Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    Nine gay men in Senegal have been sent to jail for "indecent conduct and unnatural acts". Homosexual acts are illegal in Senegal but lawyers for the men said the sentence was the harshest ever handed down to gay men in the country. The judge added three years to the maximum five-year sentence after ruling that the men were also members of a criminal organisation. Most of them belonged to an association set up to fight HIV and Aids. "This is the first time that the Senegalese legal system has handed down such a harsh sentence against gays," said Issa Diop, one of the men's four defence lawyers. The extremity of this sentence [and] the rapidn…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Thursday 1/8 Chi Chi's Party at 8 1/2 Fan day at the AVN Friday 1/9 ClassifiedEscorts.com Party at Crave. Parties at Pirahna and 8 1/2 Saturday 1/10 Dirty Secret Party at the Blue Moon(Hotel is sold out-still a handful of tix available on line-very likely to sell out before the date so no at door sales) Sunday=well that is my day to have some fun with the Talent I met the night before-Oh and I am going to see Bette Midler )There will most likely be a lot of studio parties that night as well. And I belive Internext(is that the right name?) starts that day for the adult website folks. monday-sleeping late,might have some new friends with me for the drive back to LA

  3. Last week at the gym I saw a Brazilian wearing the most awesome LVB T-shirt. He said he bought it in Brazil, but wasn't too friendly so I wasn't able to ask him to get someone to send me another one. It's NOT on LVB's website and they haven't gotten back to me since I emailed them, in English, a LONG time ago. I want to know how to find it. I repeat as far as I could tell it is NOT on http://www.lojavidebula.com It is a white t-shirt. The front of which is a colored drawing of a naked muscle man lying inside a giant, strung, bow as if he was the arrow. It reminded me of Tom Of Finland. I couldn't give a shit about fashion, I just like the shirt. A lot. I MUST find t…

  4. Started by Gaybutton,

    The following is from CBS News: ____ Man Dies After Having Penis Set On Fire ADELAIDE, Australia, Jan. 6, 2009(CBS/ AP) An Australian woman accused of setting her husband's genitals on fire because she thought he was having an affair has been charged with murder. Prosecutors said 44-year-old Rajini Narayan confessed to neighbors that she set her husband on fire on Dec. 8, 2008, after she saw him hug another woman. She was initially charged with endangering life and arson but the charges were upgraded to murder after her 47-year-old husband, Satish Narayan, died from his injuries last week. Prosecutor Lucy Boord said Narayan told neighbors s…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.9k views
  5. Started by BigK,

    Great Movie. I came to this movie with no back round knowledge. I hadn't read the book (assuming there is one), or seen the Broadway production (which I think I heard there was). I left the movie with no firm conviction of guilt or innocence. I certainly want to believe in Father Flynn's innocence and not believe the hateful Sister Aloysius (agree with the cacophony of opinion that Meryl's performance was brilliant). What do you think?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPr6zQSm-WM

  7. Guest GaySacGuy
    Started by Guest GaySacGuy,

    TRAGIC NEWS FROM UP NORTH

    • 40 replies
    • 7.1k views
  8. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    BOSTON – A cross-dressing, millionaire Harvard dermatologist serving life in prison for shooting his estranged wife to death has been found hanged in his cell, a prison spokeswoman said Tuesday. Richard Sharpe was found by his cellmate at MCI-Norfolk on Monday evening and was declared dead at a hospital, said Department of Correction spokeswoman Diane Wiffin. "He tied a bedsheet to the top bunk," Wiffin said. She declined to characterize the death as a suicide, however, saying it remained under investigation by the corrections department and the Norfolk district attorney's office. An autopsy was planned. Sharpe, 54, had tried to hang himself in his cell in 2002.…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    This from the BBC's website. I thought I'd heard it all - but maybe I'd had one too many when I thought that. An Australian woman has appeared in court in Adelaide charged with murdering her husband by setting fire to his penis. Rajini Narayan, 44, is alleged to have doused her husband, Satish, with a flammable liquid while he was sleeping. When she set him alight, Mr Narayan jumped out of bed and knocked over the substance, causing the fire to spread. Mrs Narayan told the court she had not intended to kill her husband but to punish him for his alleged infidelity. Prosecutor Lucy Boord said Mrs Narayan had confessed to her neighbours, telling them she was a…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    Pretty amazing if you ask me and it will come with an option 256G Solid State Drive. I know the Stef Lacoste is in line waiting as we speak.

