Alizizou

TAWAN boys

Guest mmkkoo

They are only TOP ???? Becouse i like muscle bottom guys . Will I find it in TAWAN?  How much i have to pay to fuck them ? 

I suggested that posting the pics was unfair to the guys days ago, and I got a pretty snide answer.

The fact the pics were taken by someone else makes it worse.

I think there is a bit of a lesson to be learned here. 

Empathy is a great way of figuring out if you're on the right side of things.  Put yourself in their shoes, would you like your pic put out there, indicating a way of earning a living you're probably not proud of?

Let's please try to be fair.

Empathy is a great way of figuring out if you're on the right side of things.  Put yourself in their shoes, would you like your pic put out there, indicating a way of earning a living you're probably not proud of?

exactly, imagine situation that boy is taking picture of both of you semi dressed before the deed and then shares that picture with his next boyfriend who in turn posts it here.

I may be wrong but have vague memory that it actually happened few yeras ago  to one our our contributors, not sure on which forum though

One of the things about the internet is that a picture posted in one place can easily end up in another.

The fact that thousands of gogo boys were exposed elsewhere does not mean that it is ok for you to do so.

Like I said great pics, but posting here is a violation of their trust and their privacy.

I so agree with you. This is the internet, never assume that it is safe if you put up your own personal collection even in a closed group. Never ever trust that those who have seen the photos might just keep them to themselves, some might share with friends, some might go to Tawan and **maybe** start a conversation with "öh hey, i have seen your photos before.." (or simply just report to them about the pictures).. or some might even use the photos and put it in another forum and claim bragging rights... we can never know.. like a famous Malaysian proverb : "we may have the same black hair, but the colour of our hearts inside is different"

and don't be too sure about barboys not knowing or care about their photos in the internet.. i have came across few massage boys and barboys that gave me a stern warning that if i want to take their photos for personal collection "never ever post them in the internet"..

well let this be a lesson for all of us...

and let bygones be bygones... we are after all... sisters....

One of the things about the internet is that a picture posted in one place can easily end up in another.

The fact that thousands of gogo boys were exposed elsewhere does not mean that it is ok for you to do so.

Like I said great pics, but posting here is a violation of their trust and their privacy.

I so agree with you. This is the internet, never assume that it is safe if you put up your own personal collection even in a closed group. Never ever trust that those who have seen the photos might just keep them to themselves, some might share with friends, some might go to Tawan and **maybe** start a conversation with "öh hey, i have seen your photos before.." (or simply just report to them about the pictures).. or some might even use the photos and put it in another forum and claim bragging rights... we can never know.. like a famous Malaysian proverb : "we may have the same black hair, but the colour of our hearts inside is different"

and don't be too sure about barboys not knowing or care about their photos in the internet.. i have came across few massage boys and barboys that gave me a stern warning that if i want to take their photos for personal collection "never ever post them in the internet"..

well let this be a lesson for all of us...

and let bygones be bygones... we are after all... sisters....

Glad you agree.  

But frankly it is disgraceful that the person who was initially, politely,  told this might not be a good idea, and who was obnoxious in their reply, seems to have made zero effort to take the pics down or to find out how to do so.

Not even a hint of remorse.

The picutres need to come down.  They are a violation of the Tawan guys privacy.  

This was the same guy who enjoyed bashing posters who had made negative comments about the boys he likes. 

And when he improperly posted the pictures he was not supposed to post, he made some charming comments:

"I know some people here dont like when we talk about tawan..its because they don like musclemen..all they like is thin underage boy with fem body and ugly face like drug addict..but i dont care what other people like or not..here is collection of my lovely tawan guys who makes my night more happening while im in bangkok..to those who dont like..just shut your mouth..lol"

Such a nice guy, isn't he?

I remember that I cannot further edit my post once someone quoted it in their reply. The pictures are already "Liked" ... Hence, Can it still be taken down without the help of moderator?

I would think so but the person who posted the pictures doesn't seem to care all that much.

remember that tips are negotiable and even biggest stars are going home empty handed so may be accommodating price wise.

Some may not be doing  long time at all and some only on certain nights.

More salivating you are they will stick to their quotation firmer. They know current market conditions better than you but if they sense you stick to your price as long as its reasonable they may accept it.

Be friendly because they are and if your offer is  rejected just try visit  next night- if they smile at you or  even better approach  you to shake your hands you may be there !

Guest nalzays701

visited tawan club last night. bring back home to hotel. he look matured, yeah.. 2000 for him  and 500 for mamasan...aiming for no 39..got stole early..

visited tawan club last night. bring back home to hotel. he look matured, yeah.. 2000 for him  and 500 for mamasan...aiming for no 39..got stole early..

start earlier so you will be one who steal him or come late , he may be back from the first foray.

never lose hope , sometimes even most attractive boys  , whatever it means, are going home empty handed

Guest ronnie4you

It's just my opinion, but I think if the guy lets you take his picture, it's your picture. If he specifies "just for you" that's different. That said, I rarely post my pics. Nude pics are more likely to be shared without my permission or the guy's, and that doesn't suit me either.

I do have some very hot pics of very cute guys from Tawan that were taken so long ago that the guys probably have kids of their own dancing in the bars now.

Guest redxs

when is a good time to plan a trip to Bangkok for bodybuilders / muscle men?

are there any comeptetions coming up in 2016? if so, what dates would be good to visit

It's just my opinion, but I think if the guy lets you take his picture, it's your picture. If he specifies "just for you" that's different. That said, I rarely post my pics. Nude pics are more likely to be shared without my permission or the guy's, and that doesn't suit me either.

I do have some very hot pics of very cute guys from Tawan that were taken so long ago that the guys probably have kids of their own dancing in the bars now.

I think this has been a really good discussion to have, even if I do appear to be in a minority of one.

For me it the picture would be just for you, unless you agree otherwise.  Same way that if the guy took your picture you'd hope not to see it on the internet pointing out that you were a sex industry client.   

I offed the first guy once and it was like what Vipanu (or someone) said before "one guy's gem might be another guy's pain in the ass" which was not the kind of pain I expected LOL.

He was looking good in a very good shape, yeah, a body to die for. But it turned that he could not get a hard-on because he didn't prepare at all. He needed a Japanese AV to help him all the time which was very annoying and disappointing to me. Next time if I happen to off him again, I will be the one who put that pill in his throat and check his bag t make sure that he has all stuff before leaving the bar.  :crazysmile: