DrimVoiz

Back from Bangkok - New Experience (2nd night)

I particularly like the guy who performs with a stick to the tune of Perhaps3x, really hot performance & got a really hot body, but he was already taken by someone in the audience so I picked his lookalike though I think a newbie.

This boy is the most popular boy in Jupiter.

Even Mekhin calls him a “Superstar”.

His name is Arm and his tag # 55 but you rarely see him wearing the number tag as he is almost always pre-booked, sometime twice a night.

He is popular among colleagues too.

He pays the most of the bill when boys go out themselves.

Sometimes he pays on behalf of a newbie customer too when his customer forget to pay tips to waiters and mamasans.

For example he pays 500 baht ( 100 baht to 3 waiters, 200 baht to mamasan) from his own tip.

When I visited Jupiter last month I saw a loud Chinese lady gave him a tip when he was on stage, holding his head kissed him forcefully. And there was an another girl in audience giving him a tip again stole a kiss from him. lol

I admit he has a very nice athlete body but not my type at all.

I have an unfortunate friend who is totally obsessed with him. lol

To add, what really surprise me in this bar is the audience, there's a lot of ladies as well group of friends from a younger crowd, not just men and if you're looking for boys who are model-type & the one you can see on fitness magazines or sexy ads, then this bar is for you!!!

problems with ladies in the audience often is that we are competing with them from losing position for boys attention.

I agree that for looks boys there are first class all but is their performance when offed as great as their looks? To put it mildly,  based on my own  and few people's  I know and trust their opinion -  experience can be mixed to put it mildly.

Great improvement I noticed on my recent trip was that boys finally started to smile on the stage.

But even with all that caution I agree , no visit to gay Bangkok is complete without visiting Jupiter and I practice what I preach , lol. And , no , I'm not against girls in boy bars ever since one complemented looks of boy sitting with me. 

When i went there last time, there is this one german lady who open maybe 2 bottle of wine and all boys come and sit there to enjoy the free drinks. I guess we can always go for the boy only not to stay long lol

When i went there last time, there is this one german lady who open maybe 2 bottle of wine and all boys come and sit there to enjoy the free drinks. 

nothing stops us from doing the same and then all crowd is around us I guess.

I never did it though as I go to bar to hunt for boy not to get attention from all of them 

This boy is the most popular boy in Jupiter.

Even Mekhin calls him a “Superstar”.

His name is Arm and his tag # 55 but you rarely see him wearing the number tag as he is almost always pre-booked, sometime twice a night.

He is popular among colleagues too.

He pays the most of the bill when boys go out themselves.

Sometimes he pays on behalf of a newbie customer too when his customer forget to pay tips to waiters and mamasans.

For example he pays 500 baht ( 100 baht to 3 waiters, 200 baht to mamasan) from his own tip.

When I visited Jupiter last month I saw a loud Chinese lady gave him a tip when he was on stage, holding his head kissed him forcefully. And there was an another girl in audience giving him a tip again stole a kiss from him. lol

I admit he has a very nice athlete body but not my type at all.

I have an unfortunate friend who is totally obsessed with him. lol

Yup, ur right, he's #55, maybe I need to request for him very early since I think he is the "star dancer" of Jupiter 2018, but if he is really not available, I'll go for #75, he's Mekhin right?

Oh ok, its #73, tnx a lot, I think you're already familiar with the boys there, he he, but I really want to off #55, too bad he's no longer available when I'm there since he seats to another table, but he still got his number. I saw him in the practice when I arrived there and he's the opening act in the show. I think he's hot3x, lol.

I don’t want to be a gloom-monger but even turning up 8 pm at Jupiter, the chance you could off #55 is slim.

He has a diary full of regular customer’s bookings.

Everytime I ask him how he is he always says “tired” pulling a exhausted look. lol

DrimVoiz

don't stress yourself out by trying to catch boy who may not be available, this is just step from spoiling vacation by fruitless hopes.

If you manage to catch him , very good, if he is always busy - look for other fish in the bowl. Mekhin is former star but is not spoiled by his fame and is recommended you make him your substitute if #55 is not available 

I don’t want to be a gloom-monger but even turning up 8 pm at Jupiter, the chance you could off #55 is slim.

He has a diary full of regular customer’s bookings.

Everytime I ask him how he is he always says “tired” pulling a exhausted look. lol

I c, so he really had regular schedules with other clients, but I'll take my chances, lol...btw, if I may ask, do famous go go boys in Jupiter 2018 like Arm & Mekhin charges more? I mean do they have higher prices than most of the boys? Newbie here...

DrimVoiz

don't stress yourself out by trying to catch boy who may not be available, this is just step from spoiling vacation by fruitless hopes.

If you manage to catch him , very good, if he is always busy - look for other fish in the bowl. Mekhin is former star but is not spoiled by his fame and is recommended you make him your substitute if #55 is not available

Yup, I'll do that, I also want to off #73 based on my previous reply, my previous off there last June is a bit disappointing, but half satisfying, he's a newbie, I believe