Guest thomas84

Heading to Bangkok in August

Guest thomas84

Hi,

I am heading to Bangkok in August for a week. I've been to Bangkok before, visited massage places, but never had the courage to off someone. I'm interested in trying this for the first time, but a little nervous. I've been reading the forum, looking for the proper thread to seek advice. It seems like Tawan is popular place to go. Does anyone have any advice? Also, would like to know if any of these places have websites/facebook pages to see the type of individuals that work at these clubs. Any suggestions or even pointing me to the right thread is greatly appreciated

Depends on the type of guys you like . Not sure about Facebook but Hornet, Jack'd and Grindr will give you a look at the same kind of various boys who work in the Bars and Massage Parlors.

It really is only hard the first time . Go on Soi Twilight and stop in a few Bars. If you see a Boy you like smile and if you like his reaction have him come over . Maybe you buy him a drink and see how reacts next to you. If you don't get a good vibe, give him a tip and move on. Not likely you will do this too many times before you find someone you want to take back to your room.

Guest thomas84

Depends on the type of guys you like . Not sure about Facebook but Hornet, Jack'd and Grindr will give you a look at the same kind of various boys who work in the Bars and Massage Parlors.

It really is only hard the first time . Go on Soi Twilight and stop in a few Bars. If you see a Boy you like smile and if you like his reaction have him come over . Maybe you buy him a drink and see how reacts next to you. If you don't get a good vibe, give him a tip and move on. Not likely you will do this too many times before you find someone you want to take back to your room.

Ok, 

sounds like a decent plan. I hope to give it a try during my solo trip to bangkok in August

I don't think the go-go bars have Facebook or web or Line presences that would let you see guys (or the types of guys) at that particular bar.

Tawan Bar is very popular on this board but it has a very specific type of guy not common at other go-go bars:  a lot tend to participate in bodybuilder competitions and skew towards a tad bit more mature.  (I believe they also tend to be predominantly straight and top only, with some exceptions.)

The Soi Twilight go-go bars, along with nearby Jupiter and Screwboys, will often try to have a broad range of types, although at some bars there may be only one or two of a certain type.  

I am sure others will have a different view, but here are my overall thoughts:

Dream Boys pitches itself as  a premium product - big show, better-looking-than-average guys - at a premium price to the others.  They tend to be very fit (but not body builders) guys mostly in their mid-20s. Personally not sure it's worth the higher price.  Jupiter sort of the same, but it does seem to be a favorite for girl parties and a lot of board members report unsatisfactory experiences with the guys.

Classic Boys definitely positions itself as the twinkler type bar.  There may be some younger (18-19) guys.  Most are early 20s.  (Beware some of the most aggressive mamasans are here.)  

X-Size, Fresh Boys, X-Boys and Screwboys have a good range all types, mostly average trim guys, with X-Size being skewed a bit more towards twinks, and Fresh Boys perhaps a bit more of the defined swimmer's build types.  Hot Male has more of the fit/defined type and only a limited selection of twinks.  Ages generally in the 20's maybe a few pros in their early 30s.

Guest thomas84

I don't think the go-go bars have Facebook or web or Line presences that would let you see guys (or the types of guys) at that particular bar.

Tawan Bar is very popular on this board but it has a very specific type of guy not common at other go-go bars:  a lot tend to participate in bodybuilder competitions and skew towards a tad bit more mature.  (I believe they also tend to be predominantly straight and top only, with some exceptions.)

The Soi Twilight go-go bars, along with nearby Jupiter and Screwboys, will often try to have a broad range of types, although at some bars there may be only one or two of a certain type.  

I am sure others will have a different view, but here are my overall thoughts:

Dream Boys pitches itself as  a premium product - big show, better-looking-than-average guys - at a premium price to the others.  They tend to be very fit (but not body builders) guys mostly in their mid-20s. Personally not sure it's worth the higher price.  Jupiter sort of the same, but it does seem to be a favorite for girl parties and a lot of board members report unsatisfactory experiences with the guys.

Classic Boys definitely positions itself as the twinkler type bar.  There may be some younger (18-19) guys.  Most are early 20s.  (Beware some of the most aggressive mamasans are here.)  

X-Size, Fresh Boys, X-Boys and Screwboys have a good range all types, mostly average trim guys, with X-Size being skewed a bit more towards twinks, and Fresh Boys perhaps a bit more of the defined swimmer's build types.  Hot Male has more of the fit/defined type and only a limited selection of twinks.  Ages generally in the 20's maybe a few pros in their early 30s.

