Guest Justbrent

Jomtien complex boy bars

Guest Justbrent

Thanks all. Was new to all that and spur of the moment and being horny led me to offering a bigger tip but so it seems there are consequences.

I didn't mind paying what they asked but when I was renogotiating (in a friendly way) and then the two boys spoke to themselves the mood changed and it became weird.

We were horny then with all the flirting and all so would have gone with what they asked but the boys had sour faces and didn't think it would work so we left.

Noted about the tipping. When we walked away I did wonder but didn't think about it when I paid the drinks as they were looking pissed off.

In principal I agree with your attitude but regarding the OP's case the boy was really not in the mood of playing as bottom so why bother and triple the amount if the boy didn't want to be bottom ?The OP admitted that it was painful for the boy so I don't see how can it be enjoyable experience for both sides.

He told me he was too at first and then changed to versitile when he found out I am a top. So he knew what he is into before I decided to off him.

But when we got to the room, he said he is a top and doesn't bottom. I was disappointed that he said what I wanted to hear to off him and then told me differently in the room.

I was too horny so offered him more.

I said he seemed to enjoy it but told me it's painful. He said that hoping that I would just cut short and go?

Thanks for all your comments, advice and tips.

If the boy told he was bottom at first and then changed to top once arrived to the room in this case I would send him away with a small tip without any negotiation this will teach him a lesson for the future .In the OP's case the boy lied to him and manipulated the situation to a triple tip than what been agreed initially. Smart cunning boy!

The boys seemed to flock to us and I saw the boy I offed and was with a customer. He went to get ice for him and told me he will be with me later.

Question to you all: how do u tell the boys you previously offed that u don't want him again? He assumed I wanted him again.

Anyway we sat there and within minutes mites a boy came and sat with us. He and asked another boy to sit with us.

We didn't mind them so bought them drinks. it was a quiet night and there wasn't a lot of boys and customer so we asked if they would like to be offed. And asked how much, my boy said 1500bt. And my hubby asked his after I prompted him and my boy spoke to his boy and he said 1500bt.

Was it because of me giving so much to my first boy made they raised their fee? What do you guys think? I woulld have paid it if they didn't demand it but don't like it upping the rate.

Do u guys ever had that happened? We were contemplating on going to another bar but they were watching us so we didn't.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

I'm not sure if you paid 1500 for short time or long time, but will assume it's for short time, which would be rather generous in Pattaya. 

1    The boys flocked to you because either there are not many other customers, or they all know you paid the last guy well.

2    You need to get used to boys assuming you will go with them.  This is all a big act.   They may even pretend to be upset that you go with another boy.    Resist all this & ask yourself, would they go with you for free ?    The answer is no.  So you decide who to spend the baht on.    Be ready to say, "I am butterfly, I off different boy every night" 

3 They assumed you would pay 1500 after the first night.   Particularly as you act like a newbie.    Just stand your ground & walk to the bar across the road.

Of course, it's easy for me to say this, but I still need to be strong willed to do this.

4   Also, for your earlier issue of a boy saying he will bottom, well a good friend of mine does the following:

(i) Asks can I fuck you ?     If there is the slightest hesitation, he assumes this means no.      If the boy doesn't speak English, he watches the boy's face as the mamasan asks him.

(ii)  The nest stage is to explain "no fuck, no tip" & make sure the boy agrees.     Of course, this filters out all the boys who have no intention of bottoming.

Also, if you overpay one boy, they all expect it.   This is not a good precedent.  Humans & other species tend to get jealous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUquKkTmbww

Fortunately, the only bar boy I know who kept records of what his clients paid was working in Prague.   If you go back to Jomtien in 6 or 12 months time, they will have forgotten you over pay (slightly).    So you can resent expectations. 

Exactly!

I was a confirmed top all my life, up until a few years ago when I decided I'd give bottoming a try. It wasn't easy at all, but I was finally able to do it.

Now, it doesn't matter if my partner is top or bottom, as I can do both and just go with the flow.

And if I'm lucky, I'll find a guy who is versatile and I can top and bottom in one session. Two for the price of one!

So easy. And no more stressing out about what he will do in the room.

My only regret is that I didn't learn to bottom earlier.

Guest Goldenboy

bottoming - I tend to find asking with the visual of a figure in a circle on the other hand gets the message across - never had an issue.

fee - I am a terrible over payer for good boys - always put the fee in one hand and the rest in another as 'I like you' - atleast to make clear I know what to pay. top boy would get 2k then extra 1k short time and 2K and extra 2K l/time -pattaya or Bangkok. a fool I know.  crap boys will get the 1-1.5k  sum - few and far between.

I might start saying how much you want? it will be less..

bottoming - I tend to find asking with the visual of a figure in a circle on the other hand gets the message across - never had an issue.

fee - I am a terrible over payer for good boys - always put the fee in one hand and the rest in another as 'I like you' - atleast to make clear I know what to pay. top boy would get 2k then extra 1k short time and 2K and extra 2K l/time -pattaya or Bangkok. a fool I know. crap boys will get the 1-1.5k sum - few and far between.

I might start saying how much you want? it will be less..

I hope that the generous tippers balance out the cheap ones. I’ve heard too many farangs bragging about how little they pay.

They boast about cheating the boys out of a few hundred baht. One notorious farang threw a boy out with no money at all.

A few days later, he was attacked and almost beaten to death. Three weeks in hospital but he was still proud of saving the tip.

Guest Justbrent

thanks everyone. Yeah I don't mind paying more but I find from this experience that u have to pay more once the word gets around. And I don't like it when they think they can get more off me.

Same like taxis, I would tip more if they use a meter but if they don't and ask for an amount straight away, I normally wouldn't use it.

Enjoyed your Trip Report and sharing your Experiences!!

My only suggestion to you is to TRY BOTTOM!!!

You might like it???

;-)

Tried and didn't really enjoy it. Maybe I will try again... lol after my experience in Bangkok go go bar.. all the ones I like are tops!

I'll write my BKK trip report soon. Back home bow and it's nice to recollect my time over there.

Guest Justbrent

bottoming - I tend to find asking with the visual of a figure in a circle on the other hand gets the message across - never had an issue /quote]

Good tip! Thanks!!

"Question to you guys: do u still tip them for their time eventhough we bought them drinks and it kinda became weird after the negotiation?"...... yes, perhaps that's why they said 1500. If you're in a go-go bar or a drinking bar and you invite a boy to sit with you a tip is in order. I give 100 baht, uninvited guests get nothing. If a boy feels he is getting screwed (figuratively) then you can always offer a few hundred baht for taxi money, a face saving gesture for everyone.