brall3

Massages Focused on Legs

I have noticed that the guys at the massage places in Thailand and Taipei focus a large amount of time massaging the back of the legs before massaging other parts of the body. During this trip to Thailand, I have actually started timing the guys and WITHOUT EXCEPTION every guy focuses on the back of the legs for 70% or more of the time and then move on to other parts of the body. In Europe, Brazil, Argentina, and Costa Rica, the guys focus more on the back torso, the neck, the arms and then move on to the legs. Personally I find the latter technique far more relaxing.

Any opinions as to why the guys in Thailand and Taipei focus primarily on the back of the legs during a message session? Four different times I asked the guys NOT to massage the legs and each of them was at a lost as to how to begin the massage session: I thought that was funny. Nevertheless, I am just curious; any comments?

Guest Cedric

This the worst. I think it can mean quite a lot of things. They're busy on their phone, they aren't into the job at hand, they're lazy, tired, hung over etc etc.

The best thing to do is tell them to move onto another part of your body or abort and try and get another masseur if you think this wont help. They could then end up aimlessly massaging your arm for 30 minutes instead.

This has happened to me on one occations at a regular massage place, where they advertise Thai massage. Best to be proactive.

I can't say I've noticed the same though I like Vinapu's explanation. For myself I wonder if:

1) Legs are carrying us round all day so they concentrate there as the part they think is most needing massage.

2) they want to put off the groping for a while so stay out of reach

3) they think you like it

As I say, I haven't noticed the same. What's your "type" for a masseur. I tend to go for late 20's and a little muscly over younger. Does that make a difference I wonder?

Have you noticed this Vinapu as you've probably had more massages than most?

I like my legs and back equally massaged.  I could care less about the time spent on my arms. To me that is a waste. But, when they start with my arms, I normally place my hands on their cock so as to them them know I like things long and hard. They get the picture and before my first hand is massaged fully, they are erect for the rest of the massage.  :)

This the worst. I think it can mean quite a lot of things. They're busy on their phone, they aren't into the job at hand, they're lazy, tired, hung over etc etc.

The best thing to do is tell them to move onto another part of your body or abort and try and get another masseur if you think this wont help. They could then end up aimlessly massaging your arm for 30 minutes instead.

This has happened to me on one occations at a regular massage place, where they advertise Thai massage. Best to be proactive.

Why do you come to BKK, since you make it evident that you hate most things about it.  if HKG is great , stay there!

I think Michael and firecat nailed it in last posts.

Why to come to Bangkok if one  doesn't like an experience? Or may be Cedric you  like experience but still like to complain not knowing that this is how wrinkles are created?

Look for full half of glass in any situation rather than empty one.

As for massage all points above are valid : leg is carrying us whole day, has more muscles than other parts so needs more attention, boys are trained such way and most of them are lost when we try to derail their routine  and if they start from leg  by time they start moving up heat generates , groping and probing starts and massage very fast becomes after massage. 

Best guys actually will point  to you that massage is not over yet and time for extras has not arrived yet - if that happens , appreciate it as mark of true professional.

If your body needs attention in other parts than leg I have two advises :

1. tell this to masseur right away

2. keep your hands off him when he is doing his job.

If you start manipulations inevitably he will read it as signal that it is not massage you are after. If you can't hold this , go to lady massage place to make things easier and make sure you are not converted in the process