Guest sydneyboy

Hero closing

Guest sydneyboy

I read on another forum that the massage venue Hero in Bangkok is closing at the end of May. Very depressing news. Without doubt the best gay massage venue in Bangkok.

I visited today Monday the 30th, Hero was very busy like in old days, no signs of packing. Many boys behind the glass

and many customers in the lobby

If you are BKK based, could you please ask the Mamasan for some hard info so we know what their plans are?

Thanks.

Just short note since I 'm pressed for a time at the moment, yesterday pack of us 5, humble myself

included, visited Hero at their new location and had massages already there. Report will be posted soon, but how soon, God only knows.

Thanks for letting us know.

I realise it will take a while for you to do a report.  But could you briefly let us know if there is the same amount of guys to pick from and was it difficult to find?

When we went it was 7 boys only, they need some time to get a steam I guess.

It's in Sukumvit soi 78, walk is involved , about 6 blocks from Bearing station, it's actually qute

easy to find, new name

is SuperHero

Thanks Vinapu.  This practical information will help a lot of people to save time.  If someone can come up with a correct address too that would be awesome.  For my first visit to their old location it was very helpful to have been able to check on google maps first. 

If you are planning to go to Hero/SuperHero or "SubParHero"... save it!!! Wait for another 3 or 4 months until they renovate the place (if they are still operating)... the new (old) place is horrible... its not just the distance but the venue is totally messed up!!  only 3 rooms available and very bad ones.. the rest they will send us to a cheap dirty hotel (which traumatised my friend). The new hero is totally different from the one we knew and loved!

and yes.. 7 boys only and we had difficulty in choosing because there are no other choices and not really our liking...

i felt sorry and sad for the management... at the moment i don't see how it is going to survive... 4 of my friends had already crossed it out from their list... and i am sure if they don't renovate the place and add more boys... it will share the same fate with Albury....

Guest ronnie4you

I remember Albury when it first opened. So popular, so clean, so many hot guys. For some reason, I never made it back.

where is Prince? I've never been there.

Not too sure if you have ever been to Adonis (Sathorn rd end of soi Convent) but this is walking distance from there over the other side of Sathorn rd and a really good place with plenty of hot guys, 253/4 Suanplu Soi 6,Sathorn Rd Bangkok