Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Did you see the hideous thing she's wearing? It looks like she has a giant blue spider attacking her head.

  2. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    These are the official Royal Wedding photos. Enjoy.

  3. Started by KhorTose,

    Let me see. I am a poor country with a large population and I am ran by the Army. I have a larger neighbor on my border who I have fought two wars with and my Army needs money to complete. When the Russian occupied the neighboring country, I received tons of money from the USA. Then nothing. Now they are after Ben Laden, someone I aided during the Russian occupation. They intend to remain in the area until he is caught and his, and our Taliban friends, are eliminated. As long as they do not have Ben Ladan they will pay me to help them in their quest. and support my Army. Gee, why don't I hide him out so I can continue to receive this money for as long as possible.…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. Started by eeyore,

    From today's WSJ: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704569404576298953365120630.html

    • 5 replies
    • 929 views
  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    LGBT advocates are praising J.Crew after the brand featured a gay couple in its newest catalog, ABC News reports. The chain's "designer Somsack and his boyfriend, Micah" pose in a feature entitled "The Highlight Reel: the latest collection, modeled by some of our favorite guys and those they hold nearest and dearest," along with other impromptu models like J.Crew's in-house stylist and his baby boy, the head of the design team and his dog and the photographer's husband and their tween daughter. Real, live, normal people! Just like us! Bob Witeck, CEO of Witeck Combs, a P.R. firm that focuses on LGBT clients told reporter Susan Donaldson James, "I am loving it. Abercromb…

  6. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Japan

    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
  7. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    David Cameron thinking about banning gay kissing on UK television before 9 p.m. http://jezebel.com/#!5797951/is-the-uk-trying-to-ban-homosexual-kisses-from-daytime-tv

    • 0 replies
    • 682 views
  8. Started by Lucky,

    When you are in line at the grocery, there is usually no shortage of magazines available for you to peruse during your wait. Most likely though you wouldn't be caught dead buying one of them. We do like them though. If you say no, then consider the headlines from the latest gossip rag: Victoria Beckham's Hat Obama prooves citizenship Friday's Trivia test Name the tv show associted with each place Today's Trivia Contest Day 3 Royal Wedding Gifts Royal Wedding in 60 Seconds What's your royal wedding guest name? Today's Trivia Contest Day Two Today's Trivia Challenge See how many you can get right What does your smart phone say about you? . . .…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. CNN has it on the front page of their website. Bin Laden is deal and the President of the US is going to address the nation.

    • 4 replies
    • 2.2k views
  10. Guest voldemar
    Started by Guest voldemar,

    State Department's new, excessive passport application rules by Chris Hinyub Sat, Apr 30th 2011 If you thought it was an ordeal for Obama to prove his citizenship, wait until you see the new passport application. Form DS-5513 is a

    • 11 replies
    • 2.8k views
  11. Started by kjun12,

    President Obama released his birth certificate today proving he is a citizen of the US. What will the republicans do now?

  12. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    1) Southfork 2) Club Tropicana 3) New Rochelle 4) Springfield 5) Quahog 6) Eastland School 7) Fernwood Ohio 8) Arlen Texas

  13. Started by TotallyOz,

    1. What 2 TV series did Michael Landon and Victor French both star in? 2. What daytime soap has Bo and Hope as 2 of its main characters? 3. Name 3 current TV shows that feature Vampires? 4. What season of Dexter featured the Bay Harbor Butcher? 5. What show developed by Norman Lear had it theme song as “moving on up.” 6. The answer to number 5 was a spin off from what show? 7. The answer to number 6 was set in what Manhattan borough? 8. The main character from answer 6 bought a bar. What was the name of that bar? 9. Speaking of bars, what name is left out? Sam, Diane, Rebecca, Carla, Coach… one more fits here but it is not a customer! 10. What show does thi…

  14. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    If you were a guest at the royal wedding what would you have given the couple as a wedding gift? Personally, I'd have provided a year's supply of Rogaine.

  15. Guest Yaya
    Started by Guest Yaya,

    BF and I just returned from a long weekend holiday to Macau and Hong Kong. The last time I was in Macau was four years ago. Wow...is it growing. Five new casino hotels opening this year alone. For better or worse, it is truly becoming an Asian Las Vegas. Casinos and hotels are top notch and soon I am sure they will adding many shows to the venue. A fun city. But.....they need a few gay venues. YaYa Macau ???

