Guest krislie

Best 4 hand massage in BKK?

Guest krislie

I have my last day in Bangkok tomorrow, and want to get a great 4 hand massage before leaving for the airport.

Is Babylon my best bet? It doesn't matter if it's just the massage, or with happy ending (hand job) or with full service. However, what's the appropriate tip for a 90 min or 2 hour massage if it's just the massage compared to "full service"?

Thanks.

I always wonder about the details about full service of 4 hands massage in hero if u are a top. Should u choose two btm or one top and one btm?

it depends of what you are looking for, you want to  top 2 guys in row take  both bottoms, you are looking to be sandwich or just to have your private  fuck show take top and a bottom.

In any case my advice would be  - pick up one boy and let him choose second one with your consent. Boys working  together may be reluctant to perform in presence of their friend. Fact that you fancy those boys doesn't mean they fancy each other.

Or ultimate disaster  - boys may be related, then forget about full service. Two brothers are working in Arena and in Bangkok Massage soi Twilight, forget about them being even undressed if you'd take them both for 4 hands.

However, what's the appropriate tip for a 90 min or 2 hour massage if it's just the massage compared to "full service"?

for just a massage tip equal to the cost of massage for each boy should be sufficient.

At least this is what I'd tip if went that way  but for me massage in LOS without a bit of extras is like church without God

Guest FossilGay

I have had several dozen 4 handed massages at Hero and always happy happy happy.

Only three "happys"?  What was wrong with the fourth hand - you couldn't take the pain?  I always say fisting is not for everybody. :(

not tried 4 hands at Banana, but I'd imagine it to be a good experience based on somewhat similar experience I had there recently. 

Went with a guy I met from another forum for a couple massage in a room with 2 beds. After the other guy made his selection, manager was helpful with my selection as he said one of the 2 boys I fancied wouldn't be ok to do that (i.e. perform in front of coworker), so chose the other. And perform he did ;-) Fucked me really well in front of the other guy with his masseur, them doing their own thing, mostly continuing their massage lol. Their extras apparently only came after we were finished and left the room to shower.

So with the help of the manager you should get a good experience I believe.