TotallyOz

Nation weeps over His Majesty's departure

And I think rappa999 is entitled to his opinion.

absolutely and not necessary agreeing with his admonishments I had fun reading it all tonight 

Prostitution does not need to be any more sordid than that, as long as the work of prostitution is given some respect.  

I said many times here - it's work like any other and at least it's not dusty

you do not know it all just because you used to be a prostitute, ex prostitutes like you ........

...................because it means fuck all!

no problem expressing your opinion and I have a lot of fun going through that exchange although I doubt it was fitting tribute for a deceased but  there's no need to be offensive and stick labels to  everybody and us all

(My apologies for contaminating this thread with so many posts in row but I was busy whole week and only today could devote more time to read posts in depth )

Guest rappa999

hey, 17 likes from my posts yesterday, glad my fellow "psychos" enjoyed my posts

Ryanaisa take your head out of your arse, you're an arrogant guy who seems to

have gotten carried away by his high I.Q, keep checking those sites and doing those

tests, shame your I.Q is not high enough to understand the futility of insulting remarks

to a faceless anonymous person on the internet, people with high I.Q's tend to ignore

trolls, maybe your I.Q is not so high after all?

as for sordid, i think it's a good word in the context of having fun but don't be fooled

as to what the general opinion of our behavior is, you guys get so defensive as you like

to think you are so lily-white and are doing the thai population a service (well some of you do)

as for that guy steveboy, what's he on about? it's like he's got nothing to say but he'll

say it anyway...talk about bullshit?

you guys are a weird lot, living in a fantasy world which you've been doing for so long you start

believing your own fantasy.

well you are sex tourists, and having paid for sex with multiple young thai guy up to 40 years or more younger,

who's had sex with many others recently is sordid behaviour.

as i said before I look forward to my upcoming holiday where i can maybe participate in some

sordid behavior of my own, the 3 thai moneyboys I have met all keep in touch with me, all nice guys

towards me and gave me fabulous time, can't wait to see them again and hopefully meet some more.

one thing I will tell you about me is that I am Honest to the core, I say things as they are, what's the point

of living a lie, seems some of you guys don't like the truth........I've had fun winding you guys up!

Hi guys, lived a "straight" lie for way too long, now I'm discovering the pleasures that I have denied myself, well 3 moneyboys in pattaya and had very good time with all 3, never had a "proper" massage before, like in a massage place, did get massage from the guys I met, basic stuff but feeling their naked body rubbing against mine was awesome, is going to a massage place totally different?

one thing I will tell you about me is that I am Honest to the core, I say things as they are, what's the point

of living a lie, seems some of you guys don't like the truth........I've had fun winding you guys up!

Which is it exactly ?

Treating everyone in a community as a group and assigning actions to them is foolish. There are all sorts here and yes, I go to Thailand for sun, sea and sex. Some others don't. What people get up to in their own time is up to them. Your labels for it come from your own inhibitions and prejudices. Get over it.

hey, 17 likes from my posts yesterday, glad my fellow "psychos" enjoyed my posts

Ryanaisa take your head out of your arse, you're an arrogant guy who seems to

have gotten carried away by his high I.Q, keep checking those sites and doing those

tests, shame your I.Q is not high enough to understand the futility of insulting remarks

to a faceless anonymous person on the internet, people with high I.Q's tend to ignore

trolls, maybe your I.Q is not so high after all?

as for sordid, i think it's a good word in the context of having fun but don't be fooled

as to what the general opinion of our behavior is, you guys get so defensive as you like

to think you are so lily-white and are doing the thai population a service (well some of you do)

as for that guy steveboy, what's he on about? it's like he's got nothing to say but he'll

say it anyway...talk about bullshit?

you guys are a weird lot, living in a fantasy world which you've been doing for so long you start

believing your own fantasy.

well you are sex tourists, and having paid for sex with multiple young thai guy up to 40 years or more younger,

who's had sex with many others recently is sordid behaviour.

as i said before I look forward to my upcoming holiday where i can maybe participate in some

sordid behavior of my own, the 3 thai moneyboys I have met all keep in touch with me, all nice guys

towards me and gave me fabulous time, can't wait to see them again and hopefully meet some more.

