floridarob

Boyz Boyz Boyz

How i wish i was there. But malaysia is battling the beginning of a second wave now, with government retracting the ability to self qurantine at home as the compliance was only estimated at 50%. All returnee had to wear a pink tag, and attend the second swao test on day 13. Needless to say, there are those who failed to come for the second test, as well as sighting of those who were outside wearing the pink tag. People also found the pink tag being cut off and thrown away. Cases has been in the 2 digits for a week now, with new clusters being reported almost daily. Wearing mask in public transport and crowded place will be mandatory starting aug 1st. 

So, prospect of being able to go anywhere this year are not looking good. Glad that more bars are using social media now, so at least i got some glimpse of what ifs. Some boys also uploading videos of the bars too. Nothing beats the real thing though. 

I was thinking about what the boys who work at boyzboyzboyz will do on the 5 days a week when the bar is closed.  I’m guessing

the boys can stay at Ambiance hotel, just above the bar as the rooms will be unoccupied by tourists.  The bar has a kitchen which 

makes food for the boys and staff in place and perhaps they will continue to feed the boys.  I think if one has contact info for favorites,

gogo boys or show boys, it would be mutually beneficial to customers and the boys to make arrangements during the week.

Line works great and all the boys have it.  I suppose it’s possible the boys will return to their villages for 5 days and return to

Pattaya for the weekends.  Just some thoughts and I’ll try this weekend to get some Line numbers..

2 hours ago, williewillie said:

Chinese and other Asian tourists, ladies and men are only salvation for Boyzboyzboyz .  Boyzboyzboyz is not a gay bar, it’s a boy bar.. The Thais from Bangkok visiting on the weekends will help keep the bar alive..

....and keep boys in shape

2 hours ago, Boy69 said:

I am not so optimistic , 

force yourself to be, half empty glass is also half full.

Ar end of day you need only one bar with one guy inside , as long as that guy meets your specification to make you horny.

Last year Senso one evening  had just 4 guys inside and I was still confused whom to take as I had hots for 3 of them.

29 minutes ago, vinapu said:

force yourself to be, half empty glass is also half full.

Ar end of day you need only one bar with one guy inside , as long as that guy meets your specification to make you horny.

Last year Senso one evening  had just 4 guys inside and I was still confused whom to take as I had hots for 3 of them.

U couldve had 3 of them at the same time. 

I went to Boyzboyzboyz last night, Saturday.  The joint was jumping and appeared quite full with mostly Asian young men.

The show ran long, almost to midnight with an intermission.  Several cabaret style acts with ladyboys lip syncing.  The Thai

audience loved it and tips flowed up to the stage.  Plenty of sexy boys acts but somewhat more subdued than in the past.

Drinks 200b. and several announcements that the bar only open Fridays and Saturday with exception on long weekends.

First time in crowded bar in many months, no social distancing and only my farang friend wore a mask. I walked outside a bit to assist

my friend get taxi and was accosted by a lad from Xboys, who asked where I was going.  He was sitting on a motorbike and offered

me a ride home and a bargain short time for 500b. which I declined as I had boy already in my room..

Drink 200bht, short time 500bht. Are we back to 2002? While im envious with michael, i also felt sorry for the boy who mustve had a hard time to make a living. As their fund runs out and not able to make ends.meet, they might leave the scene and back to their hometown. 

8 hours ago, spoon said:

Drink 200bht, short time 500bht......i also felt sorry for the boy who mustve had a hard time to make a living. As their fund runs out and not able to make ends.meet, they might leave the scene and back to their hometown. 

I can imagine that cost of living may go down a bit too as landlords and fool stalls are equally desperate for an income  but still I feel sorry for all 

On 8/11/2020 at 5:00 PM, vinapu said:

I can imagine that cost of living may go down a bit too as landlords and fool stalls are equally desperate for an income  but still I feel sorry for all 

I don't think so cost of living probably remain the same but boys' income dropped sharply. I do feel sorry for them too.