DivineMadman

King Spa - Less Than Royal Treatment (or "Royal Blue")

it is quite a story but I wouldn't cross  them out that fast . After all your first experience was a good one.

Strange that he disappeared  and did not bother with collecting his tip, perhaps he knew it was not  a great session.

I was falling asleep during massage few times but  a boy? Did not feel well, who knows but they should handle it as you suggested.

I had once go-go boy falling asleep almost immediately in the room but he had great body left for me to explore and it was long time off so we still had time for mutual  fun when he woke up.

We should thank you for a warning

After 25 minutes with you the masseur falls asleep... while giving you a slow hand job ??...  Hmmm, I would not be very proud of this. Either he was terribly tired, which would be strange, or he got terribly bored with nothing exciting to do!

You have the patience of Job to wait 40 minutes of this.  I would have turned the roles around, taken off his pants and given him a good massage of his junk until the had a happy ending and then asked him to do the same to me.

In any case, thank you for the warning about this place.  I will scratch off King Spa too.  I will try other places as soon as I decide to go for massages, which I don't like very much, but I would not refuse a happy ending.

your review begs one question though: you complain that he slept for 40 minutes, which is a legitimate complaint, BUT why on earth didn't you wake him up sooner? Say after 5 minutes max? If you let him sleep that long you can complain about his falling asleep at all, but not the duration of his sleep I'd say.....

your review begs one question though: you complain that he slept for 40 minutes, which is a legitimate complaint, BUT why on earth didn't you wake him up sooner? Say after 5 minutes max? If you let him sleep that long you can complain about his falling asleep at all, but not the duration of his sleep I'd say.....

I re-read what I''d written earlier, and I think I explained exactly what was going on in my head.  

I wrote:  

"I decide I'm a cool guy; this is oddly intimate; I'll go with the flow.  So I relax with him in my arms.  I feel kind of proud of myself, because not everyone would put up with this.  And I think to myself the prelims were really good, and surely it would all end happily, so ok.  And isn't it great he's so comfortable he can just sleep.

That's pretty much it for the next forty minutes.  I slowly massage his back.  All is right in the world  He stirs.  A little cuddle."  

So I actually went out of the way in my review to explain exactly what I was thinking and the words I used to describe the nap period are actually quite positive.  I found it oddly intimate and ok, but I as I explained, I was expecting that at a full service M4M massage shop that I would still get the happy ending.  

Now - as to why I put that in my note to the manager, it is because, as I wrote, not everyone would really like it if the masseur naps for any time AND and then doesn't take the 5 minutes (or in my case, often much less ;) ) to give the usual happy ending.  And, as I noted, the real "complaint" that led to the posting of the negative review was management's failure even to acknowledge my feedback, which I think is a sign of poor management.

Of course, a little mutual napping after a successful happy ending is 100% ok in book.

Guest finally

So if I understand you correctly....the boy fell asleep...no HE...why did y leave a tip at the manager?. I would have left the boy sleeping and simply gone out of the shop , just paying the costs of the massage. It s the problem of the boy when he obviously is not interested in his customer at all. BTW  I consider myself to be a generous guy but I would not accept this "service"

So if I understand you correctly....the boy fell asleep...no HE...why did y leave a tip at the manager?. I would have left the boy sleeping and simply gone out of the shop , just paying the costs of the massage. It s the problem of the boy when he obviously is not interested in his customer at all. BTW  I consider myself to be a generous guy but I would not accept this "service"

I think if I had walked out without any tip I would have had to lie to the manager saying I had tipped, not something I like doing, and then I certainly would have expected the manager and masseur to come chasing after me for the tip when they discover that I hadn't tipped, which then would have led to a confrontation and harsh words in different languages and difficult communication  and not worth it to me.  My orgasm is just not that important.

And then the story becomes more one about when is it ok to refuse to tip.  And, perhaps even more importantly, if during the process the thought of not tipping seriously crossed my mind then it would absolutely have been my responsibility to tell the masseur during the process.

And just because the ending wasn't happy, doesn't mean I didn't enjoy much of it.  As I've noted, I was in a happy head space.  During massages I only regularly complain about the a/c being too cold and if the masseur is ripping my calves apart.

I am sure in Japan there are probably special motels where you can pay people just to sleep in in your arms.  I mean even try that some day....

Guest abang1961

I have not been to this spa but resting after sex is quite normal. Most times, I cuddle my partner for some 5 to 10 minutes. I enjoy sharing the body heat and the afterglow of a good fucking session. However sleeping on the job is really something new..

I am sure in Japan there are probably special motels where you can pay people just to sleep in in your arms.  I mean even try that some day....

HAHAHA, you do not have to go to Japan for that.

Here in Santa Fe, NM a woman advertises "Holding" as her Service.

Have not seen what she charges for her "tip"...