biguyby

Sept trip 2016

Sexsational Saturday at Sansuk.

To finish off my day at Sansuk I had lovely private session with an 80 year old Farang guy I know from Dongtan mostly just chatting and playing but a nice end to a super day.

I eventually left around 9.30 pm and there was still some action going on around the place even in the shower as I was leaving I saw two boys enjoying each other's erections.

Mind blowing to this poster to have 'lovely private session with an 80 year old Farang guy'.

Say it ain't so, biguy !

Let me get this right, I'm being criticised for having a cuddle and a chat in a private room with a lovely guy who is just 13 years my senior?

Examine this scenario:

A big fat ugly farang wearing a rediculous wig in his late 70's in a Boy GoGo Bar with boys in their 20's queuing up in front of him with their dicks out hoping to get a small tip.

I know what I find most distasteful.

Guest abang1961

I believe all of us are entitled to our opinions and our choices of sexual partners. So what if the other party is "much" too advanced in age. Hey if he has the stamina to do it and to do it well, why not we be more receptive to this idea of having good sex with him.

Before some of us start name-calling as we obviously have cradle-snatchers, why can't we have grave-snatchers at the opposite end.  When I was in my 20s, I did have a short relationship with a man who could be my grandpa.  He taught me many things and yes, the sex was GOOD.  Too bad, he drifted away for another cuter and younger guy.

So respect others if they choose to have sex with an older guy.. who are we to judge/comment?

So respect others if they choose to have sex with an older guy.. who are we to judge/comment?

if we will be just reading and refraining from commenting either out of politeness, political correctness or fear of being attacked by other posters,  forum will not survive long I guess. 

I may have written this little story before, but when I lived in Japan I was at a party with gaijin and Japanese gay men of all ages. The Topic of early sexual experiences came up. One young man about 23 said his first sexual experience was at the 24 sauna, Tokyo's version of Babylon. He liked older men, and was attracted to a man who looked about 60. They want off to a dark corner and the young man had his first sexual experience, at age 17. They got to talking afterwards, and it turned out the older man was not 60, he was 83!

Hope springs eternal.

To most of us 'overage' means 35-40 y.o.

Sorry to be judgmental, after all no one gets hurt.

Oh honey, then let me judge you a little bit. You're still a baby at 35. I have violated the "40 year age difference rule" a number of times already. A good time was had by all, and in some cases no money exchanged hands. Soon I will be able to (legally) violate the 50 year rule, and I am soooo looking forward to it.

(So there, you shallow little airhead plummy twink!)

No. You are wrong. In this case it depends on the history of the member whose remarks created the discussion. . When that person has a history of derogatory remarks against types he does not like , then the responses have more to do with person who made the disparaging remarks .  Especially when most of the comments subsequently have been of a more understanding nature.

OK so Saturday came around again so off I went to Sansuk 2.00 pm until 9.00 pm.

On arrival I donned my budgie smugglers and off to the poolside sauna. Within minutes I was playing with a nice Asian dick but the guy was shy and covered up when an African guy entered the sauna.

Off up the steam room on the top floor not much going on so back to the pool for a swim followed by a coffee and by now the place was filling up nicely again as was last Saturday substantially more Thais/Asians than Farangs.

Over the next several hours I made a complete slut of myself with more sexy encounters than last Saturday. I won't go into detail for fear of offending anyone.

Gay anonymous sex in dark and secluded places is not for everyone but it certainly rings my bell and I can recommend Sansuk and I will certainly be there next week for hopefully another SEXSATIONAL Saturday.

Total cost for my day including meal, drinks and transport 630 baht.

Back home in Farangland and wondering how the last 4 weeks flew by so quickly. I think I'll consider changing my medical insurance to a policy that allows more than the 30 day limit of my present policy.

I didn't really do anything exciting on this trip, daytimes on the swimming pool or the beach and a nice massage in the evenings mostly at my favourite Som Jit in Soi Day and Night.

The highlights of my trip were my visits to Sansuk Sauna. I had some fantastic sexual encounters but even if there was no sex I would still visit just for a great value day/afternoon in a pleasant and friendly environment with access to all the facilities and a great restaurant for just 230 baht.

Oh well I have my next trip to look forward to and already started to save up for it.