nywht4azn

Looking for penis massage

So I know there are several spas in BKK, but I'm really looking for one that spends a lot of time massaging the penis. Not simply a stroke and go and I also don't want oral or anal.

I do want to start as a nice therapeutic massage but I want a long time - maybe hour of intense focus on my erection. 

I want someone who is a pro at using different techniques and knows how to edge and drive me wild.

Any suggestions for a place like this in BKK?

What's the difference between body massage and body sensual massage?

A while back I asked Spa Bangkok the difference between "sensual massage" and "body sensual massage" and the answer was that "sensual massage" is basically sensual aroma oil massage and "body sensual massage" is body-to-body and the masseur takes off his clothes (or at least his shirt, that was the gist of the pantomime).  

I've had the tantric at Spa Bangkok and the Organ massage at Dr. Bear near Fortune Town.  At Spa Bangkok the tantric part will not be taken to release, which is traditional.  It's usually a part of a massage package so there's another sensual massage of one sort or another after the tantric so there's a happy ending to the story.  Dr. Bear one time no happy ending, which makes me think the guy thought he was doing a traditional tantric, and another time the masseur made damn sure there was a happy ending, even though I - assuming it was to be traditional - was trying not to.  Go figure.  At both shops different masseurs gave remarkably different actual tantric/organ massages.  

There are several of the huge body to body 'soapy' massage places in Pattaya, each providing a great experience, but an all-girl service of course.

I have yet to hear of anything similar by ladyboys or boys - yet you would have thought there were potential customers out there for such a service? And I for one would be in the queue. 

There is a non-gay boy I go to for oil massages in Second Road and have done for several years now. He will shorten the traditional oil massage to spend as much time giving me an oily hand-job as I wish. His technique continues to improve, and whether I want 5 minutes cock massage, or twenty minutes he provides an exquisite service. If I want to cum I tell him and he alters his technique so that I do, otherwise he keeps going at a steady pace for as long as I want. (Better still, for an increased tip, he lets me play with his cock as he does so, but then things invariably get messy LOL)

There are several of the huge body to body 'soapy' massage places in Pattaya, each providing a great experience, but an all-girl service of course.

I have yet to hear of anything similar by ladyboys or boys - yet you would have thought there were potential customers out there for such a service?

Bluehouse massage across from Mosaik Apartments near Tukcom do a foam massage where you are covered in foam and body to body with the massuer. Quite erotic the times that i have tried.

Guest ronnie4you

Body to body massages used to be quite popular in North Pattaya at the Adam & Eve club. They had very handsome boys. You would go into a room, shower, and then lay down a mat much like you'd use at a pool. The boy would get you all soaped up and then put his soapy body on top of yours and slide every which way. It was exciting.

If you didn't come during that part of the massage, he would put you on the mattress in the room to finish the task.

I had a very nice penis massage at Blue Angel in Jomtien Complex this evening, it should have been an all over body oil massage but the cute young twink masseur from Laos said: "I remember you, you like massage sexy" and who am I to argue with such a nice young man.