TMax

The journey begins, almost

Well today is the day I book my July trip, just off to the Thai Airways office to make a booking and upon return home will be booking 14 nights with the Raya. Really been hanging out for this one, I miss having those naked boys giving me massages and the fun that follows, first massage is going to be at Arena on day one. Only making plans for the flights, accommodation and the first two days at the moment and the rest will be taken as it comes, reports will be placed every few days when I'm there as I'm only taking the tab with me it will be fun typing them out (not). Shopping is high on the list of things to do but only in between massages and play time. Thanks for those that gave a good review of the Raya, I'm looking forward to trying a different hotel for a change and being ever so closer to the bars may even drag myself up Twilight a bit more often.

Best of luck typing on a tablet.

I use an ipad and wish I had a proper keyboard. It's a real pain in the butt, as is predictive text. It takes twice as long as typing on a desktop.

I am reluctant to turn off predictive text, as I use SwiftKey.

Best of luck typing on a tablet.

I use an ipad and wish I had a proper keyboard. It's a real pain in the butt, as is predictive text. It takes twice as long as typing on a desktop.

I am reluctant to turn off predictive text, as I use SwiftKey.

Looking forward to some reports.

14 days at The Raya? Wow! Did the hotel offer you a discounted rate for your long stay there?

Actually stopping for 15 nights and think there's a 10% discount or something (mentioned in an email somewhere), room is 2052 baht a night but will see after I book with the loyal guest member number and will let you know tomorrow.

a447a: I usually take my laptop but will have that in for a tune up whilst I'm away so going to be stuck with the tab, my spelling sucks when using the tab and have to keep rechecking everything before I hit enter

Enjoy your trip and spare yourself trying to finish a report with your ipad.  Everyone will be happy to get it whenever you have time.

Well today is the day I book my July trip, just off to the Thai Airways office to make a booking and upon return home will be booking 14 nights with the Raya. Really been hanging out for this one, I miss having those naked boys giving me massages and the fun that follows, first massage is going to be at Arena on day one. Only making plans for the flights, accommodation and the first two days at the moment and the rest will be taken as it comes, reports will be placed every few days when I'm there as I'm only taking the tab with me it will be fun typing them out (not). Shopping is high on the list of things to do but only in between massages and play time. Thanks for those that gave a good review of the Raya, I'm looking forward to trying a different hotel for a change and being ever so closer to the bars may even drag myself up Twilight a bit more often.

Enjoy your trip and spare yourself trying to finish a report with your ipad.  Everyone will be happy to get it whenever you have time.

Cheers mate, I will see how it goes and if too hard I'll just make notes and type it up when I get home

or use computers in the internet cafe  on Silom on the stretch between Silom Center and soi Sala Daeng. I use them often as I hate typing on my tablet as well

Will check em out, thanks

I have a small keyboard to use with my tablet....but after one trip depending on it, I bought a Chromebook....not that much bigger and much better.

Have thought of getting a smallish laptop for traveling, may have to see what bargains are around

There are some very nice Bluetooth keyboards for tablets. I have one from Anker. Light weight, compact but still big enough to type on. Great for typing. Editing is still awkward though.

There are some very nice Bluetooth keyboards for tablets. I have one from Anker. Light weight, compact but still big enough to type on. Great for typing. Editing is still awkward though.

Any idea of a good place in Bnagkok for one? Maybe Panthip?