TomNg

gogo bar shows !

To all of those experts in this forum, I have a favor to ask..

If you only have one night in Pattaya and one night in Bangkok, how would you maximize the number of shows you could see (boys shows only, not interested in ladyboy shows hihi) ? Please specify the show time at each gogo bar in your recommendation if possible..

Thanks

I Pattaya I'd watch BBB show at 10.30 and then off boy and take him home, if no suitable boy there / highly unlikely / I'd run to Abomb for substitute.

In BKK I 'd go to Jupiter for 10.30 show and after the show run to Tawan to try my luck with suitable off 

In BKK I 'd go to Jupiter for 10.30 show and after the show run to Tawan to try my luck with suitable off

If Tawan doesn't have a 2nd show that night ... It would meant that you paid the entrance fee just to take a peek at their boy selection?

If Tawan doesn't have a 2nd show that night ... It would meant that you paid the entrance fee just to take a peek at their boy selection?

I'd like to confirm this, if anyone knows it: does Tawan usually have second shows at 12 midnight on weekends (Friday and Saturday, or Friday to Sunday)?

I'd like to confirm this, if anyone knows it: does Tawan usually have second shows at 12 midnight on weekends (Friday and Saturday, or Friday to Sunday)?

Friday and Saturday but only if there are enough patrons so sometimes second show is cancelled which actually happened during my Dec 2015 trip on one of those nights.

yes, keep in mind this is to answer OP scenario - only one night in BKK, no time to economize.

Agree.

I vaguely remember in one of the post in 2015 with regards Tawan boys like to hang out at some places after the show ended. As I can still remember the Tawan bar & its street ... could you again point out the location of their hang out place?

I would have recommended Jupiter last year.

After watching the show last night I am not so sure.

Drink price 350B. I went in 10:20 thinking the show would start10:30. They were already on the Diana Ross's number "I want muscles " They used to have al least 5 muscle hunk on that song but last night only two boys! The demise of Jupiter is striking.

There were only around 15 boys in total.

I think that term means different things to different people. Some seem to mean skinny boys even on the fem side. Some use it as age specific . Others have broader definition as I do.

For me their appearance needs to be from 18-24. In Thailand you can easily see a boy who fits your age preference and he can be in his 30's. (does not bother me).

I think a twink could be skinny or a swimmers build all the way up to a gymnast build.

Under my definition certainly XBoys and Classic have that type of boys in their show. There may be others which more members can chime in on.

Fair enough....perhaps I was alluding to what I don't like, in particular heavily-built, muscled, tattooed guys. When I first visited the soi in 1998, few of these guys were on show. Blue Star ran two parallel "troupes", one twinkish, the other more macho. They took the stage separately. But the other shows I recall tended to be of younger, less muscled guys.

In those days, the punters were predominantly Western with a few Japanese, unlike today.

Fair enough....perhaps I was alluding to what I don't like, in particular heavily-built, muscled, tattooed guys. When I first visited the soi in 1998, few of these guys were on show.

back then even water was more wet than is today

as long as you miss Tawan and perhaps Jupiter  you should be happy in any other bar

I would have recommended Jupiter last year.

After watching the show last night I am not so sure.

Drink price 350B. I went in 10:20 thinking the show would start10:30. They were already on the Diana Ross's number "I want muscles " They used to have al least 5 muscle hunk on that song but last night only two boys! The demise of Jupiter is striking.

There were only around 15 boys in total.

perhaps their boys will be more client oriented and less self absorbed with thread of demise with more smiles by square meter.

In those days, the punters were predominantly Western with a few Japanese, unlike today.

I hear Chinese** spoken a lot more frequently than Japanese in Thai gogo bars.  

** Yes I know they have Mandarin, Cantonese and various others, which I cannot tell apart, but I can very much tell the difference between Chinese languages and Japanese.   I once even negotiated a deal with a freelancer entirely in Japanese (thankfully it was not a difficult discussion).

Sorry about hijacking this thread but this Japanese guy fascinates me The first time I saw him was in 1997. He was accompanied by three young guys, one of whom offed an embarrassingly young-looking  dancer.  I recalled then that the Samurais were heavily involved in pederasty and wondered whether his dress was some sort of "tribute act".