Its almost impossible you could be that Stupid. But you are. In fact you got 2 Likes from the same members over and over again.

Possibly you 3 should start your own Forum because combined you have not offered anything valuable  to this Forum!

Guest rappa999

I am so stupid yet you continue to respond firecat69, please don't call me names any more

you have me so upset? I keep posting because it annoys the hell out of you and that guy with high I.Q

Ryanasia.

thing is I'm not so stupid and for you firecat69 the truth hurts, your posts in reply and your name calling

speaks volumes, you can say you are not a sex tourist until you are blue in the face but you know that

you are, you're a SEX-TOURIST, don't worry nothing to be ashamed of......I'm not ashamed, I wish I had the balls

to have done it sooner, just want to keep it secret and that's entirely no one else's business and completely

up to me, what I say in a forum full of fellow sex tourists is irrelevant to the real world.

so go on Firecat69, call me some more names, get your high I.Q friend ryanasia to join in, maybe

if you were so smart you'd have stopped replying long ago and i would have disappeared but your

arrogance tells you you must have the last word but believe me you will not get the last word

and those words will be.

FIRECAT69 YOU ARE A SEX-TOURIST

Guest abang1961

First thing first...I am definitely not going to be elected as a SUNDAY SCHOOL teacher when I am on this board frequently.

So what is the matter : YOU ARE A SEX TOURIST.. isn't it overstated and most of us are guilty of this TRUTH?

The passing of the KING and the closure of various entertainment spots must be respected.  No one should hyperventilated just because of that...yes, the Thais mourn but life goes on.  The male sex workers need farang's money for their daily life.  Even if the whole country bans entertainment outlets for months, who say we can't use apps to get our offings....

Once again, I groped (pun intended) because I'm the STAR.. (misquoted from Trump's many locker-room banter) 

I am so stupid yet you continue to respond firecat69, please don't call me names any more

you have me so upset? I keep posting because it annoys the hell out of you and that guy with high I.Q

Ryanasia.

thing is I'm not so stupid and for you firecat69 the truth hurts, your posts in reply and your name calling

speaks volumes, you can say you are not a sex tourist until you are blue in the face but you know that

you are, you're a SEX-TOURIST, don't worry nothing to be ashamed of......I'm not ashamed, I wish I had the balls

to have done it sooner, just want to keep it secret and that's entirely no one else's business and completely

up to me, what I say in a forum full of fellow sex tourists is irrelevant to the real world.

so go on Firecat69, call me some more names, get your high I.Q friend ryanasia to join in, maybe

if you were so smart you'd have stopped replying long ago and i would have disappeared but your

arrogance tells you you must have the last word but believe me you will not get the last word

and those words will be.

I make you look  like the Fool you are and you never respond because you cannot.  You brag about 17 Likes when you actually have 2 but no response because it makes you look like a Fool and there is no response .

You think I am bothered being called a Sex Tourist . I am not . Everyone here is or was or wants to be. That does not mean that an individual with a brain cannot comment on things other then Sex. Especially members who have spent years visiting or living in Thailand and have forgotten more then you will ever know.

Guest rappa999

ah great firecat69, seems you are admitting after all you are a sex-tourist

as for likes since I started posting I have got about 60 from numerous (almost double figures) people

I'm new to this and don't know or care how to retrieve them and not going to start naming these guys

anyway but seems I'm not the only one who doesn't care for your superior "holier than thou" attitude.

as I say good to see you finally admit and agree

ryanaisa I'm waiting......please don't disappoint me....I know you won't, you and firecat69 are two of a kind

The boys went out tonight to get beer at 7/11 and were told they were not selling it.  I did see the restaurant across the street selling beer but not 7-11. 

