GPAPA

Lap dance

I haven't seen lap dances but I've seen customers have guys line up and flash their junk (occasionally for a fondle) for 100-200 and I've seen guys go over so the customer can very quickly suck the guy's cock (not a proper blow job, more something for the fun of it, I guess) for probably similar tips, so my guess is yes, it can be arranged.  Not something that all the guys would do in front of their friends, so you might not get your choice, but almost certainly there's going to be someone game.  One of the "anything for a buck" guys.

I wouldn't expect it at Jupiter, Moonlight, Lucky Boys and maybe Dream Boys, just because they offer a more wholesome family entertainment set up.  But maybe.  And it certainly wouldn't hurt to ask (with some explaining because not every mamasan would know what's expected.  

Short answer, no. But yeah, it can be arrange if u ask mamasan. And its my guess, but if the bar have a seperate area that is more private, you probably will have a better chance? Or maybe if u go to a bar and you are the only customer inside the bar. Of course without a doubt itll cost you money to do it. 

Some bars shows involve customers where the boys will dance for the customer, almost similar to what a lap dance is but its part of the show for everyone to see. So skill wise, there are boys who have done it, albeit ot is part of show and not a private lap dance, but its basically the same.

22 hours ago, DivineMadman said:

I haven't seen lap dances but I've seen customers have guys line up and flash their junk (occasionally for a fondle) for 100-200 and I've seen guys go over so the customer can very quickly suck the guy's cock (not a proper blow job, more something for the fun of it, I guess) for probably similar tips, so my guess is yes, it can be arranged.  Not something that all the guys would do in front of their friends, so you might not get your choice, but almost certainly there's going to be someone game.  One of the "anything for a buck" guys.

I think most boys would not be able to do a proper lap dance except for the dancers and performers. So you’ll have a higher chance of getting a blow job then a lap dance. But indeed, anything can be arranged with the right boy. Look for the most hype boy on stage, they’ll probably do it.

12 hours ago, Will7272 said:

Maybe in Nature Boy or Golden Cock ? Anything goes for a few $

12 hours ago, winterjanu said:

I think most boys would not be able to do a proper lap dance except for the dancers and performers. So you’ll have a higher chance of getting a blow job then a lap dance. But indeed, anything can be arranged with the right boy. Look for the most hype boy on stage, they’ll probably do it.

12 hours ago, reader said:

Ask any waiter at Freshboys. 

They seem to know what everyone does.....including the punters.

That's what I thought. Since many of the strip clubs in western country have lap dance strippers. And I've never seen a private room in bangkok's bars. It would be so much fun to have some lap dances before offing boys out.