orson

Size Queen Alert

Guest abang1961

As an Asian who like Caucasians, I reckon it is not the size that matters but the skills and passion that rocks my world.

Of course, most (but not all) Caucasians are better endowed and I am more than ful-filling (in more than 1 sense).

Asians are mostly GROWERS, small initially and then, oh my goodness, what a might erection!

Westerners are SHOWERS, what you see is what you get....

I like my BIG BIG man.. 

Not being a bottom I am not overly concerned with size.  More important for me is personality and body attractiveness. But I can understand that preference. I have always been a latecomer, so maybe one day I gain this fascination with BIG. In the meantime, I save myself disappointments.

Steveboy, that's a great attitude to have as it does indeed save yourself from inevitable disappointments.

Even when I was top only I insisted on a big cock. Now I like to bottom, too, a big one is even more important.

Not too big, of course. I don't want a weapon of ass destruction, but it has to be big enough to allow me to feel there's someone well and truly deep inside me.

And naturally, it has to be big for the chuck wow finish.

As usual, there are huge appendages going begging in all the gogo bars in Soi Twilight.

I think Thailand really isn't the best country for size queens. It's almost unavoidable to compare appendages when "meeting someone", and except for two occasions, I've always come out on top. In more than 12 years, my time as a tourist included. Now keep in mind that I'd be considered just slightly above average at home.

And before someone says, "But, but, Isaan cocks!" - yes, I know they are bigger than other Thais'. Many of my encounters are with guys from Isaan, after all... They are HUGE compared to let's say Vietnamese or Thai-Chinese standard issue, but on a global scale, it's not that impressive really.

I'm versatile but tending as I grow older to be more bottom so the shape and size of my boyfriend's cocks is a big issue. But more important is that I need them rock hard, which for a young Isaan boy should be standard. When offing from bars it is essential for me to check their cocks to make sure. There is the very occasional risk they are aspiring ladyboys on hormones.

A slim long 6in + cock inside me owned by an attractive smooth boy and to finish a well filled condom is lovely.

If you go to gay social apps (Gay Romeo) and include XXL in the search criteria you will be surprised to see how many are ladyboys that are tops. That might disappoint many but it has been my experience when checking out the goods during my bar days. Years as a gay man confirms (with a few exceptions) the length of you know what is inversely proportional to the bicep measurement.

Guest abang1961

Vessey,

Since you mentioned the Little Drummer Boy, I reckon it is apt to have this Christmas Carol....

The gay lyrics could be:

Cum they told me, pa rum pum pum pum

A new born King to see..Our finest gifts he bring,..To lay before the King (a slang used by Thai man which means that they are TOP)

Guest insomnia

I'm a pure bottom and love big dick tops. Some thai gays do have an astonishing one (just like western size)

if you write something like I love big dicks in your profile, they may hit on you lol it's just luck bro