When fountainhall decided to leave this Forum it left a big hole for other destinations in Asia with quality photos. Many have picked up since then and we do get many great reports.

However FH recently posted a report on Taipei on Gaybutton that certainly increased my intention to visit in the future. I have flown through there a number of times but never visited.

Hopefully FH and Gaybutton will not be mad that i posted this link:

http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8262

Guest abang1961

I had been to the Taipei Gay Pride weekend for the past few years.

Keep it in your diary that the last Saturday of October is usually the day of the parade.

Because of the familiarity of the language, Taiwan remains one of my favourite destinations.

Unlike mainland China where the population density is high, Taiwan's slow-mo lifestyle (when compared to Singapore) in the South is something that makes me do that annual visit.  I have no problems reading the road signs and being able to speak Mandarin and Ming-nan (Hokkien) helps.  Taiwanese are generally much more refined that the mainland counterparts.

Food-wise, the food in Taiwan is similar to that of mainland China but the hygiene standard is higher in Taiwan.  Because of the good soil structure and the favourable weather conditions, vegetables and fruits are abundant there.  There are night markets throughout the island and sampling the local fare is quite a pleasing mission (you go to do it to believe it).

Come to gay lifestyle at Ximengding.  The infamous Red Chamber (pronounced as Hong Lou) is the centre of focus.  Lots of eye candies, especially during the weekends.  There are enough dance clubs and saunas to spend the days and nights there.  What's more, like Singapore, there is very little commercial sex.  We do it for FREE.

Just a Youtube on last year's parade.. Anyone interested for the 2017 Gay Pride and Parade, can pm me.

I have been to Taiwan many times and often stay for a month. I love the look and attitude of the Taiwanese. Some have become life long friends, mostly starting as hookups from the apps. No need to pay for sex unless they state up front that is what they want. Most guys would not be happy if you offered them money.

Besides that there is some amazing sightseeing and other attractions nearby as shown in fountainhall's reports. You may find Taiwan boring if go go bars are your scene but it is worth a visit at least once and decide for yourself.

Guest abang1961

Thailand forum or Asian forum...

Same same but different..

Same same - all about boyz boyz boyz

Different - places, language

Otherwise GAY is GAY and HAPPY..

Who made you the forum Police?

I didn't make the rules, just pointing out that this post is in the wrong forum.

But as usual, there is little or no moderation on this gaythailand forum. I have suggested in the past that there should be no sub categories if that is what the member desire. Until such time why not put posts where they belong?

Answer is that certain posters want their post up-front to gain as much attention as possible.

I would not have read this topic if it was lost in this sites many sub forums. Gaybutton's board has a list at the top of the main page of the most recent posts from the Thailand and any of the other forums on his board. Maybe a similar "Recent topics" section would be worth adding to this board?

KoKo give it up.

Open your own Board and you can dictate what you want. Like it or not this Forum has had posts for many places other then Thailand and yes even other then Asia.

Aussie has got it right, many would have never clicked on this report by FH if in a different Forum.

Since you by your own admission complained to Scooby and he has done nothing, you have your answer.

I expect it will have many more views and not because I posted but because FH created it and it deserves to be seen by Gay Thailand members and lurkers.

KoKo give it up.

Open your own Board and you can dictate what you want. Like it or not this Forum has had posts for many places other then Thailand and yes even other then Asia.

I expect it will have many more views and not because I posted but because FH created it and it deserves to be seen by Gay Thailand members and lurkers.

There you go again Firecat, telling people to go elsewhere if they don't like to follow the rules. No way! There are many posts in the Gay Thailand forum which don't belong there and many of them were made by you in order to toot your own horn.

Follow the rules or ask the owner/moderator to change the rules or enforce the rules.

You are so full of yourself it is unbelievable.

I have no intention of asking the Moderator to change anything because I think he is doing a fine job and if it bothers you so much at how he runs the Forum you are free to leave.

Plus I did not tell you to leave ,maybe at your advanced age you can no longer comprehend what is written.

I suggested you could start your own Board if you wanted it to be run other then the way Scooby is running it.

Barring that, complain to your hearts content. Scooby evidently has not seen fit to heed your complaints.

It is a bit hilarious rather then taking your complaint to what you consider a proper Forum you have used this Forum to complain and ruin what is a great report from FH which you seem to be the only one who is bothered.

My view is different on high-traffic sites that require a strict enforcement of rules, but with the gay boards, the overall number of threads is low enough that it really doesn't matter too much how they are organized.

I, for one, am quite pleased that the owner of this forum isn't all over each and every thread, unlike other forum owners who see the need to add their two cents even when they are totally clueless, just because it's their playground and they don't have anything else to do. Long may it last!

It is a bit hilarious rather then taking your complaint to what you consider a proper Forum you have used this Forum to complain and ruin what is a great report from FH which you seem to be the only one who is bothered.

Nothing wrong with FH's report; you are the one that posted it herein, not him. FH left this forum sometime ago after a disagreement with management.

However I will include a post in the Comments and Suggestions Forum.