numazu

Bangkok it is, but where to go if one only ha 3 nights

Another round of apologies are in order.  I started this thread last June, asking for opinions about whether to go to Bangkok or Pattaya if one only had 4 nights:

https://www.gayguides.com/forums/topic/12400-bangkok-or-pattaya-an-long-time-poster-asks-for-advice/

It turned out that I had to cancel the trip, and all my planning was all for naught, and I wasn't able to reply to the messages in the post, because of work things and I immediately booked a trip to Brazil to satisfy my blue balls. Many many trips to Brazil later, I still have my hunger for Thailand. The last time I have been there was June 2018. While that may only have been last year, I would remind people that I used to go 4 times a year (or more!), so I am overdue a trip.

So here I am again, asking for help.  From the last post, it seems that people have spoken, and Bangkok should be my destination:

Screenshot_20191121-041945_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0a1f16fbf18c35be832f014b9b6f18e5.jpg

So my next crowdsourcing question is:

How should I program my 3 days and nights at Bangkok?

Some things to consider:

1. Some of you already know me from my previous trip reports. So you know what I like.  For those of you who don't, I'd let my good friend @anddy summarize:

On 7/31/2019 at 2:39 AM, anddy said:

Esteemed forum member numazu falls in that category of young-and-easy-to-hook-up-but-still-offing-boys-kind-of-guy, for example.

To explain further, I like handsome pretty boys who are meatier than a Pattaya twink, but leaner than a Tawan bull. Sex is very important, but a good story is better, so I like guys who like to hang out and talk, and kiss, and fuck, in equal measure. I'm not into just worshipping a guy who just lays there. Building up chemistry is what I'm all about. Where do I meet these guys?

2. I would like to check out the new BKK gogo boy scene. Last time I was there, there was still a Soi Twilight. This time, tho Jupiter and Moonlight are still staples, it seems that Patpong is the place to go. I'd want to see what all the new bars have to offer, and also have time for Jupiter and Moonlight. How should I program my 3 nights? Are there clubs that open early? Stay late? I'd love to see as much as I can. I'll off boys too. I have pent up BKK energy. I'll be greedy. 4 boy night? Hope that Crowne Plaza allows this lol.

3. Since I am in Thailand, I will want to see the shows too. This is what sets Thailand's bars apart from the others I've seen in the rest of the world.  Which ones have the best shows? Are there still fucking shows? Cum shows? I wanna know where to go.

4. Massage places - I'm looking to at least have a couple of happy ending massage place encounters in my trip. Where should I go?

As always, for your invaluable advice, i will write a trip report.   Thanks!!!!

Since you’re already aware of the charms of Moonlight an Jupiter, I’ll limit my suggestions to Patpong 2 which is the new center of gravity.

since your last trip, just about all the old Twlight venues have—in one form or another—successfully migrated across Surawong.

Some have consolidated like Classic Boys and Xboys into Luckyboys that now boasts of having the largest venue with the largest stage and most (50 is not unusual on weekends) boys. I’d start there.

There are two cubs (Hot Male and Freshboys) that are located on the second floor on the opposite side of the soi. HM has the raunchiest show and there’s no entrance fee. FB’s usually has three dozen boys of all shapes and sizes and a classic ladyboy act you’ll recall from its Twlight days. 

The bar that has changed least—and operating in the same location as before—is Screwboys. As before, it’s the starting point if you like Viet guys—and many do.

Then you have the new Dreamboy that is proud that it promotes only the men of Thailand.  They tend to be a older and bigger. If you like slapstick Ladyboy acts, this is where to find them.

Nearby is Dreamboy Paradisio, a small venue which shanres some performers with Dreamboy but on a smaller stage.

Given the sheer numbers at you disposal, you can probably find your type at any of these stops.

Happy Ending massage places. You’re better off with brand names like Prince (even if you’re short changed on the clock) and Senso given the body type you favor. 

Edited by reader

Nice to know you’re heading this way...sort of gives time to put up the typhoon warnings. I arrived yesterday from the Bay Area and found Patpong 2 to be in fine shape. I walked in to Freshboys to pick up one of the waiters around 11:15 as the fuck show was dramatically “climaxing”...that answers one question.  Freshboys had more than 35 boys in it’s midnight line up.

Agree on trying to see Moonlight and Jupiter’s shows. The main shows at Moonlight and Jupiter start around the same time, so maybe one each night. Moonlight has the best production values...erotic but nary an exposed penis. Moonlight does change its show regularly.  Not so for Jupiter, which is catering to the Asian customer (you can work this).  Worth seeing if you’ve been away.  Also on Soi 4 is Banana Bar with a good number of boys, many from the old Hot Male on Twilight.

Haven't been to Lucky Boys this visit, but usually 40 or so boys in rotation. Show consists of a few boys as eye candy while a never ending stream of lip-synching divas raise the decibel level.

Screwboys has a show at 1am. Lots of lip-syncing divas. Good quantity of boys even late. 

Enjoy your return. Maybe we’ll cross paths. 

Don't forget Tawan and Arena, replace Prince with MyHero, you may also like few guys from Bangkok Massage which  is now relocated to under the Lucky Boys in Patpong 2. During day visit new Patpong museum just steps from there.

and to answer your question from the tittle :"Bangkok it is, but where to go if one only has 3 nights

I'd say : to the bed preferably not alone

You will have fun there and we will have fun reading your report soon after, deal ?

Thanks for the tips so far.  Please keep them coming!

