TampaYankee

Tomcal Shares His Gorgeous Guys

Guest mineallmine

Wow, what an amazing set of guys. Each one hotter and hotter then the next. I defineatly found many drool worthy! Tomcal you are a very lucky man you make me want to hop to Brazil quickly! Actually maybe I should find a way to move there...but then I may never get any work done I would be to busy spending all my time looking at all the gorgeous guys!

• Members

Tomcal and TY: Thanks for the very entertaining posts. It really does bring back so many memories from my past trip there.

I have seen many many many gorgeous guys in my life, but I know that probably one of the most gorgeous I have EVER seen was dancing the night away at Le Boy the night I was there...

and clearly one of the top 3 most beautiful guys I have ever fucked was in Lagoa (think Runway model at Euro/NY fashion week in your bed with ass up in the air).

Brazil... sigh....

Guest FourAces

ToCal awesome photos thanks for sharing. Now if we can get OZ to crack open some of his Thai pics and Marc to post a few of his Montreal photos it would be like winning the Trifecta :o

• Members
A teaser for a future post, I have many naked shots of all of the guys, but not sure what the rules are for what you can post? are pics showing the guys hard ok? let me know!

Tom

Tom, thanks you for these pictures. They are real hot and make me dream more and more of Brazil. Gostaria passar algum tempo com estes rapazes muito bonitos ... It is not allowed to post pics of boys in erection on this site ? what about chatting some day on windows live messenger (ppauleo yahoo) ? anc exchanging some pics and tips ?

Thanks again for the posting

• Members
TY,

If you could post these pics under the latin American thread as a new post. I still can seem to upload pics there. Thanks. Tomcal

These are representative of the range and type of guys you will find in the rio saunas. I took most of these pics and have been with all of these guys, as you can see many were taken in my room, again not something I recommend for 1st timers! :-)

The first 4 guys are a couple of my favorites: I have put names and saunas next to the pics.

In order to associate the names and saunas with the guys I have posted them in separate messages. TY

Max Meo M

Thanks Tomcal and TY. The pictures have brought back some good memories for me of Rio and made me long to return.

• Members

Are there more threads like this if one is willing to put the time in reading decades old posts?  Is there a reason other than COVID that there haven’t been any recent posts like this?

I’m asking for a, um, friend that happens to be a visual learner.

Palavras are nice but fotos are better.

• Members
1 hour ago, Novarunner said:

Are there more threads like this if one is willing to put the time in reading decades old posts?  Is there a reason other than COVID that there haven’t been any recent posts like this?

I’m asking for a, um, friend that happens to be a visual learner.

Palavras are nice but fotos are better.

I think we are more aware now than we were before about privacy issues. Not only we, the photographers, but also the garotos have a better understanding.