Also, many sites in Thailand are going black and white.  I find this quite beautiful and a nice way to show respect.

Guest rappa999

I can't wait for you to contribute something worthwhile to this Forum like a trip report.  Probably I will be waiting many years!

Firecat69 I am afraid smart as you are you are contradicting yourself, you want a trip report? I'd be glad to write one on my upcoming holiday but you suggest that me and everyone who likes my posts start their own forum, if so you'd have to join that one to read it, of course ludicrous and the actions of a spoiled bully to suggest such a thing.

sure I will write a trip report, I am new to all this and have been and still am a "closet homo" and as usual you

will get honesty from me, something you don't always get from you firecat69, I will make mistakes, I will get

taken advantage of (I already have) but it will be all worth it as just to be naked with those slim young Thai

guys feels so nice, now i have experienced this I want more and more, no more pussy for me, if i lived my

life again I'd do it differently....I'd have become a sex tourist much earlier.

it is impossible for me to get the last word with you firecat69 your imaginary elevated status on this forum

means you will just continue to post and post, I did get you to admit you were a sex tourist after earlier saying

you weren't.

this "closet homo" sex tourist has made his last post on this topic, maybe I just can't get on with "old queens"

I wait for something worthwhile from you with bated breath. Amazing how you know nothing about about this country but still have strong uneducated opinions about the Thai people and those of us who have spent time here .  There are many members who have lived here and have BF's here and enjoy the culture and the history.

Unlike you my first trip to Thailand had nothing to do with Sex. I was traveling around the world and Thailand was a 10 day stop among many Asian countries and I had no Sex on that visit . We don't have to worry about that with you because by your own admission you are coming as a SEX TOURIST .  Nothing wrong with that except when you put your big foot in your mouth commenting on things you have no experience or knowledge of. Hopefully you will get some!

Guest ryanasia

The boys went out tonight to get beer at 7/11 and were told they were not selling it.  I did see the restaurant across the street selling beer but not 7-11. 

Also, many sites in Thailand are going black and white.  I find this quite beautiful and a nice way to show respect.

Yeah the signs at 711 said no sales until midnight the 17th. So sales will start again tomorrow at 11 am. 

I wait for something worthwhile from you with bated breath. Amazing how you know nothing about about this country but still have strong uneducated opinions about the Thai people and those of us who have spent time here .  There are many members who have lived here and have BF's here and enjoy the culture and the history.

Unlike you my first trip to Thailand had nothing to do with Sex. I was traveling around the world and Thailand was a 10 day stop among many Asian countries and I had no Sex on that visit . We don't have to worry about that with you because by your own admission you are coming as a SEX TOURIST .  Nothing wrong with that except when you put your big foot in your mouth commenting on things you have no experience or knowledge of. Hopefully you will get some!

wow you're a nasty guy firecat, I see rappa has deleted his profile, I was enjoying reading his posts,

I've been a lurker for 2 years, I too have read many of your posts, he had you spot on,

there's a lot of guys out there like him, "closet homo's"  they can't all be established queen's like you firecat

to use how long you've been a member to bully new members is disgusting

personally I have no time for bullies, your insults were out of order, you should be ashamed?

rappa if you're still reading, good luck with your upcoming holiday you speak of, it was refreshing

to read your honesty.

Guest ryanasia

ah great firecat69, seems you are admitting after all you are a sex-tourist

as for likes since I started posting I have got about 60 from numerous (almost double figures) people

I'm new to this and don't know or care how to retrieve them and not going to start naming these guys

anyway but seems I'm not the only one who doesn't care for your superior "holier than thou" attitude.

as I say good to see you finally admit and agree

ryanaisa I'm waiting......please don't disappoint me....I know you won't, you and firecat69 are two of a kind

It is funny you call people sex tourists and call me out because I was a prostitute. Yet, you are a self loathing, wannabe sex tourist who wishes he had the company of prostitutes. I called you out because you are spewing juvenile nonsense and continue to do so. 

