Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    A straight dude claimed he was a victim of homophobia because his co-workers ragged on him about being gay. He went to court and won. Sweet, sweet irony. http://www.365gay.com/news/court-straight-...-of-homophobia/

  2. I have no experience with Flirt4Free other than seeing the banner ads on various sites. However I am recognizing several of the photos from rentboy.com and other websites. So,,,,,,,,are these guys for real or are you just responding to a boiler room call center somewhere offshore . How does that whole thing work?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. But it is sooooooo dificult to find affordable(not cheap-just priced within reason)well made goods from the US and EU. We need to get this country(and I am being "America First" here folks-sorry)back to where they are actually making more than they buy.I really strive to buy US made goods(and yes-I do drive an American made car)but sometime the greed factor of US based manufacturers is just too much. Let's take shoes as an example.Up to a decade ago there were many US based shoe manufacturers.Now you will find a handfull.And of that handfull 2 make something other than sneakers(there might be a few more-but in my limited search that is what I have found)One prices its g…

    • 10 replies
    • 1.8k views
  4. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Hi! Sorry to have been away. Made the mistake of dating a guy for the past three months who was anti-escorts and pretty much anti-porn. Who knew these kinds of men existed, or that for a set of young abs I'd get sucked into one. Note to self: Never date a possessive conservative French twat again. Did everyone have a good holiday?

  5. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    An Australian man charged with drug smuggling in Thailand says he has made a "big mistake" and is going to "pay for it". Drug trafficking in Thailand carries the death penalty. Andrew Hoods, 36, was arrested at Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi international airport's departure hall on Wednesday afternoon with 3kg of heroin strapped to his body, Thai officials said. He was charged with drug smuggling after Thai Customs found the drugs concealed in 12 packages. Thai police said another Australian, believed to be a friend of Hoods, is on the run after managing to escape from the airport. During a break in questioning at Bangkok drug headquarters, Hoods said he…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  6. Guest Conway
    Started by Guest Conway,

    It's currently -4 with 41 mile an hour wind gusts here in Chicago today. The windchill is -31. The streets are frozen up even though there's plenty of salt on them. Its one of those days that makes me ask, "Whatever made this southern boy move here?" Its a good day to snuggle up with a hot boy, if you ask me. Hope all of you have better weather today

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. Started by Gaybutton,

    Iranian to be Blinded with Acid for Doing Same to Woman TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- An Iranian woman, blinded by a jilted stalker who threw acid in her face, has persuaded a court to sentence him to be blinded with acid himself under Islamic law demanding an eye for an eye. Ameneh Bahrami refused to accept "blood money." She insisted instead that her attacker suffer a fate similar to her own "so people like him would realize they do not have the right to throw acid in girls' faces," she told the Tehran Provincial Court. Her attacker, a 27-year-old man identified in court papers as Majid, admitted throwing acid in her face in November 2004, blinding and disfigurin…

    • 19 replies
    • 4.2k views
  8. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    The tsunami hit Indonesia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Maldives four years ago, today. May we remember the poor souls that lost their lives and the families that lost loved ones.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    I read an article in the paper about the Great Depression in the 1930's. Many older people were interviewed and remembered those desperate times. Some remembered: --Breadlines --Shanty towns --25% unrmploymrny rate --seeing life savings held in a bank worth a penny on the dollar --one toy at Christmas --going to the movies, maybe once a year --holes in shoes patched with cardboard --eating dandelion soup, rhubarb-like weeds floured and fried, meatballs made of bread crumbs Could this recent downturn turn into another "Great Depression?" Can the younger generation do without some of the abundances we all have gotten use to and take for granted?

    • 26 replies
    • 5.7k views
  10. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:28am AEDT The French say they need the largest condoms in Europe while Greeks get by on smaller ones, according to a Europe-wide study by a German consultancy that provides advice on condoms. The study by the Singen-based Institute of Condom Consultancy was done by asking 10,500 men in 25 countries to measure their penis and enter the number into a database. The results show Frenchmen on average claim to need 15.48cm-long condoms, about 3cm longer than Greeks, whose condom-size requirement was the most modest. The institute's director Jan Vinzenz Krause says the data was collected over a period of eight months. He did not want t…

    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
  11. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    One good thing I can say about Bush is he has quick reflexes. I was surprised that he reacted so quickly when he ducked two shots of flying shoes from an Iraqi reporter. I understand the reporter’s feelings towards Bush, having lost innocent family members in the war. The smirk on the face of Bush and his remarks shows he just does not get it. Hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis have been killed due to his crazy war.

