eternityz

Recent Pattaya trip report

Didn't you get a paper with the prices for your drinks as they were ordered in your little checkbin on the table? I visit this bar every week and the price for an alcohol drink for customer should be 170 and boydrink 200.

Yes, the 2 pieces of paper were there originally. But with all the positive reviews i read, i didn't bother looking at them and just asked to pay for the 2 drinks at the end. Then she just took away the 2 pieces of paper and asked for 600 baht for the 2 drinks. Lesson learnt i guess.

As nobody else has made a similar complaint, your extra charge had to be because the boy came. There can be no other explanation. . If they were over -charging for drinks we would surely have heard about it by now.

The mamasan probably couldn't be bothered explaining it to you.

Hey its all good from where I am sitting - some useful advice on tipping and when,

Also the prospect of enjoying in-bar fun here will have me visiting this place for sure on my next trip.

Like vinapu not only do I tip the boys sitting with me when I leave - but if I have a spare 100 baht I will  tip another boy as I leave as well - not always the best looking one - sometime its just one of the ones at the back at random - an unexpected tip usually brings a smile to their face.

unfortunately , if we tip too liberally i.e. right left , and center somebody may think we are light touch with money and may try to exploit situation by pestering for more or trying to overcharge.

This is reason I distribute my tips if any on departure (I have a habit of tipping 100 baht best looking boy in bar), not earlier.

Exception are performers if I feel need to tip them / always tip f***k show artists /

Yes excatly ,the mamasan probably assumed the OP is a newbie splashing money all around and took advantage of the situation to overcharge him most likely the overcharged amount went straight to his pocket!

I too pay tips just after paying the bills to the bar at the last moment before leaving.

I had a similar experience in that bar. One night there was a chuck wow contest and one boy just couldn't cum and received no money.  I was about to leave but then called him over and told him I would tip him if he could get "off". He did and I tipped him and then the owner came over, grabbed the money from his hand, and said " you no buy boy a drink".

Moral is, no good deed goes unpunished.  :growl:

I stayed at Jomtien this time round for the more relaxed environment.

As what Vinapu said, Fah Massage and Soda massage are at Jomtien Complex. The bars i went to are at Sunee. I did walk past Boyztown a couple of times too. But during my visit last year, some of the bars were quite pushy, and like what some members said, there were a number of female customers in those bars. So affer i tried the Sunee bars that are less pushy and with friendly guys, didn't enter the Boyztown bars in the end. As for the bars at Jomtien, i'm still not quite sure how they work. Do we just buy a drink and the boys will sit down for a real chat?

I once many years ago stayed at German owner guesthouse in Sunee Plaza about a month it was very interesting experience at the center of the action with many boys coming to my room(the German owner didn't like it all...LOL) some nights were very noisy till very late but enjoyed every minute there.

I had a similar experience in that bar. One night there was a chuck wow contest and one boy just couldn't cum and received no money.

I've seen such contests a few times in there and always wondered how much the customer puts in the bin for that? 300? The boys sure are enthusiastic and seem to like those contests.

Yes, the 2 pieces of paper were there originally. But with all the positive reviews i read, i didn't bother looking at them and just asked to pay for the 2 drinks at the end. Then she just took away the 2 pieces of paper and asked for 600 baht for the 2 drinks. Lesson learnt i guess.

yes , now you will know to look at those slips.

I in fact have a habit of paying for my drinks as soon as slip arrives. I don't trust bar's personnel  arithmetical skills, lol.

Also before bar hopping I make sure I have enough small notes so i don't need to wait for a change which at times never arrives or is in wrong amount.

No need to be paranoid as it happens  very rarely but as we see by story above it does from time to time even in best run bars

( I was waiting for a change which never arrived in Jupiter at old location )

I like system in some bars where you pay for drink at the door / Jupiter, sometimes Tawan on weekend / , less options for abuse.

....... I tipped him and then the owner came over, grabbed the money from his hand, and said " you no buy boy a drink".

that's awful but i can see reason  for that in view that some bars are charging off fee if boy cum in the bar 

I've seen such contests a few times in there and always wondered how much the customer puts in the bin for that? 300? The boys sure are enthusiastic and seem to like those contests.

I'm not big fan of chuck wow contests but if I happen to be in the bar at that time I contribute 100 to  a bin

Guest xlackness

I will be in Pattaya from 10th to 13th. After reading about the activities in Goodboys would like to spend some baths there playing with some boys. As from what i have read most there employs "manly" handsome boys. Just wondering wether they are hunky muscly guys or lean slim guys. I can't wait to get my hands (and mouth) on some dicks.

I will be in Pattaya from 10th to 13th. After reading about the activities in Goodboys would like to spend some baths there playing with some boys. As from what i have read most there employs "manly" handsome boys. Just wondering wether they are hunky muscly guys or lean slim guys. I can't wait to get my hands (and mouth) on some dicks.

since it's already 9th in Thailand you won't be waiting long . LOL

At Goodboys there may be occasional muscly guy but mostly they are next door type manly boys. Manly means straight looking and acting , no surprise here I never met boy there who looked or acted on fem side.

Some may look a bit rough but don't you worry   , they are all friendly and behaving to a specification.

A447a  is heading to Pattaya as well so you may have competitor for your planned activities.

since it's already 9th in Thailand you won't be waiting long . LOL

At Goodboys there may be occasional muscly guy but mostly they are next door type manly boys. Manly means straight looking and acting , no surprise here I never met boy there who looked or acted on fem side.

Some may look a bit rough but don't you worry , they are all friendly and behaving to a specification.

A447a is heading to Pattaya as well so you may have competitor for your planned activities.

Agree with Vinapu that the boys at Good Boys are next door type guys. Some of them may be more muscly, most of them are pretty lean fit or slim. Some are really good looking and cute too! Agree with Vinapu too that most of them seem to be straight, but are very friendly and accommodating. Have fun, xlackness!