I do have a type, prefer them to be a bit masculine, but willing to be "passive" if that makes sense

What do you mean by 'girl' parties? Do real girls actually go there to have parties?

Jupiter is very popular among 'real' Japanese / Chinese girls.

There was a big spending girl customer in early 20's who used to travel to BKK every month and takes 4-5 Jupiter boys to DJ station for a party.

At Tawan last year, 2 Chinese girls came to the bar led by female Chinese guide. The guide spoke to mamasan what they wanted.

4-5 boys dashed to them visibly eager for the off.Without speaking a word to the boys, girls chose quickly and waited the boys to change clothes. They even didn't to waste the time finishing the drinks. 10 min. at most. Came saw and gone.

I saw girls of different ages in all BKK bars at one point or another, once one at XBoys even complemented me on my choice of boy I had with me.

In Tawan last Dec I witness scene of fisting  female customer by one of their boys in full view of everybody in bar including her male companion, whoever he was  / did not look as her father though/ 

I saw girls of different ages in all BKK bars at one point or another, once one at XBoys even complemented me on my choice of boy I had with me.

I was brought to my attention that I should say: " once one at XBoys even complimented me on my choice of boy I had with me".

my appologies , putting ash on my head right now and it will stay there till later

At Tawan last year, 2 Chinese girls came to the bar led by female Chinese guide. The guide spoke to mamasan what they wanted.

4-5 boys dashed to them visibly eager for the off.Without speaking a word to the boys, girls chose quickly and waited the boys to change clothes. They even didn't to waste the time finishing the drinks. 10 min. at most. Came saw and gone.

Came ... Saw ... Offed ...

I wonder if those girls couldn't wait to get their hands on the boys & get off or they are just being embarrassed in a gay bar.

Fisting, Really? last weekend i saw two of the tawan men jacking off a customer. This might be attracting a different kind of crowd. Hahaha

Omg ... I would love to witness this kind of special event. The customer must be an exhibitionist.

Guest thomas84

Hi,

So I made it to bangkok this week. I am interested in booking massages at Arena or Prince. Since Hero closed, I am in a state of flux, confusion and despair. (kidding). I am leaning towards The Prince, but recent reviews don't seem that great. does anyone have reviews on Prince, Arena and the new Banana club?

Don't worry too much about our reviews, just go there and see for yourself. At end of day if boils down to a boy not a place, if there's mutual interest , eye contact and smile chances are you will walk out happy even if other visitors were not.

All three places mentioned are very popular and it must be reason for that.

If you shy type start with Prince where boys are behind the glass so less intimidating for an uninitiated.

If you ask me, start with Arena for two reasons: I never had bad experience there and they are cheaper than Prince in case something will not work out.

If you chicken out , you can always have a meal in restaurants downstairs so your foray  won't be wasted.

And according to my trusted source lost of boys from Hero landed at  Arena including mamasan

DO NOT FORGET TO REPORT  PLEASE

Hi,

So I made it to bangkok this week. I am interested in booking massages at Arena or Prince. Since Hero closed, I am in a state of flux, confusion and despair. (kidding). I am leaning towards The Prince, but recent reviews don't seem that great. does anyone have reviews on Prince, Arena and the new Banana club?

Reviews on banana (been reading on several websites) all seem very promising, that's the one I will try out as soon as I arrive in bkk this December.

I tried the new Banana Club a few times and became less a fan after each time.  But that's just me.

As I recall there were some handsome guys, all top only, my guess probably straight.  Just FYI.  I found the average types ok.  Also mostly top only.  For the twinks, there were a few gems (by which I mean maybe one) but most I found not all that attractive.  Just "meh."  I am not particularly a fan of the layout at Banana Club - communal changing room with locker and shower stalls, then walk to/from room in towell.  Also there was a reported theft from the lockers in Banana Club, so you would need to keep your valuables with you, which gets to be a bit of a pain.

Big fan of Prince.  Arena is also very good++.

In my view Prince is excellent but not the cheapest place though a great selection, decent rooms and a convenient location to walk to if staying in the Silom area, there is always a good choice of boys and many are the the more muscular type that I like and as Vinapo also points out less intimidating as they are all behind a glass screen, though as soon as a client enters off come the shirts and they look at you encouraging for business! Would also recommend V Club 7 - again a great selection and very friendly!