Guest allan1990

Want a outcall massage: is it worth it?

Guest allan1990

not all of them do but even those who don't if they like you they may change their mind after getting an approval from wife   (don't laugh,  it happens )

when there visit Blue Hatha and Barcode massages for your dose of Khmer gymnastics after all those ruins

That's hilarious lol but sounds like they do have preferences for customers. 

I'll be staying there for 3 nights but I found very limited gay massage shops in town. I've never been there before so don't know if it's gonna be easier or more difficult to hook up with local guys compared to in Thailand.

Guest allan1990

Some beefy muscle guys won’t do long time for some reasons.

So I strongly recommend Tawan especially he says he is a shy type. Unlike Dreamboy, Tawan guys approach customers freely so it’s easier for a newbie.

That'll be very helpful, and if I'm picking up a guy from a bar after 11pm then I won't necessarily want LT anyway.

I heard most of the guys working in Tawan are straight but I'm a big fan of kissing, not sure if that's gonna be a problem for them? And are they open for rimming at all?

That's hilarious lol but sounds like they do have preferences for customers. 

I'll be staying there for 3 nights but I found very limited gay massage shops in town. I've never been there before so don't know what it's like to hook up with local guys compared to in Thailand.

boys  are not machines, if they like you or know you and even better if they know you as a good tipper they may be willing do do more and for longer.

It's the same with us , if we liked boy we may offer him diner before and breakfast after the meeting , if we not exactly thrilled we are happy they are gone already. 

Hooking in Siem Reap is possible , I had good luck with boy from Barcode - day trip and three nights together,

I heard most of the guys working in Tawan are straight but I'm a big fan of kissing, not sure if that's gonna be a problem for them? And are they open for rimming at all?

As for kissing good news - I offed quite a few guys from Tawan and all of them were great kissers. If you ask boy in var if he kisses , chances are that instead of answering he simply will kiss  you right away.

As for rimming - that the thing you need to make sure they agree either way, some may be willing but others will not even let you to get too intimate with their behinds , again it may depend how they look at you 

Guest allan1990

boys  are not machines, if they like you or know you and even better if they know you as a good tipper they may be willing do do more and for longer.

It's the same with us , if we liked boy we may offer him diner before and breakfast after the meeting , if we not exactly thrilled we are happy they are gone already. 

As for kissing good news - I offed quite a few guys from Tawan and all of them were great kissers. If you ask boy in var if he kisses , chances are that instead of answering he simply will kiss  you right away.

As for rimming - that the thing you need to make sure they agree either way, some may be willing but others will not even let you to get too intimate with their behinds , again it may depend how they look at you 

Yes I understand. There’s nothing wrong with the boys preferring some customers. And for me, they're overall higher quality than the random guys on those apps but I'm not expecting anything more than a one-night stand, and I'll be back home to my life afterward.

That's good to know, and rimming is not really mandatory, just asking :)

There is a first time for everything, even a gogo bar in Bangkok.  Lots of good advice in the replies to this topic.  For some atmosphere google "bangkok bois" and read Russ's scene setting about offing a gogo boy.

The most important thing is to have a good/great/fantastic time.  

Oh, and as Vinapu would/will say...report back to the forum.

http://pic.gboysiam69.com/pic/

I have had some great outcall massages from the boys there

Tell us more! I'm not familiar with this site and I don't see an English language version.