Guest ryanasia

Ask a former money boy anything

Guest ryanasia

My first experience of commercial sex was in Amsterdam in the mid-nineties. The basic fee ( before drinks, which included beer at £6) was £100 for one hour....as Ryanasia will confirm.

My first visit to Pattaya was in 1996 and I paid about 800 bht. Today, that has gone up to 1000 bht plus....a small increase in twenty years. I wonder how  much Blue Boy in Amsterdam would be charging now if it was still running?

The Blue Boy shut down a long time ago. The owner went back to America for health reasons, He is still with his Moroccan BF.

Guest ryanasia

I was sure I read in one of your earlier posts that you said you were Asian. I must have misinterpreted something.

No i am not asian. Sorry if you got the wrong impression.

I grew up having sex with Asians  lol Enough said. As "we" call it in Japanese? Disturbing that you think you are you are Japanese. Remember I lived there 6 years and am fluent and can read and write it. 

ryanasia, strange remakes you make...

Are they directed to someone specifically and why??

Guest McGarty

On the other hand, my Australian friends also notice a difference in the way I interact with them and have also commented on it. At first, it was very difficult for me but I soon learnt that everything has to be spelt out. We do not share that common feeling or "kan" (感) as we call it in Japanese.

in some cultures they call it Asperger's Syndrome

On the other hand, my Australian friends also notice a difference in the way I interact with them and have also commented on it. At first, it was very difficult for me but I soon learnt that everything has to be spelt out. We do not share that common feeling or "kan" (感) as we call it in Japanese.

According to Japanese culture, people are supposed to understand each other's feelings without verbally explaining everything in black and white especially between friends, family and lovers. The one cannot read the other persons' feeling from their slight gestures, facial expressions or nuance are considered insensitive and obtuse.

This is one of the reason marriages between Japanese and Westners fails.

I grew up having sex with Asians lol Enough said. As "we" call it in Japanese? Disturbing that you think you are you are Japanese. Remember I lived there 6 years and am fluent and can read and write it.

Ryanasia, you lived in Japan for 6 years but you went there as an adult whereas a447a was growing up there as an impressionable high school student if I recall correctly. That's a huge difference. You probably interacted with Japanese as a foreigner and your Japanese friends treated you accordingly whereas a447a was among inner circle of Japanese school friends.

Ryanasia has "Asia" in his handle but sadly displays only a superficial understanding of Asia, it seems.

"We do not share that common feeling or "kan" (感) as we call it in Japanese.

Your comprehension is also a little suspect. If you read the above sentence carefully, you would have noticed I deliberately used the word "we" to indicate a feeling for both Australia and Japan.

And I use "we" when referring to the Japanese language because it is the language that I and my Japanese friends - i.e. 'we" - speak.

And when I talk about Japanese culture, I use "we" because it's a culture I share with Japanese people - i.e "we".

I belong to both cultures, but have no special sentimental attachment to Australia.

Jasper hit the nail on the head. I moved to Japan when I was 13 and have a huge group of friends going back to my school days (that bond made in school lasts forever in Japan, Ryan, in case you didn't know) and within that group (Japanese interact in groups, Ryan, in case you didn't know) I was just one of the guys.

Whereas you, Ryan, would have been just a "gaijin" and treated as such. Or maybe "tolerated."

As for your sauna comment, I'm not sure if that was directed at me. But if it was about me getting lost in the maze of a gay sauna then yes, it has happened to me many times. What was your point?

Jasper wrote:

"According to Japanese culture, people are supposed to understand each other's feelings without verbally explaining everything in black and white especially between friends, family and lovers"

WE call it 腹芸 - "haragei."

漢字が読めるの、ライアンくん?

And being gay I suppose you don't share that common feeling of cunt either as the Australians like to call it.

:lol:

Ryanasia has "Asia" in his handle but sadly displays only a superficial understanding of Asia, it seems.

So do people like you who view Asia as an easily rubber-stamped, single  entity whose occupants dispense a "distinctly Asian point of view".

Sgdad, as a non-Asian, how on earth would you know that?

And your comprehension skills are also sadly lacking, as I mentioned in a previous post, my comment was related to sex, not a view of the world.

