jason1975

when is low season?

Low season lasts through the end of the rainy season, some time in October. Then I think it would be accurate to call it "shoulder season" until early December.

depends on for what you ask this for.

For HTLs/accomm: varies by place and house, but as general rule: low=rainy, high=dry season/monsoon, with peak-high the weks around Xmas/+1/1, mostly as so many farang then come, these are not thai special holidays. Also as rule of thumb: the worse the wheather in TH, the lower the saeson is and also prices for places aiming at those folks.

IF you follow and read fora like this and other re gay-TH: its as der Chris says: it always rains complaints about too few boys, too few customers, etc.

In general this is not an all an issue that should worry you much: what is characteristic of TH and especially TH tourist-places is a giant oversupply of anything a tourist might want.

all my trips so far were either mid-May to mid-Jun / supposed low season  / or Mid-Nov to end of Dec  / supposed high season /

I must say only differences I noticed were in weather ( much better in Dec ) and accommodation ( some hotels are raising prices and at times it's hard to secure room in hotel of choice .