Guest jones

Cruising areas 2016?

Hi does anyone know of any decent cruising areas In bkk and pattaya? I have been to saranrom park (around grand palace) but it's hit and miss for cute boys. Just wondering if anyone knows of any other especially ones that's mainly for locals. Also does anyone know if it's safe to walk around grand palace alone at night as a foreigner? I usually taxi around but would prefer to hang around and take my time. Thanks

in general words: cruising areas in Bangkok don't exist anymore (in scale as it was even 5 years ago) - dating phone applications took this market nishe... check Romeo, Grindr, Hornet, JackD and Blue instead of cruising...

PS about safety: don't wear gold, Rolex and other jewelry and you will be pretty safe

I've had a few offers in the ground floor toilets in the Royal Garden Plaza in Pattaya but not many recently although there are still a few regulars all money boys of course.

I do all my cruising at Sansuk I've never failed to score there.

Hi what is Sansuk?

Thanks. I think I was looking for this place a couple of years ago. Do they have many of the twink types go here?

haven't been there about 3 years already, but in general yes, about 70% are fem. twinks...

best time after 5PM till about 8PM, your success depends on your attractiveness since it is non-commercial place and boys aren't for work there, owner is strictly against commercialization of scene there...

My last visit to Sansuk Sauna was in May this year I went on the day of the Buddha holiday and there were many boys of all types that day because they had a day off work. I was particularly lucky meeting two gorgeous slim smooth twinks who were visiting Thailand from Myanmar.

As with any Sauna it's just pot luck on the day who turns up to play but I have never been disappointed there and as Moses has stated Punya the owner does not tolerate boys asking for money.

as for BKK-we had that very same Q not very long ago-maybe on one other of the 3 fora. I would not call Saranrom ''cruising'' as its only MBs to pick up there. Cruising means (for me) meeting a like minded guy also out for something to happen in mutual understanding+agreement. That can-sparsely-happen anywhere/anytime, at least in BKk but pretty much anywhere in TH-but it eats excessive long time, you never know when it will happen etc. so for the visitor with limited time nothing to go after.

Indeed-those apps/sites, well known have mostly taken over it all. Even around the well known Boysgate/Suriwong/Ram IV area the MBs have simply disappeared a few yrs ago alltogether. And yes-just as at bars-it also hit or miss or pot-luck what you find and what they will do-or not-or how they look like along Saranrom.

Untill roughly about 1 yr ago there was also a thriving nite-market not too far from Saranrom-along the same canal, which drew hundreds of people-it also sold naughty things, incl Poh-DVD-s (20 bt each- I have a few of belAmi rom there) and kinky underwear. Where as indeed most Thai customers get there by taxi or car, walkers are certainly not unheard of and there is always taxi/tuk waiting to speed the happy new couple away to some love-HTL. You may also try out the work-out gym-area IN the park-closes at 21.00, just before-mostly Chinese guys. The rumour mill has it that as month ends, before pay-date, the boys on offer are more.

IF you really are dedicated into that, preferably LIVE in BKK long time and know the city and its customs, then try that other forum so named: cfs, Thailand in SEA.

I always visit the Samsuck during my Pattaya trips and I did that three times in July. As has been mentioned the best time to go is in the early evening if you are looking for action say from 5 to 8 pm and also the number of customers or Thai boys varies a lot, although of course there are fewer of both in low season. I enjoyed my visits more than those I made to Babylon in Bkk.

The action consists of wandering around the two floors of of the darkened cruising building. Most guys have a towel draped round their waists, but Several like to be naked and I have taken to wearing a g-string or thong. The Thai boys take the most hits but with luck you may get one to enter a cubicle with you.

as for BKK-we had that very same Q not very long ago-maybe on one other of the 3 fora. I would not call Saranrom ''cruising'' as its only MBs to pick up there. Cruising means (for me) meeting a like minded guy also out for something to happen in mutual understanding+agreement. That can-sparsely-happen anywhere/anytime, at least in BKk but pretty much anywhere in TH-but it eats excessive long time, you never know when it will happen etc. so for the visitor with limited time nothing to go after.

Indeed-those apps/sites, well known have mostly taken over it all. Even around the well known Boysgate/Suriwong/Ram IV area the MBs have simply disappeared a few yrs ago alltogether. And yes-just as at bars-it also hit or miss or pot-luck what you find and what they will do-or not-or how they look like along Saranrom.

Untill roughly about 1 yr ago there was also a thriving nite-market not too far from Saranrom-along the same canal, which drew hundreds of people-it also sold naughty things, incl Poh-DVD-s (20 bt each- I have a few of belAmi rom there) and kinky underwear. Where as indeed most Thai customers get there by taxi or car, walkers are certainly not unheard of and there is always taxi/tuk waiting to speed the happy new couple away to some love-HTL. You may also try out the work-out gym-area IN the park-closes at 21.00, just before-mostly Chinese guys. The rumour mill has it that as month ends, before pay-date, the boys on offer are more.

IF you really are dedicated into that, preferably LIVE in BKK long time and know the city and its customs, then try that other forum so named: cfs, Thailand in SEA.

I used to like that night market! So would you say it's safe for me to walk and hang around the palace at night alone or not so safe?

Yeah, I hear about that place around the palace..but it makes me nervous to walk there at night. Well, nervous and excited to try it. You guys know what I'm talking about.

I don't think it's particularly dangerous. Don't wear jewelry or carry around an outrageous amount of cash, remain friendly when you have to reject someone's advances and you should be fine.

and / or find some member who will accompany you there. ChristianPFC was once threatened with knife there if I recall but it was not because place is dangerous but it seems boy was holding some grudge against him . May be he will chip in with more info as I vaguely remember cause.

and / or find some member who will accompany you there. ChristianPFC was once threatened with knife there if I recall but it was not because place is dangerous but it seems boy was holding some grudge against him . May be he will chip in with more info as I vaguely remember cause.

It would be good to find someone to accompany me there which I have done in the past. The only issue is the person accompanying usually gets jealous that I'm looking for another guy rather than them lol

It helps to know some thai at saronrom.

Even if you don't smoke bring cigarettes

To offer the boys. They all smoke.

Good ice breaker.

Always ask for id and I mean good id.

On a good night there may a few superstars

Even better then in the bars. But use

Common sense. Cruise around in a taxi

For hire strike a flat rate deal with

A willing driver. Not all are willing.

It would be good to find someone to accompany me there which I have done in the past. The only issue is the person accompanying usually gets jealous that I'm looking for another guy rather than them lol

yes, balding overweight farang would be better companion in such a case then 21 y.o. boy from one of bars

although if you explain what your goal is and compensate boy properly I don't think he would be jealous.

Just make sure he knows he still has some place in  your pocket 

I wasn't threatened with a knife, but a boy who was drunk (or even drugs) hassled me for money, then tried to assault me, and I saw him picking up a stick I had enough and got into the next taxi. With hindsight, earlier that night I handed out 20 Baht notes to some of a group, he might have one of those who didn't get one. From which I learnt to be careful when dealing with groups, either treat or all the same or don't give anything to anyone, others might be envious.

Saranrom is not cruising, it's prostitution. Number have been dwindling over the years, now it's barely worth going. Just 3 years ago after 10 pm it was only boys and customers (and the one or other person waiting for bus at bus station), now with gentrification there are shops open at night which draw general public.

I am not aware of any cruising areas.