Shonen

Tipping in Nice Boys

Two nights ago I sat with #20(the shortest lad that evening), who didn't manage to have an erection both on and off stage. After a while he gestured in the direction of #35. So I went to the stage and the  heavily tattooed lowered his underwear and he turned out to be the maple leaf guy! 

If you guys are familiar with the prepuce (foreskin) ,  his was apparently a long and constricted one  that needed three incisions to relieve and expose the glans penise, in order to reduce discomfort during coitus and for reasons of hygiene. I guess he had opted out of circumcision for sentimental reasons and for keeping his body intact.

I would not describe it as maple leaf, but rather a long flower bud with three longish petals. I'm planning to make a closer inspection and to carry out a few scientific tests on this curious specimen on my next visit. 

I can't remember the drink prices on previous visits,  but the present 200b for both customers and boys for any type on the menu is convenient for me. Alas I didn't get to see any big cock out of the dozen of lads struggling to get an erection or let alone maintain one. Those bigger ones we see in show bars never fail to have a cock ring at the base of the penise. 

The 20b tip for a quick look and see and maybe feel is the expected norm from a casual observation of a lad seated with a falang dishing out a green note to a fellow boy at his bidding. 

There was a lively cute waiter with braces on his teeth who was fun to be with... 

there are big cocked guys in Nice Boys,  I had pleasure with one in Oct, yes quick feel for 20 but then I decided to keep him beside  for an hour or so , it was pure joy and pleasure resulting in an off next day.No cock ring not other enhancements. There was another one almost equally big so keep visiting and trying, definitely very joyful atmosphere inside