abidismaili

Twink update needed for Pattaya and Bangkok

Since the gay scene changes rapidly and I only have 2 or 3 one week trips to Thailand each year - with quite a few months seperating them - a lot can have changed since the last visit:  bars previously having a good selection of twinks, today having no twinks or very few and not in the best shape, some bars now closed, same goes for massage places.

My last trip was October 2016. I am about to go again. What is the up to date situation regarding twinks?

1) Which gogo bars in Bangkok and Pattaya have mainly twinks?

2) Which massage places in Bangkok and Pattaya have mainly twinks? Health massage in Bangkok still the place to go for twinks? You don't encounter that name often in posts here. Last October it was still the place to go.

1) Which gogo bars in Bangkok and Pattaya have mainly twinks?

At first I thought you were inquiring as to manly twinks, not mainly twinks!

In Sunee Plaza/Pattaya there is the new bar Winner which has many twinks and low priced drinks.

In Boyztown there is Cupidol, Kawaii and Dreamboys. But you just never know since the scene varies from night to night.

I will go back to Pattaya too ...first time after nearly 6 years absence.......I was preparing nearly the same question but better I enclose mine here....

I am atrackted mostly  to feminine twinks between 20-25......I used to go to Sunee but as I understand it now many bars are closed.....

Any tips for where to go....i have only 4 days so I not want to loose time walking around too much

In December, Cupidol was by far the best bar for twinks.

Vasa  had deteriorated markedly since the previous year.

In Bangkok,   Fresh Boys is good.

If you have limited time, always enter the bar slowly so you have time to assess what type of boys are on the stage before sitting down & committing to a drink.

Thanks so far. You know Health massage in Bangkok? 

I was there few times , massages always good and boys adventurous for an additional consideration but I'm not big fan of the place for exactly reason you are one - boys are too twinky for my taste

I've just spent three weeks in Pattaya and enjoyed a number of twinks, sourced from bars and planet Romeo. The bar scene in the Jomtien Complex should not be neglected, where there are twinks to be had a plenty in the open bars. The scene comes alive at about 8 pm when you can select a seat and perhaps invite a boy to sit with you to assess his potential. However this usually means staying in the Complex, and this option is explored elsewhere on the forum.

Romeo usually has a few femboys available and cheap membership allows filtering to meet this criteria.

I've just spent three weeks in Pattaya and enjoyed a number of twinks, sourced from bars and planet Romeo. The bar scene in the Jomtien Complex should not be neglected

Yes, this is exactly the reason why this time for the first time I have booked a hotel in Jomtien also. Because of this forum.

bar hopping is not  a wasting time

I not like bars............i just go in to make my pick , BF and ..............go

You may have a different opinion but the less time I spend in there the better for me

Already contacted some beauties on Romeo....and all are most happy to come to my hotel......so think I can totally skip the bars.

abidismaili, on 11 Mar 2017 - 5:19 PM, said:      Thanks so far. You know Health massage in Bangkok?

I was there few times , massages always good and boys adventurous for an additional consideration but I'm not big fan of the place for exactly reason you are one - boys are too twinky for my taste

If there ever was a recommendation, this is it! You mean Health Land Massage with several branches? The twinks, which branch?

If there ever was a recommendation, this is it! You mean Health Land Massage with several branches? The twinks, which branch?

I mean the one located in Silom 64 building, 3rd floor (some of their twinks are sitting outside at streetlevel trying to lure you in). It is not Health Land. It was just called 'Health massage'. This building also has a Subway restaurant. I had massage from a hot 18 year old twink there in October.

Just search Google maps for "Silom 64 building".

no, I was talking about the same place abdismaili is talking above, knowing your taste you may like the place

Silom 64 building is one with direct entry from the BTS

Thanks for your recommendation of this place with "too twinky" boys.

Next time i'm in BKK I'll start there for my first adventures into happy massages :)

I've had a couple of massages in the Silom 64 building.    It was 2~3 years ago & I saw a very nice twink in the group outside the building, so I walked up to him and asked if he could massage me. 

They had narrow cubicles, barely wider than the mattress, but when the masseur is cute, that's all that matters. 

I saw the same lad again 1~2 days later.

More recently, I have seen very few boys outside, but perhaps they were all busy.   I've no idea if it's even the same massage company referred to earlier.