  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    The economy is struggling in most parts of the world. People have lost retirement investment and their portfolios are down. Many have said they are unable to return to hire escorts as much this year as it is cost prohibitive. We are here are help with our Winter Blues Give-A-Way. The prize: A roundtrip ticket from your city to Thailand, Brazil, Barcelona, Montreal or Amsterdam anytime during 2009. We will get you a American Express Travelers Check or a prepaid ATM for up to 1500 USD. You can use that 1500 for flights, hotels, meals or hiring that special someone. The way to enter: Every day we will tally the number of people that have 3 or more posts. Winner (to be dr…

  12. Eleven gay bars in Seattle were sent letters Tuesday threatening ricin attacks — in what some are describing as a hate crime. The anonymous letters say, "I have in my possession approximately 67 grams of ricin with which I will indiscriminately target at least five of your clients. ... I expect them to die painfully while in hospital." A 12th letter was sent to the alternative weekly The Stranger, according to its Web site. That letter says the paper should be "prepared to announce the deaths of approximately 55 individuals." The letter lists the bars as: The Elite, Neighbours, The Wildrose Bar, The Cuff, Purr, The Seattle Eagle, R Place, Re-bar, C.C.Attle's, Madison…

  13. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    I need to applaud Fox Business on their lawsuit against the Federal government (Treasury Department). Under the Freedom of Information Act, Fox wants to know how the bailout money has been spent. They want to know what bad asset AIG and CitiBank has bought. They want to know what collateral the government has obtained. The government or should I say, the Bush administration ignored the request and Fox has the guts to take them to court. They have my support on this one.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.6k views
  14. Guest GaySacGuy
    Started by Guest GaySacGuy,

    With election now three weeks behind us, Obama'a cabinet and other staffers are starting to have the blanks filled in daily. Secratary of State Hillary?? at least maybe Secratary of Commerce Bill Richardson, Gov. of New Mexico Treasury Secratary Tim Geithner, Federal Reserve President (Wall St. likes this guy...Market up over 500 points on the announcement) Homeland Security Arizona Gov. Janet Napolitano maybe??? Attorney General Eric Holder Former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle as health secretary But may have some problems Finance Advisors (he'll need those!!) Paul Volker and L…

    • 27 replies
    • 5.6k views
  15. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I did a movie marathon in LA this weekend. I saw "The Day The Earth Stood Still" on Friday night. Then on Saturday I saw "Doubt", "Gran Torino" and "Slumdog Millionaire" all in a row at the great Arclight Theatre off of Sunset Boulevard. I recommend all of the movies, but I especially recommend Meryl's acting in "Doubt". She always overwhelms me and this role was no exception. But my favorite movie of them all was "Slumdog Millionaire". If anyone watched the BBC America show "Skins" you will recognize the main star of this movie. It was an amazing movie and very well acted. I could not recommend it more.

    • 14 replies
    • 2.5k views
  16. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    A while ago I wrote some rather negative comments about Numbers in WeHo and I just wanted folks to know that the owners have realy worked hard to build their business and is one of the few bars left in North America where working boys ply their trade. There are special nights Thursday through Sunday(sunday is a Drag night for those that like that sort of thing )where well drinks are $5 most of the night and appatizers are half price at the bar from 5-8 pm. There are nights which have some really cute boys walking aound in swim suits and underwear So guys-please if you are in the area stop by and check it out.

