Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. And Janice Dickenson is a sloppy drunk! Sounds like the show was a huge mess-but the parties would have been a blast. Michal Lucas stormed the stage and shouted down Brent Corrigan for appearing in porn films when he was underage. Raging Stallion was the big winner of the night. Read all about it on my friend Jason Curious's blog. JasonCurious.com

    • 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. Guest 2hard2tame
    Started by Guest 2hard2tame,

    used without permission_ smile 1. "First, to destroy America, turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bicultural country." History shows tha! t no nat ion can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual. The historical scholar, Seymour Lipset, put it this way: "The histories of bilingual and bi-cultural societies that do not assimilate are histories of turmoil, tension, and tragedy." Canada, Belgium, Malaysia, and Lebanon all face crises of national existence in which minorities press for autonomy, if …

    • 15 replies
    • 2.3k views
  3. I see the scaffolding covering the front of Mickeys in West Hollywood has come down and they are begining to put the glass doors/windows in. It should be another month till they are open(predicting April 2009) again for business.I will be VERY happy to have them back. From what I can see the new place looks great-and will be a two level club. http://www.mickys.com/

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    Wow-you know when you see one of those commercials and think to yourself"now who in their right mind would buy such a thing?' Wellllll apparently it is a HUGE business. Let's take "The Snuggie"for example.Looks pretty silly huh? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqHSIiAXdSU Belive it or not they are now BACK ORDERED it is so popular. Love the family wearing matching Snuggies at an outdoor sport events-looks like a cult

    • 14 replies
    • 2.5k views
  5. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    Two things are at play here: Craiglist's doubtful credentials as a good site for arranging hook-ups and the risks inherent in soliciting rough sex from complete strangers. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/26/nyregion/26weber.html?

  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    I am here for a month and love to hand out where the street trade is. Anyone LA guys know where they are? How is Numbers now? Any other suggestions? So far, the 3 guys from Craig's list have been duds.

  7. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    I am planning on being at Numbers this coming friday night-3/27 Normaly it would be a rentboy.com night-but all of the rentboy.com crowd is heading off to San Francisco for the AVN awards(I have to be in Palm Springs the next day or I would be joining them) I know our dear leader TotallyOz was around these parts????? So who wants to meet up? I will get there around 8 and will be staying downtown that night.

  8. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    Saw a bunch of episodes from Season 2 tonight. Some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen. If you like Howard Stern type humor with a gay twist check it out. It's on Logo network in the USA or DVDs can be ordered from Amazon.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    What's the most non-vanilla thing you've ever done with an escort and how much did it cost you?

    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  10. Guest Aspects786
    Started by Guest Aspects786,

    I wanted to know if anyone knows where I could find out about doing some dom. lessons. I've done 2 dom sessions, and had more request, most which I turned down as the 1st dom session went okay, but I could tell, that he could tell I wasnt much experienced in it. So I been wanting to find out about it. Any ideas?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Guest versxtreem
    Started by Guest versxtreem,

    I know some will think this controversial or stupid, but are there any hot clean top BB white escorts that visit Washington DC? Clean here too but love the intimacy. If you don't want to post here directly you can email me at htcummer@yahoo.com, thanks.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. Started by BigK,

    I'm sick of hearing it. So AIG is paying out another 150 million or so in bonuses. Big deal. They claim that they are contractually obligated due to compensation agreements. I believe them, and I just wish the politicians would get off their soapboxes. Does anybody really think that a company wants to pay an employee more then the profitable portion of the revenue they bring in or the contribution they make to the enhancement of the companies profitabilities. If those employees left because they were not being paid as agreed, then the company would loose all the revenue that employee brought in plus the company's share of the profit (hopefully there's a profit other…

    • 25 replies
    • 3.8k views
  13. Guest Rian
    Started by Guest Rian,

    I had recently removed a profile from executive male escorts after getting an email showing they had registered me. I never signed up for that site so was like wtf when I seen it. When I looked at the website, they'd placed 4 of my photos (1 of which I havent used in months) and fragments of my profile onto the website along with my number. I had deleted my listing as it looks dubious especially having my info when I havent approved of. In addition they had my weight wrong by 10 lbs, and the way they had my profile written wasnt even how I write it, like they left out shit so I know its bogus. I also went to view my profile as a client to see how easy it would be and it …

  14. Started by Lucky,

    So I am not logged in, yet the counter says that Lucky is online, and I can post. But, if I go to the home page to look at pics, I can't enlarge them since I am not logged on. Is this some Catch-22 I am unaware of?

