funwmen

December Chiang Mai Report - and a First Time

Thanks for your report, I like Chiangmai too. Did you try any sauna there?

It's been fun going through my notes and writing it all down to remember.  I loved CM, the people, the food, everything about it.  And of course all the beautiful men LOL... I did not try any of the sauna's just the massage shops.

December Chiang Mai Report - 5th day

Woke up to rain on my 5th day and was determined that I was not going to let it stop me from exploring.  By the time I am ready it has stopped for part of the morning at least so I head for the Nimman area again and find the other Ristr8o coffee shop down the soi to start my day and it again does not disappoint.  The attached bakery has some nice treats that were good also.  

As soon as I arrived it started to rain again so I just kicked back and people watched for a while enjoying my coffee and pastry.  Lots of VERY good looking Thai men to watch LOL.  After about an hour the rain stopped again and I walked around the area again for a few more hours heading toward the Old City until early afternoon.

I decided that I was craving Khao Soi again so I called an Uber and headed to Khao Soi Mae Sai.  If you have not visited this place make sure to put it on your list, it was well worth the trip.  I had the chicken KS and decided that it was not enough so I had a 2nd helping of the pork…. OH I SO MISS THE FOOD!  It was only 100 bht for both including tip!

By now the rain got a bit harder I decided to change plans and go to the Art in Paradise 3D museum. The 3D paintings in this exhibit were fun with the mobile app and they bring out your inner kid to play and imagine.  After a few hours of people watching the rain was still pouring, you could barely see across the street. I decided to pick a few obscure spots across the city and take an Uber ride to just see the city and was a great way to spend time and was super cheap compared to Uber at home.

Early evening I decided to return to Classic House Massage.  When I arrive I find that the guy I had on the 1st day would be gone the rest of the week, bummer!  The manager seems to remember me and immediately says I have guy for you and hurries off to retrieve him.

He returns with a very cute early 20’s muscle boy.  We head upstairs and I take a quick shower and ready to go.  When he starts I realize that I did not make sure he was told by the manager the type of massage I prefer as his technique is definitely a very heavy sports massage.  I now tried in vain to explain what I was looking for, but he did not speak much english and did not understand.

Although this is not the relaxing massage I was looking forward to he does know what he is doing and does mix in a bit of sensual touch on my ass and balls, though the pain was a bit distracting.  At some point he had removed his underwear and is also rubbing what seemed to be a very good sized soft cock against me, just far enough away from my hands so I can’t touch, definitely a tease.  

When he is done with my backside I turn over and he has a big smile asking, enjoy?  I say yes and reach for his cock.  What I find next was totally unexpected.  His cock is an average 5.5” or so but has HUGE girth and still semi soft with a nice helmet, DAMN, I am loving all this uncut cock this week LOL!  

I continue to play a bit while he starts on my front side but he never really gets fully hard.  Again he is a bit rough but his technique is very good and is also very good at teasing my cock and balls along the way so I am now hard as a rock.  When he finishes up my front he says I top?  I reply with a no, thank you just hand or blowjob.

He seems disappointed and starts a semi respectable handjob but think that maybe it was not what he was really looking for either.  I decide after a bit that I am going to have to finish this up myself again and point to my balls for him to massage.  This part he understands and proceeds to give them a good massage but again a lot rougher than I am used to, however I am really getting into it by this point.

His back is to me and he continues to lean in as I am getting closer and even though I warn him a few times that I cum a lot.  I don’t think he understood and does not move back.  When I cum it totally takes him by surprise and he gets covered and also gets some in his mouth.  I am sure is not his first taste, but as he turns he does not look happy about it at all.  Obviously I got another str8 boy, this part still confuses me.

He grabs his towel and out the door he goes and figure I guess we are done.  I look at the clock and we were only 1.5 hours in and only slightly annoyed about it, I had a good massage and a bit of fun along the way.  A quick shower and down to pay.  The boy is nowhere to be seen so I figure that he is really not happy if he is not showing up for the tip.  The massage was 1200 bht and I leave the minimum 1000 bht tip due to ending early.  

In all a very good massage, and feel it was my fault for not confirming with the manager what type of massage I wanted AND also to let him know that my preference is a gay guy, something that I will always remember to do in the future!  Later in the evening I am kinda feeling bad about the minimum tip as I loosen up walking a bit my back felt great from the unexpected sports massage.

It was still raining relatively hard out and decide to end my day back at the Maya mall food court for dinner and it was as good as it was the last time.  After dinner I decided to head to the rooftop bar of Maya.  Due to the rain it was not too busy and luckily they were running a special buy 1 get one.  The view of the city was nice and was able to sit out for a bit and relax as the rain finally stopped at least until I was ready to head back to the condo.

A nice ending to another great day in CM!

The boy is nowhere to be seen so I figure that he is really not happy if he is not showing up for the tip.  The massage was 1200 bht and I leave the minimum 1000 bht tip due to ending early.  

we can only hope he got that tip you left with manager

Guest abang1961

I was in Chiangmai almost 4 weeks ago and besides the gay stuff (which was very little), I did have a pleasant time there.

The folks at the place I stayed were very helpful and made the stay very comfortable and relaxing.

However the most memorable place was none other than the Chinese restaurant in Movenpick Hotel.