    • 3 replies
    • 2.1k views
  16. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Oh my it's the best wedding ever. It's so dreamy. I cried watching it. I hope they live happily ever after~~~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKe2maafFyc

    • 0 replies
    • 487 views
  17. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Her mom is pissed. http://jezebel.com/#!5796903/are-bristol--sarah-palin-feuding-over-gay-marriage

  18. Guest BeachBoy
    Started by Guest BeachBoy,

    Start with either Lord or Lady. Your first name is one of your grandparents’ names. Your surname is the name of your first pet, double-barreled with the name of the street you grew up on.

  19. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Lurker started it yesterday, I'll continue today. 1. What actor has been on Alias, Heroes and 24? 2. What happened to create Dark Willow? 3. Name two characters who die at the end of Buffy. 4. How many times does Buffy die during the course of the series? 5. On Alias who is "The Man?" 6. Who killed Jack Bauer's wife? 7. Who is The Smoke Monster on LOST? 8. Why is Spike called "William The Bloody?" 9. What is the cheerleader's super power on Heroes? 10. Who shot first - Han Solo or Greedo?

  20. I am getting ready to go to Brazil for a holiday. I had had one hell of a time getting tickets on Delta that are upgradeable to Business using miles. They want nearly 4k dollars plus 60,0000 miles for this ticket. Out of curiosity, I checked with Delta for Thailand (more than 2 times the distance) and they were over 3,800 for the lowest upgradable fares. I asked the lady if Delta was nuts and she said the upgradeable fares have been consistently going up for the past year and they don't see this trend reversing. That means it is now time for me to switch airlines. I'll have no problem flying Thai to Thailand but getting something that I can do to Brazil is…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  21. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    1) On the Dick VanDyke show, what was the character's name for Buddy Sorrell's wife? 2) On the same show, what was the name Rob Petrie's boss (hint, he was the star of a fictional tv show). 3) On "A family affair", what was the butler's name? 4) On "The Jefferson's", what was their maid's name? 5) What was Maude's maid's name? 6) What actress was in all of these shows--Maude, Mary Tyler Moore, Golden Girls? 7) What was Julia and Suzanne's last name on Designing Women?

  22. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Sony has warned 77 million users of it PlayStation that hackers may have stolen their personal details, including credit card information, said Nick Caplin, the company's head of communications for Europe. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13192359

    • 7 replies
    • 2.1k views
  23. Started by lookin,

    Apple's in the spotlight this week after two British software developers uncovered a hidden iPhone file that tracks and records the owner's whereabouts for up to a year. They've released an application that will let you see what your phone's got on you. Of course, anyone else who has access to your iPhone, or your unencrypted backup files, can see it too. In other smart phone news, the ACLU is asking the Michigan State Police how they're using some high tech data extraction equipment they acquired a while back. According to the manufacturer, the UFED devices are capable of getting around user passwords and downloading "existing, hidden, and deleted phone data, includi…

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    The new Mac App store is great and I visit it daily to see if something new is out that I want to buy for my computer. There is a new program called Arrivals and Departures that I love. It shows you up to date information on most airports in the world. When you go to any airport, you check the tv screens for the arrivals and departures. This program pulls all that information into one place and you can easily see everything you need to see. It was nice for me as I have a trip planned to Porto Alegre, Brazil and I wanted to see which other cities the airport flew out of every day. It took less than 1 second to pull up all the information I needed. I love this progra…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  25. Guest BeachBoy
    Started by Guest BeachBoy,

    Hey, do you guys know about Postsecret? It's a project that was started several years back by the guy named Frank. Basically you can send a postcard to his house with a secret on it. Since he started the project he's received millions of postcards, and he's published several books of them, and he speaks at universities and other places around the country, and he's a huge supporter of suicide hotlines. It's a pretty cool idea, and he posts new "secrets" every Sunday (or I guess it's late Saturday night, but I don't usually work this shift so I'm usually reading them much later on Sunday). Anyway, check out one of them posted today (you can see them all at postsecret.com)…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.