I suppose you could say I was making a very broad generalisation.

A bit like this from you, quoting from your post in the "Pics from the"Kalilangan Festival" -

"If you could generalise - and it would be a very broad generalisation - what differences in personality do you find between Thai and Filipino guys?"

Lol

And gosh, sgdad, I hope you are not insinuating that ALL Thai and ALL Filipinos guys have different personalities.

Have I read something into your post that isn't there?

Oh, and you may have needed a comma after "you" in the post above.

I warned you about the use of commas here:

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/11036-30-day-suspensions/page-11

Guest ryanasia

Your comprehension is also a little suspect. If you read the above sentence carefully, you would have noticed I deliberately used the word "we" to indicate a feeling for both Australia and Japan.

And I use "we" when referring to the Japanese language because it is the language that I and my Japanese friends - i.e. 'we" - speak.

And when I talk about Japanese culture, I use "we" because it's a culture I share with Japanese people - i.e "we".

I belong to both cultures, but have no special sentimental attachment to Australia.

Jasper hit the nail on the head. I moved to Japan when I was 13 and have a huge group of friends going back to my school days (that bond made in school lasts forever in Japan, Ryan, in case you didn't know) and within that group (Japanese interact in groups, Ryan, in case you didn't know) I was just one of the guys.

Whereas you, Ryan, would have been just a "gaijin" and treated as such. Or maybe "tolerated."

As for your sauna comment, I'm not sure if that was directed at me. But if it was about me getting lost in the maze of a gay sauna then yes, it has happened to me many times. What was your point?

Jasper wrote:

"According to Japanese culture, people are supposed to understand each other's feelings without verbally explaining everything in black and white especially between friends, family and lovers"

漢字が読めるの、ライアンくん?

Is that all? I wouldn't want to embarrass you. Go find some 和 I won't bother to pick apart your theories. You are a guru here simply because nobody knows any better. When did you work in Japan? 。それの漢字簡単すぎ。馬鹿につける薬いはないよう。このチンカス野郎。

Guest ryanasia

Anyway this is a thread about something else. AK47 can take his grudges somewhere else. However if he continues here and tells me any more about Japanese he should shut the fuck up. I went to school there.

Guest ryanasia

Jasper wrote:

漢字が読めるの、ライアンくん?

Yeah I can read kanji I went to school over there for more than 2 years. This is for beginners. I prefer san to kun I don't know you.

雷安 is my name

Sgdad, as a non-Asian, how on earth would you know that?

And your comprehension skills are also sadly lacking, as I mentioned in a previous post, my comment was related to sex, not a view of the world.

I suppose you could say I was making a very broad generalisation.

A bit like this from you, quoting from your post in the "Pics from the"Kalilangan Festival" -

"If you could generalise - and it would be a very broad generalisation - what differences in personality do you find between Thai and Filipino guys?"

Exactly, I acknowledged that I was making a broad generalisation and phrased my question tentatively.  Unlike you, I wasn't making emphatic statements about a distinct Asian point of view and dismissively labeling people (and their understanding of Asia) as Asian or un-Asian.

Anyway I know that you have a lot of free time now after being banned from SN and picking a fight with ryanasia and derailing this thread would give you something to do.

Ryanasia, sorry for that distraction.  Back to your post.  I think it's great that you managed to learn another language and immerse yourself in another culture as an adult (which I know is not easy to do) and you were probably on your own most of the time.   I'm doing something similar with Thai but I receive a lot of support and am in a structured programme.  My question for you is:  with your experience in Japan and Asia generally, why are you choosing to go back to the States and would you be making use of that experience when you're back home, say in a business or something?

I'm sure you've thought it through, done your homework, etc but do you think you'll be able to make the transition of living back in the West?  I ask because I have a very handsome Canadian friend who came to Thailand at 25 to work as a teacher and seven years later he's still here.  He tried to go back home twice but couldn't cope with the lifestyle there. So he's stuck here living in a cheap apartment and surviving on an English's teacher's wage.  I'm sure your situations are very different as you seem to have done well for yourself but I'm just curious about your thoughts on this.