One of the things I noticed on my trips to Spain is the abundance of cute guys cruising the streets. It didn't really add up to me as they seem to be there all day and night. I finally found the reason. The Majority of Spaniards like at home until they are well into their thirties. Combine that with Forty percent unemployment and you get: cute boys walking the streets looking for sugar! http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/04/27/spain.judge.find.job/index.html?iref=obinsite

  15. Started by Lucky,

    Many mornings I wake up stiff, and finally I saw a doctor about it. He looked into the situation, and said that yes, I was indeed stiff. He recommended medical marijuana to loosen me up, but no, he himself was too chicken to write the letter needed under California law. But I did get the letter, and now am a medical marijuana patient. I used to use the product some years ago, also when I was stiff, so I thought, well, whoopee. But if getting high on mary jane was like dynamite back then, it now feels more like a pack of C4 explosives. A couple of bites on a brownie and I was flying for ten hours. I hated it. I wanted my mind back. Smoking it isn't so great either, as …

  16. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Apple has approved an app called "Sugar Sugar" that will let dudes search for both male and female escorts. They describe it as a "Sugar Daddy" service, but it's fairly obvious what it really is. http://www.sugarsugar.com/

    • 5 replies
    • 955 views
  17. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Yes, thousands of large, ripe watermelons almost ready for market have been exploding in China’s farmlands. China’s Central Television reckons some farmers have been overspraying crops with a growth promoter in the hope they could get the melons to market earlier than their competitors. Another possibility is the use of special seeds from Japan. Of 20 farmers in Jiangsu Province who planted seeds from Japan, 10 have so far had their melons explode. But ‘exploding melon syndrome’ (my name for this phenomeon) has also affected others who used no chemicals (not even gunpowder ) http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-13421374 Now, if the farmers could only…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  18. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Doctors implanted stem cells from an HIV immune man into an HIV positive man. He now tests negative for the HIV virus. They are quick to say that they don't know if this will work for everyone - but once they've cured one person that's a giant step toward curing other people. http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2011/05/16/apparent-immunity-gene-cures-bay-area-man-of-aids/

    • 4 replies
    • 983 views
  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    So Michaelangelo Signorile is reporting that a major TV personality is coming out on Monday via a heavily designed PR move. And Signorile is going to interview this person on Tuesday on his Sirius OutQ 4 hour radio show. Any idea who? Everyone thinks it might be Anderson Cooper but I'm not sure. Any other ideas?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  20. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Given to incessant or idiotic laughter. "Whenever I hear Sarah Palin speak I feel very abderian."

  21. Guest BeachBoy
    Started by Guest BeachBoy,

    Steven Tyler "tried" gay sex, "but just didn't dig it," he says in his memoir. "Gay sex just doesn't do it for me." This and many other strange things about Steven Tyler in Gawker today.

  22. Started by Lucky,

    After meeting Lady GaGa last night, Idol contestant Scottie McGreery felt the need to kiss his crucifix, apparently to ask god for forgiveness for having met with the sinner. The right wing Christian vote, as well as the redneck vote, is his. The question becomes whether the fans of real music will actually vote for the proper winner, James Durbin, whose voice can easily contest with Adam Lambert's. The voting is closed, and the result will be known tonight. My thinking is that the younger girl will be sent home tonight, then Scottie next week, leaving a finale of Haley Rineheart and James Durbin, which Durbin, of course, will win. (Don't blame me if I screwed up a nam…

  23. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I wish you a happy birthday and many more to come.

  24. I have no words. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF21pTGtKTw

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  25. Last month, in a Midtown office adorned with sports memorabilia, two longtime friends met for a private talk. David Stern, the commissioner of the National Basketball Association, sipped his morning coffee, expecting to be asked for career advice. Across from him sat Rick Welts, the president and chief executive of the Phoenix Suns, who had come to New York not to discuss careers, but to say, finally, I am gay. In many work environments, this would qualify as a so-what moment. But until now, Mr. Welts, 58, who has spent 40 years in sports, rising from ball boy to N.B.A. executive to team president, had not felt comfortable enough in his chosen field to be open about his…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.