I had a sumptuous lunch with a fellow forummer and this was followed by a dinner the day after.

I really enjoyed the music the band played throughout that 2 hours - tunes from 60s, 70s and 80s...

Highly recommended if you want good food and good music, possibly with good company.

I was in Chiangmai almost 4 weeks ago and besides the gay stuff (which was very little), I did have a pleasant time there.

The folks at the place I stayed were very helpful and made the stay very comfortable and relaxing.

However the most memorable place was none other than the Chinese restaurant in Movenpick Hotel.

I had a sumptuous lunch with a fellow forummer and this was followed by a dinner the day after.

I really enjoyed the music the band played throughout that 2 hours - tunes from 60s, 70s and 80s...

Highly recommended if you want good food and good music, possibly with good company.

The only real question we all want to know is..... Did you do it with the forum member?

Guest abang1961

There is such a thing as lunch with friends and not just friends with benefits!

Just say we had a good conversation during lunch and a coffee at Kad Suan Kaew neighbhourhood before that.

The lunch was rather inexpensive at about THB 400 per head and it was dim sum buffet, an assortment of dumplings was steamed, slices of radish/carrot cake were panned fried, the list goes on.. as and when we ordered.  My friend and I were so happy with the conversation and the food.  Dare me to say, we both had too much to eat that day.

To expel any sexual notations, I told him days before my arrival that it is purely platonic and nothing sexual.

The closest sign of affection was merely a hug and a peck of the cheeks..that's all (so Meryl Streep in the Devil Wears Prada).

The first photo was a selfie of this 57 years old Asian at the Pantip Chiangmai...that mall has Big C and multiple shops offering accessories for mobile phones et al and best of all, there is a food court on the 4th floor...it was cheap, good and clean.

post-13467-0-50668000-1524616355_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-54144700-1524616372_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-84227400-1524616543_thumb.jpg

Guest DThump

I used to visit C.M. atleast 3 times a year but of the 3 main gay destinations in L.O.S. C.M. has dereriated the most, I was lucky enough to be there in its prime now it is a no go.

Guest abang1961

If I'm seeking for blatant gay sex activities, Chiangmai definitely isn't the first choice.

It is a place to relax - to unwind and to get the best non-sexual massages.

A place to cleanse the soul.

The food - regardless of place and location - is worth the trip. 

I like that yellow noodle dish, Khao Soi most - very similar to the curry noodles found in Singapore but with a twist.

There is also the beef noodle ...I'm salivating now..

Of course, there are food courts in other parts of Thailand that serve these dishes but the "Feel" is entirely different.  The beef is really tender and melts in your mouth.  Go try it.

chiang-mai-rote-yiam-beef-noodle-2346.jp

khao-soi-10.jpg

I agree strongly. My boyfriend and I spend 3/4 days there every few months....and yes, 3/4 days are enough. We've had the occasional massage and we've spend an hour or two at House of Male but we are there to enjoy the markets, the temples (well, he does particularly), eating-out, the trips (we used to hire a car but now he prefers guided ones, usually just for the two of us) and the walks. 

We were in Chiang Rai in February and it has similar virtues. 

Been living in Chiang Mai and still discovering - took myself off to New My Way recently as people here knew it was open but further knowledge was scant. The venue is located in Santitham  (Soi 3 Hussadissawee Rd)  which is, if you don't have your own transport), a 10-15 minute tuk tuk or Grab ride from Thapae Gate.  I arrived around 9.40 pm and was the only customer for the first hour.  There were at least 15-20 boys. The venue is small with comfortable and reasonably new sofas facing a stage which has a short walkway coming into the audience

Around 10.40 a show began and by then the number of customers had reached 6.  The show was a mixture of ladyboy lipsync and naked boy routines'  There was a nice sequence of a boy in a wooden round tub bathing.  Tip and touching was encouraged. The lighting and show presentation was entertaining.

I had asked the barman why there was so little information about New My Way on any internet site etc - he replied the owner wanted to have it low key to avoid any ongoing police presence.

Drinks were priced a 246 thb for a small beer, coke, whisky, bottle of water and a bottle of whisky was 1400 thb upwards.  One customer arrived and bought a bottle of JW Red which attracted a large number of the boys who then proceeded to play drinking games with great hilarity.

Oh and the boys ?? Tai Yai of course - so all tops - like any venue here you have to very specific about what you want if you to off any.  Most aged in the low 20s and gym fit.  One very tall guy who was 30 got to talking to me at the urinals and ended up showing me photos of his home in Shan!!

The venue has some bad reviews on various sites but I have to say the night I went it wasn't busy but I had a good time  and I was entertained.

PS abang1961 is correct - the Khao Soi here is excellent - the best I have found so far is downstairs food center at Warorot Market

And "excellent" is as it should be - I'm glad it continues to live up to its name for rot yiam รสเยี่ยม means excellent taste.

PS musgrave, your sentence above is a bit confusing.  The excellent khao soi you had is at Khao Soi Rot Yam in Nimman right?  The one at Kad Luang (Warorot Market) is another place.

Hi sglad - yes different places - not yet been to Khao Soi Rot Yam -  the one I like nearby to me (near Kad Suan Kaew) is Khao Soi Mae Sai - very popular - but the best for me thus far is the one in Warorot market - just near the steps in the downstairs food court