  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    How many use Facebook for friends and family. I just started using it and it is interesting but not quite as enjoyable to me than myspace. But, it seems to be the "in" thing. What is the appeal? Do others really want to know when everyone wakes up and how they are feeling 20 times a day?

  16. Started by AdamSmith,

    Same-sex marriage measure sails through Vermont Senate By Adam Silverman, USA TODAY The Vermont Senate on Monday evening overwhelmingly passed a bill that could legalize same-sex marriage in the state. The state Senate voted 26-4 in favor of the measure introduced by Democratic state Sen. John Campbell. The bill now goes to the state House, where Speaker Shap Smith, also a Democrat, predicted a majority would vote in favor of the "marriage equality" act. The House Judiciary Committee is expected to begin debating the bill Tuesday. A second vote in the state Senate also is expected Tuesday. Vermont Gov. Jim Douglas, a Republican, has refused to answer questions about w…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Now you know what to do with that roof you have always meant to paint. According to the BBC, an 18-year-old secretly painted a 60ft drawing of a phallus on the roof of his parents' £1million mansion near London. It was there for a year before his parents found out.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  18. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    To help ward off dementia, train your brain according to an article by Linda Shrieves. Some things she said to do are hobbies, volunteering and learn a new language. Full article at: http://www.att.net/s/editorial.dll?bfromin...amp;ac=8&ck

    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
  19. Started by AdamSmith,

    Final volume of the great Dictionary of American Regional English is about to be published. I picked up the first volume in a discount bookstore years ago. Enjoy it immensely, though too cheap to have yet sprung for the rest. Maybe this will be the spur... On to Z! Quirky regional dictionary nears finish The dictionary chronicles how Americans do talk, not how they should ADISON, Wis. - If you don't know a stone toter from Adam's off ox, or aren't sure what a grinder shop sells, the Dictionary of American Regional English is for you. The collection of regional words and phrases is beloved by linguists and authors and used as a reference in professions as diverse as ac…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    I rushed to the movies recently to see the Clint Eastwood film "Grand Torino". I thought it would be a bit like clints old dirty harry movies but was disapointed. silly ending to the film,even though the actor who played the young guy was cute. I was al so going to see Slumdog millionaire but didnt hear any good reports from friends. I love taking thai boys out to the movies in big C and watching thai comedies,theres one actor ,a thai guy with a funny face who is very funny .

    • 23 replies
    • 5.3k views
  21. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    I just read on the news site that it is the start of the Canadian seal hunt/kill,I remember as a schoolkid signing a petition to stop this massacre. If anyone doesnt know,its where the hunters bludgen to death seal pups for their fur. ,its time Canada and CANADIANS stopped this. i dont like any animal cruelty,i dont know why some humans can be so cruel.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  22. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    Had a fabulous time in NYC this past weeknd.Attended the Hookies at Splash where I got to meet two of the fellas much lusted after on this site-Jason Pitt from Georgia http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...3DN%26um%3D1and Ryan Raz http://ryan-raz.blogspot.com/?zx=c2cc073b98770432 -this is a link to Ryan's great blog where he has a lot of photos of the event.The party was a lot of fun but the VIP afterparty was held in a dressing room above the DJ booth-tight squeeze with lots of cute boys.Thanks to Jeff and Brandon of rentboy.com for including me in the fun. Brandon Baker has posted the winners and some photos on his blog http://partywithbrandon.blogspot.com/?zx=…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    The time is fast approaching and we had several members do the ride last year. Is anyone planning on it this year? Going to be a rider or roadie? I am planning on doing it again this year but ONLY if I am able to get a trike and get into riding it. I have some practice to do on a trike but I think this will help with my back and ass pains. This is not the model I want but a decent example. I found one store in LA that has the one I want but it has to be sized and fitted to me. I wasn't sure if that meant he needed to find a seat that actually fits my big ass or if this is something he does for everyone.

  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    I am getting ready for the LA bike ride and 3 of my friends for this are 3 girls from Kuwait. They are fun to hang out with and I have been learning a lot. They said that I would love it there as there are many openly gay nightclubs and bars and that most Kuwaiti men love gay sex. Anyone been there and experienced this?

  25. Started by flguy,

    I posted this same question in the MER Comments and Questions forum couple of days ago and got no response. Is it just me or have all the forum topics gone to threaded mode? I prefer Linear but can't figure out how to change it back. Not sure why it changed in the first place. THanks

    • 1 reply
    • 993 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.