paulsf

Bangkok. 2/10 - 4/5

Can anybody tell me besides Tawan, which other go-go bars has mostly muscular guys (similar to the likes of Hero massage boys)

If Tawan Bar has the really big body builder types, I think several of the soi twilight bars that try to have a smattering of all types might have a few guys that are on the muscular side of very fit like Hero.  (Except Classic Boys or X-Size, of course).  You could poke you head in to see, but that doesn't always work.  Dreamboys has something for everyone, but I generally boycott it because of the prices.  Or maybe go to Prince or V Club 7 and have a drink or two before selecting your massage guy from the men on parade.  

Thanks for the reply.

How much tips do they expect for one hour short time?

How much is the bar off fees, if any?

last time I offed boy from Jupiter in May 2013, off fee was 400 and he wanted 2000 for short time . left before time agreed claiming he is tired and still asked for taxi money on departure. Great body though and nice personality but certainly not client oriented. Now works as massage boy at Prince and after his shift there he may be seen and available at Screwboys

Ever since I go there every trip but just for the show and look at boys / # 60 looks semi-god /.

May give them  a try again  since my friend whose opinion I trust had a great encounter  with one of the boys  there at end of last year. He also paid 2000

If Tawan Bar has the really big body builder types, I think several of the soi twilight bars that try to have a smattering of all types might have a few guys that are on the muscular side of very fit like Hero.  (Except Classic Boys or X-Size, of course).  

Actually even those two may provide an opportunity, I saw one in Classic  on my last trip , actually veteran there -he was top when they had fuck shows. Not big guy but hunky enough.

In X-Boys they had or may be even still have one coyote who was very well built and only reason he did not land  beside me was that I was with boy already.

Screwboys is worth checking as well. 

Just to re-comment on my Opinions on Jupiter. 8 offs over a 3year period . 7 abject failures and one soso. I was a slow learner!

Will never go back again. If you want to see the show then go and buy 1 drink and then look for company in any other bar where you are likely to have a much better encounter and at less money!

In multiple forums the Bar to get the most negative comments on offs over the last 10 years is easily Jupiter.

Can you luck out ? Of course but why take the chance . You are already paying double in BKK that you would in Pattaya in most cases . You should maximize your chances of a successful off. Any other Gay Bar in BKK will give you a better chance. IMHO

For 2000 baht, I might as well go for Tawan boys with much better body.

nothing wrong with Jupiter boys bodies , it's just that you have much better chance of landing friendly and much more customer oriented service from Tawan boys. 

I think it's a misconception that all Tawan boys are not customer oriented.

I think it depends on the personality of the boy rather than where he works.

I've seen some friendly Tawan boys who offered 1500 baht to take him but unluckily he's not my type. 

it must be my poor English but this is exactly what I wanted to say in my previous post.

While Jupiter boys seem to be a bit high-nosed, Tawan boys are friendly and by my experience much more interested in client satisfatction. So do what I'm doing from time to time, go to Jupiter for the show and after show march to Tawan to get a boy for the night.

... after show march to Tawan to get a boy for the night.

Speaking of Tawan boys ... some of the boys are much older & belongs to the daddy-type category ... i dun see them revealing too much i.e. no nudity. I wonder how "friendly" they can be ... I would love to try offing them :)

What time is the best time to pick up Tawan boys without paying 'off fees'?

I only want him to go to my hotel the next day in the afternoon (not during bar time).

Can you recommend any hotel in Bangkok that is 3 stars (comfortable but budget)?

arrange with  the boy discreetly when you are in the bar  to visit you next day at say 4 or 5 and it should be no problem.

Nantra  Silom fits requirement and it's arround the corner from Tawan