Alizizou

TAWAN boys

Great advice vinapu, and it is apt for everyone. Instead of sitting in the sidelines and merely guessing what it's like, why not go see for yourself and then talk. Experience always trumps theory.

Great advice?  or idle talk?

One does not have to be involved in something to have an opinion about it.

I am not involved in drug trafficking, slave trade, training suicide bombers,  but I have strong opinions about all of these.

Not that rimming the Tawan boys is as bad. But even without having to try it, I have an opinion: Yuck!

(NOTE: The above opinion is solely the impression of the writer, which he has the right to express)

Steveboy will always be Steveboy. It is his MO. He is really good at what he does. I cannot dispute that nor do I want to join in the
fun. Let's agree to disagree, ignore & disengage. Ultimately, it is just some comments. I am sure those who dun agree with it can overlook it.

Steveboy will always be Steveboy. It is his MO. He is really good at what he does. I cannot dispute that nor do I want to join in the

fun. Let's agree to disagree, ignore & disengage. Ultimately, it is just some comments. I am sure those who dun agree with it can overlook it.

Thank you, ct2005.

You are a wise person, and you must sleep well at night.

I for one, would like to go back to the topic of this thread.

Muscley young men I want to run my hands all over. 

For whom are you waiting to give you permission to go back to the topic of this thread?

Don't waste your posts on complaining.  POST that what you want to see posted.

Guest ronnie4you

They now have coyote boys in place of the katoey front act, I guess it's progress. They also have the massage boys next door parade in the bar with shirts off.

What do the massage guys look like? Muscular? Cute? Both?

D is for dud, well technically a non-starter. i was tempted by tawan bar's post in their social media page. the guy's name was dee. one of a handful of the bulkier bodybuilder guys in the bar. so despite no plans to go to bars this vacation, i gave in to the temptation.

upon arriving at the bar, i find him busy playing with his phone in the stools near the drink counter. i waited for some time for his turn to be on stage, so as to see if there were other more desirable men in the house. after all the boys had their chance to be on stage, i decided to off him. i asked one of the guys to call him for him so as to get prior agreement on what he can and cannot do as well as the price for tip. i was surprised that he did not come over and instead ignored the guy that talked to him.

i waited for him to go back to stage and this time i personally signaled him to come over.  i was ignored. i suspect he must  be a well kept boy with a generous sponsor. i do not want to create a scene and have other waiters loose face. it was a bad experience. might move to other bars instead

Sorry. How do you define 'coyote boys'?

This has to do with teasing.  Boys who provoke (dancing in bars for example) but are not "offable".

I found an interesting old thread here "Non-offable boys" in

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/8885-non-offable-boys/

Here I agree with ChristianPFC:  if attractive boy working at gogo bar keeps enticingly smiling, he should be willing to go further.

Guest abang1961

Orson

Sorry to hear your unfortunate encounter in Tawan.

Although I am NOT in Thai guys but I consider this guy a lousy professional.

Even if he decided NOT to go out with you, he should , at the very least, be friendlier and greet you.

On the positive side, it is his loss not yours cos there are still many beautiful Thai guys around.

There are bodybuilders who do pole dancing in western countries. 

So I assume the 'coyote boys' in Tawan are the twink types and not bodybuilders?

Bodybuilders doing dancing is very hot but I don't prefer twinks doing the dancing.

during their anniversary show the bodybuilder type guys did a fairly decent erotic dance number. but alas it was a one off event. nowadays it's only ten, phayap and small nop who does the erotic dance well

[quote name="orson" post="101008" timestamp="1481809564" ...the guy's name was dee. i decided to off him. i asked one of the guys to call him for him so as to get prior agreement on what he can and cannot do as well as the price for tip. i was surprised that he did not come over and instead ignored the guy that talked to him.

Maybe he is an eye candy paid to be on stage to attract customers but not really available for off. If the guy is not offable, shouldn't the waiters be instructed tell those clients who inquired about him? Or is he selectively picking clients that meets his criteria?

Because almost all tarwan boys are str8.Doed anybody here experience good sex with them? U know gay for pay sex is quite boring

And why is pay sex with a gay boy more boring than pay sex with a str8 boy?

Maybe because the str8 one has to force himself more?

Or you as a gay have more exciting sex with a woman?

Guest ronnie4you

I have had some absolutely wonderful sex with straight guys. Two of those were Brazilians, who continue to rank in my top 10. None of them were white-no offense meant to my own race, just saying!  With Thai guys, I rarely ask if they are straight, but I do recall one guy who showed me pictures of his baby child.

When we were in the throes of it all, he begged me to fuck him, but I said no, you are straight.

His response: I gay, that's my sister's baby!

I have had some absolutely wonderful sex with straight guys. Two of those were Brazilians, who continue to rank in my top 10. None of them were white-no offense meant to my own race, just saying!  With Thai guys, I rarely ask if they are straight, but I do recall one guy who showed me pictures of his baby child.

When we were in the throes of it all, he begged me to fuck him, but I said no, you are straight.

His response: I gay, that's my sister's baby!

How can one be sure that a straight guy is straight?

I am straight, but I am gay!   :lol: