spoon

King massage service?

I got this post from 2006 from a different forum and now wonders if anyone here heard or have tried this kind of services? It seems like fantasy though lol

Posted just now ·

On 11/16/2006 at 4:48 PM,

Like that is not considered full King Massage u know.

In Thailand, king is top and queen is bottom. A few years ago friends and me go Thailand. They already old horse know how to get Thai men directly. We everyone book one Thai king for a few days. They are all policeman, firemen or soldiers taking leave to play. They say service sure so good can guantee make u cry mother cry father.

They tell me king service is the king everyday service you and feed you and bath you. My one is policeman in very tight uniform because he say he off from gym so getting fatter but I like.

Everyday guantee got king service 4 times morning afternoon evening and bedtime. Don't even need to lift one legs, they clean for u, massage u, add lub for u before servicing your hole with his king thing, u can lie there like dead fish. clean for u after u cum, bath u, add baby powder or baby oil to keep the hole smooth and cool the soreness away because they really bang you hard there.

After that serve you food also no need fingers. If u want can also ask them not to cum so u can drink their milk direct from their king thing.

If remember not wrong, pay only B3000 everyday. They keep all no mamasan fees. Also pay hotel, food and some shopping with them.

At first thought can exchange with friends but in the end, the good one nobody want to exchange the lousy one nobody want to keep. My after 3 days say must go back to work but intro another friend to me. I think excuse for his gun no more bullets hahaha. Just as good. But got problem. He say he like me no need to pay him just be his bf when he visit Singapore.

Old one always try to save his sperm but new one really very energy and kinky. fxxk bedroom, kitchen, hall everywhere even balcony so kinky got so many people walking down there but not see why I shaking so much.

Even my friends come to talk to me he also never let go. Can ambush me and enter me when I talking at the door. Really make me feel like he is using me like a prostitute instead of he is prostitute.

For few days is fun until want to die hahaha. But if come to Singapore like that sure got troubles. So I never give my real number and never dare go back again because he always ask my friends about me. But so tempting.

Its not.surprised..even in tawan now also got one thai army personel do partime job as gogoboy..he just appear one or two time permonth and i am very lucky see him yesterday night and offed him without thinking twice..he dont have any number because the mamasan told me its ilegal to army oersonal work at gogobar..i can give his photo (full clothe) if you pm me..

Its not.surprised..even in tawan now also got one thai army personel do partime job as gogoboy..he just appear one or two time permonth and i am very lucky see him yesterday night and offed him without thinking twice..he dont have any number because the mamasan told me its ilegal to army oersonal work at gogobar..i can give his photo (full clothe) if you pm me..

I saw him in March. A very cute young boy. He was wearing a black underwear without number tag. I was told he was in army service for 2 years. I wanted to see him in uniform.

The text is probably an automatic translation. Would be interesting for me to read the original in Thai (?).

As for who works in the bars and massages, V Club advertises they have models, bodybuilders, students; whenever I walk past a massage near my places manager tells me "new boy" - don't believe any of it.