Nasherich

Trip Report - Pattaya/Jomtien 2018

Great report and great to hear you had good experience at Fah massage, I liked it as well in September.

No wonder bars are going out of customers first and out of business shortly after if owners don't have energy or desire to whip up stuff to mind business as you experience at Bamboo certifies.

While  in may be good idea not be  accosted by the staff in normal  bar or restaurant but in places like Bamboo if client in not attended to , it's death sentence. Nobody goes there to quench the thirst , 7/11 in the corner does that job ( or is it Family Mart ? )

Thank you, I enjoyed reading your report and massage reviews very much.

You mentioned Heaven Massage on Second Road, is this a new place? I haven’t been back to Pattaya since October last year and I didn’t notice Heaven Massage then.

Jomtien Complex has become the success story of gay Pattaya however, if your taste is not for gay twinks few others are on offer with the exception of the two bars which the staff is mostly if not all Cambodian. If gay twinks are your thing the go go in Sunee called Winner will more than suit you if however they are not your cup of tea don't waste your time.

If gay twinks are your thing the go go in Sunee called Winner will more than suit you if however they are not your cup of tea don't waste your time.

I'm not into twinks at all but wouldn't consider visiting Sunee bars , Winners in particular , waste of time .

Looks and smiles are still there , even for me , just not offing material but eye candy still.

Thanks for the trip report.

As for the following guy, well it's one for us all to ponder.

Perhaps he's always chasing for money because he's no good at earning it.

Worst experience was a guy who I met once on my last visit and to whom I sent some money I could afford to lose to help with rent. Thereafter I have had plea after plea which I refused. I did meet him again this time, fed him, took him to the cinema, back to my room whereupon he made no effort whatsoever. After 30 mins. I decided to cut my losses and sent him on his way with the motorcy money. The next three days he sent message after message saying he was being evicted and needed money. So many deserving cases in this world but I don't feel he is one.

I think Heaven massage has been there a while. With so many massage shops none of them exactly stand out so it would certainly have been possible to miss.

After much searching I eventually found a Massage place on Second Road named “7th Heaven” not far from Pattaya Bay Walk mostly Katoeys and a couple of women but no male masseurs. Is this the place you recommend?

No it was definitely just called Heaven. I'm out there again next month and I'll give a better idea of location.

I stand corrected there were 2 guys working at 7th Heaven this evening and one of them gave me a wonderful smooth, soft and relaxing massage with an extremely happy ending.

Perhaps the boys have been busy with customers on the previous times I checked it out.

Massage

Chivaroma, one of the male massage shops in Second Road near Boyztown has some quite cute guys outside.

I like reading trip reports because it gives me ideas for my next trip. Maybe some massage place I visisted last time didn't have nice boys,  but from the trip report I read they have some now. So I can make a note to give the place a second try next time I am in Pattaya.

But it would help to know what the preference of the author is. For example 'cute guys' above is this cute muscular type of guys, or cute skinny twinks, or some other type? 

So isn't it an idea if we prefix every trip report with a sentence into what type of guys we are into? It will help the other forum members in writing down tips for their next visit. 

So isn't it an idea if we prefix every trip report with a sentence into what type of guys we are into?

keep in mind we may be for the same type of boys and still boy I will be salivating about will not warrant second glance from you and other way around.

I tested it many times when visiting bars and massages with other forum members, always it was that something which caused me to like other boy then their best pick

Things also change fast. The number of times I pass a massage shop and spot someone attractive but have no time at that point, then return later or the next day and find no trace!

I'm just ending another visit to Pattaya (trip report to follow). This time I wasn't especially drawn to anyone at Chivarome, although I did pay one visit.

As to what I look for? I don't go for skinny guys or heavily muscled, but somewhere in between - lightly defined body - but most importantly, a handsome face that lights up when they smile. A boy fitting that description who makes an effort to flirt with me is most likely to get my attention.

I think Heaven massage has been there a while. With so many massage shops none of them exactly stand out so it would certainly have been possible to miss.

I made my second visit to 7th Heaven last evening (Monday) there was one guy amongst the Ladies and Ladyboys. He was mid to late twenties medium build and quite good looking.

After the foot wash and body pressure under the towel the massage lasted for about 3 minutes before I had penis presented to my face my The completely naked masseur.

Well as you can imagine the massage ended and and an unexpected and full on sex session commenced with mutual sucking and fucking (condoms and lube provided) I must admit that this was one of the best unexpected ad lib sex sessions I have ever had in a massage shop but also one of the all time worst massages.

I gave him a 1000 baht note for the well earned tip but then got one more surprise as he said “I pay for massage to lady downstairs and I keep change”

All together a nice experience on my penultimate night in Pattaya.