TotallyOz

Bernie visits Thailand

20 hours ago, vinapu said:

bit overdressed for a weather though

it has been chilly at night here in recent weeks, plus he is of course preparing for the freezing aircon inside Dream Boys ;) 

3 hours ago, z909 said:

I haven't needed to wear more than a T-shirt and shorts  yet.

your perception of the temperature doesn't count, because (1) you don't live here and haven't been acclimatized to the climate here like we have, and (2) you are a Brit, they go in T-shirt and shorts at 15 degrees C :p;) 

3 hours ago, Michael said:

There were several mornings a few weeks back that were cold for me. And, I am a New Yorker.

you're now a Thai resident, so your temperature scale has shifted accordingly, see point (1) above ;) 

It's all relative. When you come from 35C then 20 and below IS cold. It's the same as in Europe when the temperature goes from a balmy 25 to 10, that's perceived as cold. On the flip side, when it goes from -5 to 10 in the spring, those same 10 will feel distinctly mild.

On 1/22/2021 at 3:25 AM, Michael said:

We all love Bernie. But, we are honored to have him visit this great country and support our gay area!

It must be current today's internet hit all over. About 1 hour ago my neigbour knocked to my door to show me on her tablet exactly the same picture of Bernie sitting in front of our building. At least he looked dressed for an occasion as we are well below zero Celsius today

1 hour ago, anddy said:

While we are at it having fun with US politicians, here is a video that dailymail page threw up:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/2339246.html

(I tried to directly embed it here in the post, so you didn't have to click a link, but I failed. Maybe @Michael can do that?)

Nope, it only embeds videos from youtube and the link. This link is html at the end.