    • 22 replies
    • 5.6k views
  12. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Eartha Kit dies. http://apnews.myway.com/article/20081225/D95A1BH00.html

  13. Sometimes I do really crazy things. LOL Well, I love adventures and I love Thailand so I decided that I would try to combine my love for the 2 things in a cross country trip across Thailand. That sounds great until I say that I'll be doing this on a bicycle. Yep, that is right. A bicycle. Not a motorcycle but a bicycle. I love riding bikes and I have rode the San Francisco to Los Angeles Lifecycle ride. It was a major challenge for me but I really enjoyed it. I have wanted to spend time getting to know the people of Thailand better and to see it the way only someone who visited the back-roads and countryside are able to know it. Tomorrow, I start this adventur…

  14. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    I wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a happy holiday season... Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Kwanza, Feliz Navidad, Happy New Year, Prospero Ano Nuevo, Natal feliz e Feliz Ano Novo. May everyone have a safe and joyous time

  15. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    SAN FRANCISCO – The Apple computer was invented in a garage. Same with the Google search engine. Now, tinkerers are working at home with the basic building blocks of life itself. Using homemade lab equipment and the wealth of scientific knowledge available online, these hobbyists are trying to create new life forms through genetic engineering — a field long dominated by Ph.D.s toiling in university and corporate laboratories. In her San Francisco dining room lab, for example, 31-year-old computer programmer Meredith L. Patterson is trying to develop genetically altered yogurt bacteria that will glow green to signal the presence of melamine, the chemical that tur…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  16. Guest GaySacGuy
    Started by Guest GaySacGuy,

    Cheney was asked what advice he has/would give to incoming Vice-Presidnet Joe Biden. Cheney's reply "He hasn't asked for any advice. Considering that Biden has said that Cheney was one of the worst Vice-Presidents in the history of the United States, I doubt that Cheney will be ask for any advice of any kind. Cheney is already making statements that Biden will degrade to level of the vice presidents office. Does that mean that Bidne might actually do the jobs he assigned by Obama, and not go out and start anymore wars like Cheney had done for eight yeras!!

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  17. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    The 20th anniversary of the terrorist bombing of a Pan Am jet that killed 271 people was memorialized in the small Scottish town of Lockerbie, yesterday. The x-raying of all the luggage and other inconveniences at the airport are well worth it, if they prevent another tragedy like this.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  18. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    You know what would really Tick off the Democrats? This will never happen, but it would really piss off the Democrats. Bush resigns now and Dick Cheney becomes President. Dick then appoints Condoleeza Rice as vice-president. Cheney then resigns two weeks later and Condoleeza Rice, a republican, becomes the first Black Woman President.

    • 19 replies
    • 4.5k views
  19. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    10 Special Places to See Before You Die, by Andrew Harper Life is short, and there is an understandable urge to check off the planet’s main attractions first. But you are unlikely to have the Eiffel Tower, the Pyramids or the Taj Mahal to yourself. After a lifetime of travel, I’ve found that the more out-of-the-way places leave the deepest impression. Most people have a list of favorite spots, from a weekend retreat to a bench with a view of the ocean. As someone who's been lucky enough to spend the last 30 years circling the globe, here is mine. From Zen monasteries to Roman villas, French villages to Incan temples, all possess a unique sense of place and inspi…

    • 7 replies
    • 2.1k views
  20. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    This is a rather personal confession-but one that I know is shared by many of the MERmen. I am getting old Last night I had a very hot boy grinding his stuff ito my lap at Numbers.I was beng (VERY)generous to him but when he reached down to see if he was having any "effect"on me he was,,,, dissapointed. I was having a good time,it was hot,he was hot.....but I was not hard which seemed to really upset hi-and he whispered that in my ear.I assured him it was not him-rather it was the very public setting. I have never been enthusiastic about lap dances in bars-even those that have semi private spaces for this activity.If there are private rooms for play(such as Montreal…

    • 20 replies
    • 2.8k views
  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    Beckham is hot. This month's Men's Health has a nice write up for him with some hot shots. Here is the cover.

  22. Guest Conway
    Started by Guest Conway,

    I'm headed out to Denver, then to Winter Park. I have skied. But, I want to learn to snow board. Does anyone have any good recommendations of instructors there or n Denver?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  23. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    Sarah Pallin's daughter is due to have her baby any day now. I heard on CNN that her husband-to-be's mother was just arrested on six felony drug charges. The 42 year old woman (I think her name is Sheri) is out on bail. I wonder if Sarah will support her daughter's decision to marry this guy?

    • 13 replies
    • 2.4k views
  24. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    W. Mark Felt passed away yesterday. A few years back he revealed that he was indeed Woodward and Berstein's Deep Throat. Felt's info was instrumental in bringing down Tricky Dick Nixon.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  25. Guest laurence
    Started by Guest laurence,

    Burger King has a new commercial comparing their burger with McDonalds. This particular one takes place in Chiang Mai where "virgin" Thais will taste test both burgers and give their opinion. So far no opinions have been broadcast. Wanna guess who wins?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.