As far as programming the days, from the suggestions so far, here is what I am thinking:

Day 1: 

AM: Arrival, jetlag, massage in my my hotel from Arena massuer

PM: First show - Moonlight; Second show - DJ Station or FAKE (not a show but something to do)

Day 2:

AM: Chatuchak Market, Siam Paragon, Arena Massage

PM: Meetup with some forum members, First show - Luckyboys or Dreamboys; Second show - Freshboys

Day 3:

AM: Deromatologist (lol) and MyHero

PM: First show - Jupiter; Second show - Screwboys

I know planning to death is the bane of every vacation, but I usually start up with a plan, but ultimately let the night take me wherever it wants me to go.

Some thoughts:

1. So what is the flaw in my plan?

2. Is Tawan still a thing and is it still sad?

3. Are there any Patpong 2 specific things I must see, that was not in the Soi Twilight setup, or is everything pretty much the same, just the location has changed?

17 hours ago, reader said:

Since you’re already aware of the charms of Moonlight an Jupiter, I’ll limit my suggestions to Patpong 2 which is the new center of gravity.

since your last trip, just about all the old Twlight venues have—in one form or another—successfully migrated across Surawong.

Thanks for the concise summary. I am debating whether to just skip Screwboys, Moonlight and Jupiter, since I've been to these establishments already and they're vurtually unchanged sinc last I went (my impression, maybe wrong_, and go to the new venues instead. It's just that Moonlight and Jupiter are very buzzy here in the forum, and seem to attract a lot of posters. Lots of fawning over the boy "Babe" also. Should I shell out my 401k to meet this guy? 

17 hours ago, ggobkk said:

Screwboys has a show at 1am. Lots of lip-syncing divas. Good quantity of boys even late. 

Enjoy your return. Maybe we’ll cross paths. 

Thanks I plan to enjoy it as much as Bangkok allows me to. Let me know if you wanna grab a drink!

14 hours ago, vinapu said:

and to answer your question from the tittle :"Bangkok it is, but where to go if one only has 3 nights

I'd say : to the bed preferably not alone

You will have fun there and we will have fun reading your report soon after, deal ?

Hehe thanks @vinapu. To tell you the truth, bed is probably the last place I'll end up in, and sex, while there will be plenty of it, will not be the be all and and all for the trip. We shall see. Of course there will be a trip report. Hopefully not too many Brazil-Thailand comparisons, though I'm sure a lot of you would want to read about that too.

2 hours ago, numazu said:

Day 2:

AM: Chatuchak Market, Siam Paragon, Arena Massage - REPLACE ICON SIAM WITH VISIT TO ICON SIAM, TAKE FREE BOAT FROM SAPHAN TAKISN , YOIU WILL LIKE GROUND FLOOR THERE

2. Is Tawan still a thing and is it still sad? - GO AND CHECK FOR YOURSELF, MY PERMANENT ADVICE

3. Are there any Patpong 2 specific things I must see, that was not in the Soi Twilight setup, or is everything pretty much the same, just the location has changed? - AFTER NIGHT OR TWO IN PATPONG 2 YOU WILL FORGET HOW SOI TWILIGHT WAS SET UP

lots of fawning over the boy "Babe" also. Should I shell out my 401k to meet this guy?  - 5k FOR TIP  AND 1k FOR OFF FEE WILL SUFFICE LEAVING YOU WITH 395k AS MODIFIED 401k PLAN 

Hopefully not too many Brazil-Thailand comparisons, though I'm sure a lot of you would want to read about that too - YOU ARE RIGHT BUT IF YOU ASK ME I RATHER READ ABOUT THAILAND NOW HERE VS THAILAND NOW THERE COMPARISONS ( WE HAVE A LOT OF THAILAND NOW VS. THAILAND THEN COMPARISONS.), BUT  THAT JUST ME

My suggestions in capitals above

I’d add a visit to the top of Mahanakhon (aka King Power Tower)...it’s a neighbor to Arena.

I’d drop Chatuchak market as it has changed the least or your options  IconSiam could substitute for the other shopping stops.  Agree with Vinapu about the ground floor.

i went to Moonlight last night (Thursday), moderate sized crowd, decibel level ranged 98-105, thanks Apple Watch app)! Weeknight shows Feature fewer stars.  Only 5 of the names did the stair parade and only 4 were there at the end to dance in the aisle.

The compactness made for an excellent, mostly “babe” show.  He was in all but three of the numbers and he was wired to perform from the opening “She Bangs” to the closing shower show. My sense is he has an understanding of his the effect of his charm and the charms of his compact physique and uses that to his and Moonlight’s benefit.  My Mamasan (also works with Vinapu and Spoon) reviewed my 401k and I’m pre-approved.  Babe was available to leave with me last night ...made an arrangement for another night 

Poster above references a fuck show at Moonlight...not last night and I can’t remember one there.  
I’d suggest a drop by at LuckyBoys before the start  of the show...you can catch most of  the boys in rotation then...show is no great shakes unless one REALLY likes Ladyboy divas,  Highly recommend #20 as eye candy, honey skinned curly headed Cambodian with a body from the daVinci design school.  BUT he’s new and straIght...worth two looks before moving on.

Hope we can have that drink!

Echo what Ggobkk and Vinapu said about IconSiam.

Since it has best stage and most performers, Luckyboys should be seen to be appreciated. Unlike Dreamboy, it has a wider gene pool.

If you’re on Soi 4, I’d duck into Banana bar upstairs. Some friendly hot guys to be found.

Poster above references a fuck show at Moonlight...not last night and I can’t remember one there.  

- I'm having problem quoting but here's my reply @ggobkk...the f*ck show is with Mr. Kong (who is no longer in Moonlight) f*ck*ng 1 of the twink dog style, its in the 1st show when I saw it, so based on your reply, it was removed already...I 4got Tawan also got one during the 1st show helicopter style (unless it was also removed).