  17. The Yukon Mining Company on SMB has closed,the space has sat empty for over a month now http://www.yelp.com/biz/yukon-mining-co-re...-west-hollywood I have very fond memories of sittting here watching the cute boys parade on SMB(back when there was plenty of talent on parade-The'stretch"was from Orange to Fairfax back in the day-that kept shrinking till now there is nothing. They had sassy gaayer than gay waiters,and pretty horrible food at low prices. It will be missed-but more for the memories than for the establishment.

  18. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Natural Harvest - A Guide To Cooking With Semen http://www.lulu.com/content/4956212 emen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a pa…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  19. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    The CD was distributed by Chip Saltsman, a candidate for the RNC chairmanship. If he gets it, the GOP would be guaranteed a few more years of disarray than it already has to look forward to. Let's all give a cheer and offer a prayer for his resounding triumph.

    • 14 replies
    • 2.4k views
  20. Guest Steve1903
    Started by Guest Steve1903,

    Got an email from maleescortreview.com website. They are running a competition for which the prize is return air tickets up to the value of $1500 and all you need to do to enter is make 3 posts a day and at least 150 in total....... Sound familiar? I guess the question is either, does GT own that site also or has someone on there been on here?

    • 4 replies
    • 2.1k views
  21. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    A mixed-race British couple has defied the odds — twice — by producing two sets of twins in which one sibling appears to be black and the other white. Dean Durrant's newborn daughter Miya has dark skin like him. Twin sister Leah has fair skin like her blue-eyed, red-haired mother, Alison Spooner. Their older siblings Lauren and Hayleigh, born in 2001, also have strikingly different skin tones and eye colors. "There's no easy way to explain it all. I'm still in shock myself," Durrant, 33, told Sky News on Wednesday. Both sets of twins are fraternal rather than identical, meaning they are the product of two separately fertilized eggs, so it is not unusual tha…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  22. Guest GaySacGuy
    Started by Guest GaySacGuy,

    This is a story from Yahoo news, from Washington Post.com. For the complete article go to: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28477607/ For seriously predicting that the United States will break into six parts in June or July of 2010, Igor Panarin has suddenly become a Russian state-media celebrity. Hardly a day goes by without another interview or two for the KGB-trained, Kremlin-backed senior analyst. The clamor in Russia for his ideas is growing, he says. Panarin's disintegration divination comes complete with a map. In it, Alaska goes to Russia. Hawaii goes to Japan or China. "The California Republic" — the West from Utah and Arizona to the Pacific — go…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  23. Spent at it home-alone working I was in bed asleep on NYE at 9 pm -up at 4 am(when many of the party boys I hang around with where just getting to bed) I really do not mind-next weekend will be my nights to party in Las Vegas-I have even taken monday off work to do so(My make up day for working New Years Day)Most of my working life I have had to work on holidays-or the day after.So this is nothing new. Stilllllllllll, one does feel a bit embarased when telling the tale

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  24. AAADD KNOW THE SYMPTOMS.....PLEASE READ! Thank goodness there's a name for this disorder. Somehow I feel better even though I have it!! Recently, I was diagnosed with A.A.A.D.D. - Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder. This is how it manifests: I decide to water my garden. As I turn on the hose in the driveway, I look over at my car and decide it needs washing. As I start toward the garage, I notice mail on the porch table that I brought up from the mail box earlier. I decide to go through the mail before I wash the car. I lay my car keys on the table, put the junk mail in the garbage can under the table, and notice that the can is full. So, I decide to pu…

    • 2 replies
    • 940 views
  25. Guest BewareofNick
    Started by Guest BewareofNick,

    Cruising Adam4Adam this morning and came across this: Jamie's A4A Profile He seems to have aged well and his body looks amazing for 49 yo. I used to be so in lust with him and his then bf the late Leo Ford. Jamie then : Jamie now :

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.