12is12

hot action with the boys INSIDE the bar?

Hi Guys,

I’ve read that hot/adventurous interaction between client and boys is perhaps allowed in certain bars: “jerk off the boys within the bar, then leave a decent tip for them; or fondle each other around 20 minutes, before moving on to the next boy.” Apparently “Tawan , Super A, Golden Cock and Nature Boy are more adventurous; Dreamboys, Moonlight, Hotmale, Jupiter – not so”.

Is that so?

Since I like the idea, any guidance (recommendations, warnings)..... limits, tips, bar names?

Suggest you use the forum's search function, but remember to put quotes (") around the bar's name (e.g. "Golden Cock") to avoid a long list of posts with the work "cock".

And, from personal experience, the boys at Golden Cock are "more adventurous".

13 hours ago, 12is12 said:

After all, if a customer is having his way with the boy right there, he won't be paying to off him.

That doesn't follow ;). At Nature Boy a few years ago, you had to pay the bar the equivalent of an off fee if anything more than mild groping took place on the premises. Also, the bar gets the money for the boy-drink, and the boy is only unavailable to serve other customers for a relatively short time.

This sounds omnious.

Either intentionaly or in the heat of the moment I venture beyond "mild groping", and suddenly a mamasan materializes with a demand for 1500 baht?

Any advance warning? rules? definitions of "mild" and "short time"? ..........   (-:

16 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Thx; I will.

But didn't the mamasan get angry?

After all, if a customer is having his way with the boy right there, he won't be paying to off him.

BTW, you wrote "customers" in plural. If it wasn't a typo, it sounds like an embroy-orgy.....

Nope, the mamasan did not get angry, and the boy likes it, I was shocked tbh, and no, its not a typo error, 3 customers took turns on the boy, I felt so embarrased and shy with what's happening beside me, but its true...unfortunately the boy was not offed and he returned to the stage, but I think all of them give a tip to the boy.

16 hours ago, gerefan said:

Really? No hanky panky?! We had a different experience in Tawan...when I was there, I saw a boy forcing his m*nh**d 2 be touched by the customer who slips his hand inside his undies and not just touched it, but also stroked it...and from a far I saw a customer moving his head up and down beside a boy, but the view was blocked by the table and I was sooo shy 2 take a peek...the boys, crowd and audience there is as wild as Screwboys, from what I experienced, that's why I never returned there, I did not felt comfortable with the place, but I like their show, the most explicit so far, it made me blush, lol...

5 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

Since the boy liked it and the mamasan didn't intefer, why be embarrassed? The whole setting is directed at promiscuity.....   

If I were him, getting blown and tipped by 3 men in front of all of his competitors, I would feel very proud.

Sorry but maybe I was not that wild in public...I'm not used to seeing things like that I guess...but I keep my wildness in private...

On 11/5/2019 at 12:38 PM, 12is12 said:

This sounds omnious.

Either intentionaly or in the heat of the moment I venture beyond "mild groping", and suddenly a mamasan materializes with a demand for 1500 baht?

Any advance warning? rules? definitions of "mild" and "short time"? ..........   (-:

No, nothing like that.  The atmosphere in Nature Boy is a little less formal than the Twilight (now Patpong) style bars. There was a conversation (paraphrased)

(I have already invited near-naked boy over from stage and bought him a drink)

Me: you sa-moke me?

Boy: Here?

Me: Here.

Boy: OK but you pay bar same same we go room.

(All this was of course in the interest of trying everything once. So now when anyone says "have you no shame?" I can truthfully answer "no" :))