At the end of the day the difference between us is I can be honest about what I did and who I am. You in stark contrast are ashamed of yourself and your actions. It seems to me you can't let your shame go and simply join in the fun. You are trying to run away from the guilty conscious that the environment back home leaves you with. Although you can't seem to lighten up enough to embrace some of the people here that would let you be yourself.

So you seem to be in this weird state of limbo where you despise yourself by the standards imposed on you from back home. You would do a lot better for yourself if you simply listened to the stories and thoughts people here are sharing. Try to drop the pretense of moral outrage and be yourself. The people on the forum here on the ground don't need a condescending, misguided attempt at telling us about how to respect this country, the people or it's  period of mourning. 

Some of us have been on the ground here a long time and speak and write the language. We are will aware of what proper protocol in this situation is. I hope that you can learn from this because if you pull this feigned moral outrage shit on the ground you are not going to be received very well here. You won't be the first run at the mouth, know it all, fresh off the boat tourist we have ever seen and won't be the last. Try to lighten up and go with the flow. 

This is a fun site. Just admit you had no right to come here and jump on people for discussing the situation on the ground. Some of us live here and it does impact our lives. There are many other online resources to go to where everything of this nature is completely censored. Let us share information here and if you don't agree with it just move on to another thread. 

You said you are capable of writing worthwhile content, so let's see that side of you. You are so proud of the likes you have but content wise I have more likes from one single thread then you have altogether, not that it matters. It is easy to get likes, many one line troll posts get likes.

What is challenging is to come here and tell your story and make meaningful posts that people look forward to read when they see your name pop up in the list. People aren't viewing what you are saying in this thread because you are making enjoyable posts. They are coming to gawk at it with the morbid curiosity that causes us to stare at car accidents although we know we shouldn't

Why don't you drop this contrived facade of bullshit, come get laid and have some fun? Show us the worthwhile side of you. Come out of your shell. Stop projecting such venom that results from your fear of being gay and happy. You don't need to over compensate here because you are hiding. Once you accept yourself you will be much happier and you will be able to focus on the great things you are doing and not worry about others so much. 

I am sorry if calling you a "closet" case offended you so much but you know what? That can always change and doesn't have to be that way. You don't have to be a huge walking contradiction through the rest of your life. Even if in real life it is difficult you can come here and be yourself. That would be a good start. Wouldn't it be nice to come here and have people support you instead of having these type of exchanges? You could literally write 3 or 4 positive words and completely turn around the impression people are getting of you. 

wow you're a nasty guy firecat, I see rappa has deleted his profile, I was enjoying reading his posts,

I've been a lurker for 2 years, I too have read many of your posts, he had you spot on,

there's a lot of guys out there like him, "closet homo's"  they can't all be established queen's like you firecat

personally I have no time for bullies, your insults were out of order, you should be ashamed?

rappa if you're still reading, good luck with your upcoming holiday you speak of, it was refreshing

to read your honesty.

Strange how you start posting today having never posted and miss capitalisation of paragraph starts exactly like Rappa.

to read your honesty.

Go back to where you are before. You have contributed Zero to this Board and I could care less about any opinion you have! Rappaa , IWH101 or whatever dumb name you want to call yourself.

Guest ryanasia

Here is a song that I think could reflect some of the feelings on the ground here. It is a Japanese song and was popular after the war when Japan was in a state of devastation. If you have never visited Japan and seen the extent of it maybe you wouldn't understand.

Anyway this is the feeling I get on the ground here in Thailand. Sort of shell shocked but hope must live on even if it is through tears. Sorry i couldn't find a more relevant Thai piece of music but this is translated very well and reflects some of the feelings here with an adequate amount of decorum and emotion.

Just to bring the topic back to what it was meant to be. Here is a song of immense grief, mourning and hope for tomorrow. Made better by the fact Kyu was a cute guy and a gay icon back in the day.